Thursday, November 25, 2021

I AM VERY GRATEFUL THIS THANKSGIVING FOR A DELICIOUS, HEALTHFUL NEW BRAND OF BREAKFAST CEREAL FROM KASHI (REGISTERED TRADEMARK) OF CALIFORNIA

 As I look forward to celebrating Thanksgiving tomorrow, I am very thankful for a new brand of cereal I purchase on a frequent basis at a Wal-Mart store in north Austin. That new brand of cereal from Kashi (registered trademark name) is called "Simply Raisin".

Unlike the other shredded wheat cereals I have tried, this one has good flavor and moist texture to it. There is a delightful chewiness to the raisins sandwiched inside each of the shredded wheat biscuits of this breakfast cereal product from California.
The address for Kashi is: Kashi Sales LLC, Solano Beach, California, 92075. The phone number for Kashi is: 1-877-747-2467. The Kashi website is: "www.kashi.com".
There are no added sugars to this product, and only 7 grams of sugar per 60-gram serving. This Kashi "Simply Raisin" cereal has 0 mg of sodium per serving---another big advantage to this tasty breakfast cereal.
This product is rich in vitamins and minerals, and offers 7 grams of fiber per serving. Whole grain wheat is the leading ingredient in this cereal: there are 48 grams of whole grains per serving. The other ingredients in this delicious product are "raisins, vegetable glycerin, cinnamon, ginger nutmeg, (and) natural flavor", according to the ingredients label on the side of the cereal box.
I had planned to offer this praise for Kashi "Simply Raisin"-brand cereal several months ago. However, I delayed because I was worried that if I publicly promoted this cereal on Facebook, other shoppers might grab so many boxes of Kashi "Simply Raisin" in the cereal section at the Wal-Mart store where I shop that I wouldn't be able to find this particular cereal product anymore. Wal-Mart stores are headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.