Tuesday, February 6, 2024

The Politely Worded Reply Letter That I Wrote and Sent Today to Salt Lake City (UT) City Council Member Eva Lopez Chavez:


----- Forwarded Message -----

From: "John McMillan" <mcmillanj@att.net>

To: "eva.lopezchavez@slcgov.com" <eva.lopezchavez@slcgov.com>

Sent: Tue, Feb 6, 2024 at 2:57 PM

Subject: Re: Automatic reply: (EXTERNAL) Re: Safe Unharassed Sleeping Conditions

February 6, 2024

Dear Salt Lake City City Council Member Lopez Chavez,

Thank you for your friendly initial reply letter to me yesterday  in regard to whether you support safe and comfortable housing and sleeping  conditions for me during my sleeping hours.

During my sleeping hours at  nighttime I always lie alone on a bed I own in my current fully locked  and bolt-locked solo-occupancy Ninth Floor studio rental apartment unit inside  a high-rise senior citizens apartment building a few blocks from the City Hall location at Washington Square here in downtown Salt Lake City.

I  sent you another friendly  follow-up letter earlier  today.

Ms. Lopez Chavez, I will look forward to receiving a specific signed reply letter from you that answers the question I had posed to you in writing yesterday.

Best Wishes,

Law-abiding Constituent and gainfully employed White Non-Hispanic alcohol-free, tobacco-free,  tattoo-less, male adult single gentleman John Kevin McMillan, 535 South 200 East, Apt. 912, Ninth Floor, Salt Lake City, UT 84111. My cell phone: (512) 993-7305. My home phone: (801) 355-0850.

_____

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

On Mon, Feb 5, 2024 at 11:40 PM, Lopez Chavez, Eva by

<eva.lopezchavez@slcgov.com> wrote:

Howdy! 

Thank you for reaching out. My team and I will promptly get back to you.

Eva Lopez Chavez | (She/ Her/ Ella)


Council Member


District 4

OFFICE of the CITY COUNCIL | SALT LAKE CITY CORPORATION


Phone: 801-535-7782|


Connect with us: linktr.ee/saltlakecitycouncil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.