Monday, March 28, 2016

AUSTIN POLICE SEX CRIMES DETECTIVE DAVID SILVA ON TUESDAY, MAY 17, 2011, AT 8:40 A.M. LEAVES THE FOLLOWING EXACT VERBATIM RECORDED VOICE-MAIL MESSAGE ON PRIVATE LANDLINE PHONE LINE OF CRIMINAL-LAW COMPLAINANT JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN IN REGARD TO APD SEX CRIMES CASE 11-1180447


“Mr. McMillan, this is Detective Silva, uh, returning your phone calls.

"Uh, I need time to work this case.

"I will call you as soon as I get an update. But until then, you know, this isn't the only case that I am assigned, and I do need ca---time, to actually work it.

"I understand your concerns about Sandjaja getting away. But I don't think that's going to happen. I don't think that's going to be the issue. And again, I need time to work it.

"OK? If you have any questions, please call me. Thank you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.