Tuesday, November 30, 2021

THE ONLINE REVISION OF MY NOVEMBER 30, 2021, PUBLIC-INFORMATION REQUEST TO THE AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT THAT I SUBMITTED TO APD AT 11:42 A.M. TODAY

 "I need to clarify my public-information request with the following revision:

"'I am seeking a copy of any and all records of telephone conversations referring at least once in any manner to myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, and a copy of any and all e-mail communications or other written communications referring at least once in any manner to myself, that in any of the above-cited cases have occurred anytime since April 11, 2021, between Austin (TX) Police Chief or Interim Chief Joseph Chacon, or anyone else in the Chief's office, and an agent, official, administrator, or staff member of either the Austin office or the regional San Antonio office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation law-enforcement agency of the U.S. Government.
"'My full legal name is John Kevin McMillan. My date of birth is April 27, 1957. I was born in Lincoln, Nebraska.
"'I have had several telephone interviews on my cell phone with the Federal Bureau of Investigation in the eight-month period ever since March 25, 2021. My cell phone number is: (512) 993-7305. My home phone number is: (512) 342-2295. My solo-occupancy efficiency-rental-apartment-unit home address ever since June 21, 2019: Pebble Creek Apartments (a large gated-community complex), 8805 N. Plaza Drive, Bldg. 17, Apt. 2418, Austin, TX 78753.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.