Tuesday, November 16, 2021

ZERO PRIVACY RIGHTS AS AN INSPIRATION FOR HUMOR: SOME POSSIBLE LINES I COULD USE IF I WERE WRITING LINES FOR A STAND-UP COMEDIAN:

 ---"The best thing about having zero privacy rights is that I don't have to strain my vocal chords. Everyone around me already knows what I am thinking, so there's never any need for me to actually open my mouth and say anything."

---"My Zero Privacy Rights living conditions have prompted me to evaluate which types of persons I'd be safest around if everyone were able to read my internal thought process on a 24-hour-a-day basis. I would prefer to associate with persons who are NOT censorious, and who oppose thought-control projects. I would also prefer to associate with persons who are illicit-drug-free and alcohol-free and tobacco-free and have no criminal-conviction record. In other words, 99 percent of the single persons of Austin, Texas, could not qualify to be someone I'd agree to associate with in that scenario."

---"Some people have suggested to me that I should spend more time with Quakers, since they are famous for being non-violent. I respectfully disagree. I need to be around people who smile a lot more often than Quakers do. I tend to associate Quakers with sternness, and living with zero privacy in my life makes me want some cheerfulness in my life to offset the grim living conditions."





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.