Tuesday, March 29, 2016

APD SENIOR POLICE OFFICER JAMES TURNER --- THE AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT-DESIGNATED 'SPECIAL LIAISON TO CRIMINAL-LAW COMPLAINANT JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN' --- ACCEPTS FEB. 4-5, 2016, CRIME REPORTS FROM THAT COMPLAINANT


On Friday, February 5, 2016 1:31 AM, John McMillan wrote:

February 5, 2016

Dear Austin Police Department Senior Police Officer James Turner,

Because of time constraints for me this Thursday afternoon as I was also preparing to take a Capital Metro bus to my afternoon and evening workplace on Thursdays, the Luby's Lakeline corporate-owned cafeteria near Lakeline Mall, I did not proofread my letter to you as thoroughly as I should have.

In re-reading that letter of mine early this Friday morning, I find one glaring factual error:

In my very first paragraph referring to your and (APD) Officer Burnett's unannounced visit to my current rental apartment unit at Village Oaks Apartments, I incorrectly stated the date of your visit.

Your cited visit took place on Tuesday, January 19, 2016.

I hope this factual correction is helpful to you and your APD colleagues. I value having the best possible credibility and accuracy as a criminal-law complainant for the Austin Police Department and any other applicable law-enforcement agency with jurisdiction.

Incidentally, on behalf of any criminal-law harassment complaint that you are willing to help me file with APD against (name and additional information withheld at this time)...

.....

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

from criminal-law complainant John Kevin McMillan.
My current home address ever since late September 2015:
Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, Building 9, Apartment 902, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
image
John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-...
(From:) John McMillan (at personal E-mail address of: mcmillanj@att.net)
View on www.johnkevinmcmill...
Preview by Yahoo

John Kevin McMillan

On Thursday, February 4, 2016 1:56 PM, John McMillan wrote:

To: Austin Police Department-designated "APD Liaison Officer" James Turner, a Senior Police Officer in APD's "Crisis Intervention Team," with Sergeant Michael King of that same CIT unit your immediate APD supervisor.

February 4, 2016

Dear Officer Turner,

Two update reports for you and your APD colleagues this week:

At between 8 p.m. and 9 p.m. Saturday, January 30, 2016, my only current apartment-management-team-approved "official roommate"...stated to me in person in the living room of our current Village Oaks apartment unit:

"I will tell them (any Austin police officers who might ever interview (me) on that subject) 100 percent of everything I (that roommate) know about what is going on in this apartment unit" (near-exact quote, with "100 percent" being an exactly quoted wording (that one total official current roommate of mine) used).

(That one total current roommate of mine) has stated to me repeatedly over a multi-month period in the living room area of our apartment unit that if he ever does observe any evidence of anyone other than myself, John Kevin McMillan, somehow being physically present inside my own locked private bedroom during my bedtime hours, (he) will let me know about that immediately.

(He) has also assured me that he will let me know immediately if he ever learns about any possible or suspected intruder or trespasser inside our bolt-locked rental apartment unit...

Another update report for you, Officer Turner:

Would you be willing to help me press harassment charges against (name withheld)...?

Officer Turner, I am asking you this question because I hereby allege that ... (additional information withheld).

This is a follow-up note to you after your unannounced 9:35 a.m. visit to my apartment unit on Tuesday, January 19, 2016 (correction here on the date cited in the original version of this letter) in which I invited you into the apartment in the hope you might collect crime evidence for APD during your visit about my being a victim of alleged continuous crimes. You were accompanied during your visit by a male officer, who stated that he is "Officer Burnett" (sp??) of APD's CIT Unit.

During your approximately 30-minute joint visit into my apartment unit, you stated to me, in response to a question from myself, that you have had previous CIT subjects who were actual victims of crime, and for whom you chose to turn over crime evidence on that to actual crime investigators for APD promptly after you concluded that those respective CIT subjects of yours were actual victims of crime in Austin.

Officer Turner, I appreciate your assuring me that if you yourself ever conclude at any time that I may be a victim of any alleged criminal activity of any type in Austin, you will promptly turn over that crime evidence to a certified crime investigator at APD.

Also during your January 19 visit to my apartment unit:

---You orally warned me that if I write to or call any APD officer or any APD official other than yourself or Sgt. Michael King, APD might charge me with alleged harassment of that APD officer or official.

---You stated to me that it IS acceptable to you for me to contact City of Austin employees or any other government officials who are not directly employed by the Austin Police Department, since you have not received any recent complaints about receiving unwanted E-mails or unwanted phone calls from me by any (official or employee of any) other City of Austin (department), you stated.

....

Also during your January 19, 2016, visit, Officer Turner, you stated to me that your and your Austin Police Department colleagues fully acknowledge and support my legal right to myself permanently exclude rejectee "Dr. Daniel Hitt" from my own life. The subject of Dr. Dan Hitt, whom I lawfully and permanently rejected in 1976, (and) about whom I have heard numerous (unwanted) anonymous rumors in Austin over a multi-decade period, arose at a moment during your visit inside my bedroom when I happened to spot in one of my boxes on the floor containing legal letters of mine, a signed October 26, 1999, "memo" written communication of mine to a state agency employer of mine at that time, the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles.

That signed letter of mine politely informed that State Government of Texas agency in writing that I will file a lawsuit against any and all individuals allegedly subjecting me against my wishes to rumors violating my own privacy rights about rejectee Dan Hitt allegedly seeking to have an alleged current or future involvement in my own life.

Any involvement in my own life by rejectee Dr. Daniel Hitt is completely unacceptable to me, as I politely emphasized to (yourself,) Officer Turner(,) as (you) spoke with me (on January 19, 2016) inside my private bedroom.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

criminal-law complainant John Kevin McMillan.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.