Saturday, February 24, 2024

A Belated Correction on the Date I Repeatedly Cited on the 2023 Reply E-mail Letter I Received from.Utah State House Majority Leader Mike Schultz:.

 As a former full-time newspaper reporter,  I need to make numerous  belated factual corrections on each  the opening paragraphs I wrote for numerous brainstorming letters of mine to Utah State House Majority Leader Mike Schultz that I sent to that state official in recent months.

My letters would  begin by thanking Utah House Majority Leader Mike Schultz for his (incorrect date consistently cited by me) reply letter to me in 2023.

I discovered today that the actual  date of Utah House Majority Leader Mike Schultz's reply letter to me was, in fact, November 27, 2023:

---- Forwarded Message -----

From: "Mike Schultz" <mikeschultz@le.utah.gov>

To: "John McMillan" <mcmillanj@att.net>

Sent: Mon, Nov 27, 2023 at 4:48 PM

Subject: Re: 11-26-23 Urgent Need for UT Water Conservation Laws

Thank you, John. I’m so glad you’re having a good dialogue with my colleague Rep. Bennion. Please let me know if you have any other concerns.


Mike


Representative Mike Schultz


House Majority Leader


Utah House of Representatives


District 12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.