Sunday, November 7, 2021

ANOTHER 'THANK YOU' NOTE FROM ME TO RENOWNED CIVIL RIGHTS ATTORNEY DAVID GROSSACK OF NEWTON, MASSACHUSETTS, WHO TOOK THE TIME EARLIER THIS CENTURY TO OFFER ME LEGAL ADVICE ON THE TELEPHONE

 I will always appreciate the helpful legal advice to me I received on the telephone earlier this century from a Boston-based male civil rights attorney, David Grossack. That highly-rated and very courageous private attorney and very kind Jewish gentleman stated to me on the telephone from his law office in Massachusetts that during my own prior period of residence in Quincy, Massachusetts, in the 1980s, I myself may have been victimized there by an allegedly illegal U.S. Government-sponsored thought control project, that incisive private attorney volunteered to me from his end of the phone line.

It has since occurred to me that thought-control projects and the compelled speech they inflict on non-heterophobic lifelong-tobacco-free Anglo-Saxon adult male private citizens such as myself flagrantly violate the First Amendment rights of any and all American citizens who are subjected to those projects against their wishes.
Below is a related very informative currently-copyrighted blog from the Free Speech Center at Middle Tennessee State University in Murfreesboro, Tennessee:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.