Monday, November 29, 2021

THE WONDERFULLY FRIENDLY MESSAGE I RECEIVED TODAY FROM ABIGAIL JACOBSEN OF THE CONSTITUENT SERVICES DIVISION OF THE OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR OF UTAH, ALONG WITH MY FRIENDLY REPLY LETTER TO Ms. JACOBSEN:

 

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
To: constituentservices@utah.gov <constituentservices@utah.gov>
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2021, 05:19:19 PM CST
Subject: Re: Message of Support.

To: Abigail Jacobsen, Constituent Services, Office of the Governor of Utah, Salt Lake City.

November 29, 2021

Dear Ms. Jacobsen,

Thank you for your wonderfully friendly words of encouragement today about my planned move from Austin, Texas, to the Salt Lake City area of Utah in early January 2022.

I feel sure that the optimism, cheerfulness, healthy moral values, and politeness of Utahns will be a year-round inspiration to me in your state. During my leisuretime in Utah, I will look forward to playing tennis on a year-round basis. I will also look forward to participating in idealistic public-safety-minded brainstorming efforts that are aimed at being helpful to Utah and Utahns.

I also want to thank you for advising me to register online today for possible rental-housing opportunities I might qualify for in the Salt Lake City area. I am now officially registered online for that very helpful service.

I feel hopeful that I can find a safe-housing rental unit that I qualify for. I am expecting to begin working part-time in January 2022 for two different respective first-rate nationwide chain restaurant employers in the Salt Lake City area that I currently work for in Austin. I have a strong work ethic. I lead a permanently alcohol-free (on a continuous and uninterrupted basis ever since the late summer of 1990), lifelong-tobacco-free, lifelong-non-vaping, permanently marijuana-free (on a continuous and uninterrupted basis ever since the late fall of 1984), facially-cleanshaven (no beard, no mustache, no goatee), clean-talking (no profanity by me in my everyday conversations with others), lifelong-tattoo-less, dependably civil and law-abiding, conscientious, vigilant, and honest, privacy-respectful, platonicly polite lifestyle. I might add that in my entire life I have never at any time ever once consumed any illicit drug other than marijuana. I do not have any criminal-conviction record, and I am a former full-time employee of the Texas Department of Public Safety state law-enforcement agency here in Austin.

Thank you again for your kind and enthusiastic e-mail letter!

Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan,
8805 N. Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418, Austin, TX 78753.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.


John Kevin McMillan


On Monday, November 29, 2021, 12:22:00 PM CST, constituentservices@utah.gov <constituentservices@utah.gov> wrote:


11/29/2021 

Dear John: 

Thank you for reaching out to the Office of the Governor. We are happy that you will be joining us in Salt Lake City soon! To find assistance with your housing requests please reach out to the Salt Lake City Housing Authority. Follow this website to receive assistance: https://www.haslcutah.org/

Thank you again for reaching out to our office. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors!

Sincerely, 

Abigail Jacobsen 
Constituent Services 

Stay up-to-date with everything happening in the Governor's Office with our weekly newsletter! Sign up here.


**Please note, the Ref# below should NOT be removed from the body of this email as it is used internally.


ref:_00D411NsGS._5002M1M4MTw:ref

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.