Friday, November 12, 2021

THE FRIENDLY QUESTION I WROTE AND SENT TONIGHT TO AUSTIN COMMUNITY COLLEGE PRESIDENT RICHARD RHODES HERE IN AUSTIN, TEXAS:

 

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
To: ACC President Richard Rhodes <rrhodes@austincc.edu>; Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board 2021 <commissioner@highered.texas.gov>; Texas Higher Ed Coordinating Board Genl Counsel William Franz <william.franz@thecb.state.tx.us>; Senator Sarah Eckhardt Constituent Assistance <district14.eckhardt@senate.texas.gov>; State Senator Sarah Eckhardt 2020 <sarah.eckhardt@senate.texas.gov>; Senator Sarah Eckhardt Public Policy <andromeda.roberts@senate.texas.gov>
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2021, 09:26:30 PM CST
Subject: 11-12-21 FRIENDLY QUESTION FOR ACC PRESIDENT RICHARD RHODES

November 12, 2021

Dear Austin Community College President Rhodes in Austin, Texas,

I recently inquired to the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board in regard to which institution of higher education, if any, has been subjecting me to anonymous communications on a frequent or ongoing basis.
When I later submitted a follow-up Open Records request to that state agency in Austin, they responded by sending a legal letter to the Attorney General of Texas that requested permission to withhold several or more related legal documents from me.

President Rhodes, do you happen to know which institution of higher education, if any, might have legal jurisdiction or legal authority over or is sponsoring or is the cited source of, communications of the above-cited type to which I myself have been and continue to be subjected in Austin, Texas?

I am raising this question because I myself have never at any time authorized or requested any such ongoing anonymous communications to myself. I would like to lawfully and in a very civil manner help to remove ongoing anonymous communications from my own living conditions during the remaining multi-week period in which I will be continuing to reside in Texas.

To protect my own personal safety and medical health, I will soon be moving to a U.S. state with a significantly lower per-capita incidence of binge drinking or alcohol consumption than Texas, and with a significantly lower incidence of marijuana consumption or illicit drug consumption or tobacco consumption than Texas. The new state I move to will also be significantly more privacy-respectful style toward me and offer me healthier living conditions than Texas has offered or exhibited. 

Sincerely and Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan, 8805 N. Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418, Austin, TX 78753.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.





John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.