Saturday, February 17, 2024

The Polite Reply Letter I Received Yesterday on My Current Public Information Request Seeking Documents from the Austin Mayor's Office under Steve Adler's Leadership That Each Refer to Me As Being the Victim of a Felony Crime

 I was very pleased to receive this polite reply note to me from Rose Luna of the Texas Association Against Sexual Assault   on my current Public Information Request to the City Government of Austin (TX) that is focused on documents from Austin Mayor Steve Adler's office that refer to me as being the victim of a felony crime.


----- Forwarded Message -----

From: "Rose Luna" <rluna@taasa.org>

To: "John McMillan" <mcmillanj@att.net>

Sent: Fri, Feb 16, 2024 at 7:32 PM

Subject: Automatic reply: PIR:Austin Mayor docs citing me as Felony-Crime Victim

Hello,

I am out of the office on vacation. I will return Tuesday, February 20th. I will have limited access to emails during this time.  If you have an immediate need please contact Juanita Saldivar at jsaldivar@taasa.org.

Rose Luna

Chief Executive Officer

Texas Association Against Sexual Assault (TAASA)

Cell (737)-346-1094

(512)-474-7190 Ext. 113

taasa.org | taasaconference.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.