Monday, November 8, 2021

MY FEBRUARY 2, 2015, FOLLOW-UP LETTER TO DEBORAH JENNINGS OF THE CITY ATTORNEY'S OFFICE HERE IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, IN REGARD TO A PUBLIC-INFORMATION REQUEST OF MINE SEEKING THE NAMES OF EACH AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT OFFICER OR OTHER EMPLOYEE WHO HAD CONTACTED THE CITY ATTORNEY'S OFFICE TO SEEK LEGAL ADVICE IN REGARD TO ME

 

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
To: "deborah.jennings@austintexas.gov" <deborah.jennings@austintexas.gov>; "eloy.delbosque@austintexas.gov" <eloy.delbosque@austintexas.gov>; "webmaster@sao.state.tx.us" <webmaster@sao.state.tx.us>; "marc.ott@austintexas.gov" <marc.ott@austintexas.gov>; "valerie.harris@austintexas.gov" <valerie.harris@austintexas.gov>; "private.sector@dhs.gov" <private.sector@dhs.gov>; "trent.pool@austintexas.gov" <trent.pool@austintexas.gov>; "don.zimmerman@austintexas.gov" <don.zimmerman@austintexas.gov>; "management.records@austintexas.gov" <management.records@austintexas.gov>; "joe.petronis@austintexas.gov" <joe.petronis@austintexas.gov>; "ann.coker@westdale.com" <ann.coker@westdale.com>; "samantha.redmon@westdale.com" <samantha.redmon@westdale.com>; "kilish.shackles@westdale.com" <kilish.shackles@westdale.com>; "smabrego@seton.org" <smabrego@seton.org>; "kbesserman@tramail.org" <kbesserman@tramail.org>; "hhscivilrightsoffice@hhsc.state.tx.us" <hhscivilrightsoffice@hhsc.state.tx.us>
Sent: Monday, February 2, 2015, 11:21:50 AM CST
Subject: Fw: Automatic reply: Fw: 1-31-15 Open Records re: APD employees who consulted City Attorney re: me

Dear Open Records Coordinator for the City of Austin Law Department in Austin, Texas, USA,

Would you please confirm for me in writing as soon as possible that you have received the following (below) January 31, 2015-dated E-mail Texas Open Records request from myself, and that it is in acceptable form to elicit a reply letter from you that provides me with the documents I am seeking that provide the legal name of each and every APD employee who has consulted your City Attorney's Office in a context relating to myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, at any time since 12:01 a.m. April 28, 2011.

Thank you in advance for your helpful reply confirmation note on this.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a dependably civil and law-abiding and honest and factually accurate, permanently teetotaling and anti-alcohol-minded, longtime-celibate-by-choice, facially cleanshaven (no beard, no mustache, etc.) single adult white male criminal-law complainant and self-identified anal-rape-crimes-and-personal-injury-crimes victim on a daily and year-round and continuing basis inside my bolt-locked bedroom of an apartment unit for which I myself make sure the front door is always locked and  bolt-locked and chain-locked and the living room windows are locked before I retire to my bedroom, which I immediately then double-lock and bolt-lock from inside my bedroom, every night in Austin, Texas.
My home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

P.S. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Austin City Council Member Don Zimmerman for his very kind interest in my own current and still continuing allegedly substandard "living conditions" in Austin in regard to alleged flagrant and very severe and pervasive violations of my own privacy rights and alleged unwanted "medical services" allegedly being somehow inflicted on me against my wishes during my sleep (I snore) on a daily basis as I lie ALONE on my own bed, that have been and continue to be significantly medically injurious to and harmful myself in Austin, Texas, in a context that I myself have repeatedly complained about to the Austin Police Department without any suspect accused of having wronged me in any way having ever at any time been arrested by APD at any time since or including April 28, 2011, in particular. I might add with polite emphasis that my only current apartment management-team-approved "roommate," a male adult person citing his name as "John Douglas Martin," has told me repeatedly ever since he moved into this apartment unit on April 27, 2013, that he refuses to himself ever call 911 and report any possible evidence of any alleged illegal intruder or would-be intruder in this apartment unit. Mr. Martin's "I (Mr. Martin) refuse to call the police about anything" policy comprises a very dramatic contrast to his repeated promises to me in the spring of 2013, when I interviewed him as a prospective roommate for me inside a nearby Schlotzsky's corporate-owned restaurant, that Mr. Martin would of course very definitely promptly call 911 and report to APD any and all evidence that Mr. Martin ever observes at any time of any possible alleged intruder or would-be intruder, this in any scenario in which Mr. Martin might be rooming with me inside my rental apartment unit, he repeatedly emphasized to me in person in two separate interviews I conducted with him in the spring of 2013 inside a nearby Schlotzky's restaurant.


 
John Kevin McMillan


On Sunday, February 1, 2015 7:16 AM, "Salinas, Rosie" <Rosie.Salinas@austintexas.gov> wrote:


I am now out of the office till Monday, February 2, 2015, at 7:00 am to 3:30 pm.  I will reply to your e-mail during that time.
 
 
Thank you,
 
Rosie Salinas
Community Liaison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.