Friday, February 9, 2024

My Hope That Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, Who Is White, Encourages Each Of His Assistant Attorney Generals To Not Exhibit Any Anti-White Racial Bias

 I learned today for the first time that June B. Harden, the Assistant Attorney General of Texas who holds responsibility for responding to my current public information request to her state agency in Austin, is herself an African-American woman.


There is every hope that Ms. Harden strives for fairness toward and prompt helpfulness toward honorable white non-Hispanic adult  persons (I among those honorable law-abiding white adult  persons) who submit a public information request to her State of Texas agency.


This reminds me that I am very  hopeful that Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, who is himself white, encourages each  of his assistant attorney generals to not exhibit any anti-white bias in their responses to letters they receive from white non-Hispanic adult persons, including former residents of Texas (myself, for instance). who fit that white non-Hispanic racial description.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.