Sunday, November 7, 2021

MY FOLLOW-UP LETTER TONIGHT TO THE FOUNDATION IN NEWTON, MASS., THAT NATIONALLY-RENOWNED CIVIL RIGHTS ATTORNEY DAVID GROSSACK FOUNDED

 


----- Forwarded Message -----

From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
To: citizensjustice@comcast.net <citizensjustice@comcast.net>
Sent: Sunday, November 7, 2021, 11:26:57 PM CST
Subject: re: attorney David Grossack's legal advice to me earlier this century


November 7, 2021

Dear Citizens Justice Foundation staff members in Newton, Massachusetts,

I was very saddened to learn about the tragic death of your group's founder, the first-rate civil-rights attorney David Grossack. Mr. Grossack's great courage and incisiveness have been very inspirational to me in my own life.

Did anyone in your group ever hear from Mr. Grossack in regard to his statement to me on the telephone earlier this century---during a long-distance phone call I made to Mr. Grossack's law firm office in Newton from my solo-occupancy one-bedroom apartment unit in northwest Austin (TX)---- that Mr. Grossack believed I myself may have been victimized by an allegedly illegal U.S. Government-sponsored "thought control" project during the 1980s when I resided in Quincy, Massachusetts?

Also, has your noble non-profit group obtained any factual information about my own living conditions in Massachusetts in the 1980s or, ever since January of 1988, my own living conditions in a variety of towns and cities and counties of Texas?

I would appreciate receiving a reply note from you on this.

Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan, a former full-time copy editor at "The Patriot Ledger" daily newspaper in Quincy, Mass., and a certified direct descendant of the Rev. William Brewster, a great Puritan religious leader who served as head chaplain on the Mayflower and, later, as the leading religious adviser to British Plymouth Colony Governor William Bradford. 
My solo-occupancy efficiency-apartment-unit rental-home address ever since June 21, 2019:
Pebble Creek Apartments (a Belco Equities-managed, large gated-community complex), 8805 North Plaza Drive, Bldg. 17, Apt. 2418, Austin, TX 78753.
My landline home phone: (512) 342-2295 (the same phone number I had when I called Mr. Grossack's law firm office earlier this century and spoke with him about the above-cited legal issue.)
My cell phone: (512) 993-7305.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda

John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
Observations for a rationally religious and implicitly deistic modern religion, public-policy writing, creative ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.