Saturday, February 17, 2024

Glenda Holmes of the Texas Apartment Association Headquarters in Austin Sends Me A Friendly Reply Note In Regard to my Current Public Information Request to the City Government Austin

 I am very impressed that a top official of the Texas Apartment Association in Austin, Texas, sent me a friendly reply note yesterday in response to my current Public Information Request focused on documents in the Austin Mayor's Office during the current  tenure of Mayor Steve Adler that each referred to me as being the victim of a felony crime.


----- Forwarded Message -----

From: "Glenda Holmes" <communications@taa.org>

To: "John McMillan" <mcmillanj@att.net>

Sent: Fri, Feb 16, 2024 at 7:32 PM

Subject: Automatic reply: PIR:Austin Mayor docs citing me as Felony-Crime Victim

Thanks so much for your message. I'll be o


f the office through the end of this week with limited  email access.


I'll respond to your email as soon as possible.


Best, Glenda


Glenda R. Holmes, CAE, ABC*


Vice President of Member Services

 


Texas Apartment Association 


1011 San Jacinto Blvd., Suite 600, Austin, TX 78701-1951 


d: 512.692-0441 | c: 512.751-6645 | www.taa.org 


* Certified Association Executive, American Society of Association Executives and Accredited Business Communicator, International Association of Business Communicators

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.