Saturday, February 3, 2024

My Friendly Follow-Up Letter Today to my New Official Representative in the U.S.House of Representatives, Utah Congresswoman Celeste Maloy


----- Forwarded Message -----

From: "John McMillan" <mcmillanj@att.net>

To: "utahdistrict02@gmail.com" <utahdistrict02@gmail.com>, "Internships" <internships@romney.senate.gov>, "Joel_wellum" <joel_wellum@lee.senate.gov>, "public.information@texasattorneygeneral.gov" <public.information@texasattorneygeneral.gov>, "OpenRecordsAssistance" <openrecordsassistance@oag.texas.gov>, "cruz_press@cruz.senate.gov" <cruz_press@cruz.senate.gov>, "southeast_texas@cruz.senate.gov" <southeast_texas@cruz.senate.gov>, "central_texas@cruz.senate.gov" <central_texas@cruz.senate.gov>, "southcentral_texas@cruz.senate.gov" <southcentral_texas@cruz.senate.gov>, "cruz_press@cruz.senate.gov" <cruz_press@cruz.senate.gov>, "north_texas@cruz.senate.gov" <north_texas@cruz.senate.gov>, "west_texas@cruz.senate.gov" <west_texas@cruz.senate.gov>, "Fbinaa Info" <info@fbinaa.org>, "U.S. Department of Homeland Security" <private.sector@dhs.gov>, "csfc@nsa.gov" <csfc@nsa.gov>, "Office for Victims of Crime (U.S. DOJ)" <itverp@usdoj.gov>, "Office for Victims of Crime, U.S. Justice Dept." <ttac@ovcttac.org>, "Oig Hhs Webmaster" <webmaster@oig.hhs.gov>, "U.S. Department of Health & Human Services" <info@hhs.gov>, "UT_Webmanager" <ut_webmanager@hud.gov>, "U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Devlpt (TX regional office)" <tx_webmanager@hud.gov>, "Office Dallas (Cornyn)" <dallas_office@cornyn.senate.gov>, "United States Senate" <webmaster@cornyn.senate.gov>, "austin_office@cornyn.senate.gov" <austin_office@cornyn.senate.gov>, "United States Senate" <senatewebmail@cornyn.senate.gov>, "FederalCommunicationsCommission" <fccinfo@fcc.gov>, "USDeptofHealthHuServicesCivilRightsOffice" <ocrcomplaint@hhs.gov>, "U.S. Department of Education Texas Civil Rights Office (Dallas)" <ocr.dallas@ed.gov>, "Delia Garza" <delia.garza@traviscountytx.gov>, "Matthew Entsminger" <matthew.entsminger@traviscountytx.gov>, "Salt Lake County (UT) District Attorney 2022" <districtattorney@slco.org>, "Robert Kepple" <robert.kepple@tdcaa.com>, "Shannon Edmonds" <shannon.edmonds@tdcaa.com>, "Jalayne Robinson" <jalayne.robinson@tdcaa.com>, "communications@utahbar.org" <communications@utahbar.org>, "Josh Reno" <josh.reno@texasattorneygeneral.gov>, "Mayor Wilson" <mayor@slco.org>, "todd.mitchell" <todd.mitchell@slcgov.com>, "scott.stuck" <scott.stuck@slcgov.com>, "slcpdpr@slcgov.com" <slcpdpr@slcgov.com>, "mike.brown" <mike.brown@slcgov.com>, "chad.atkinson" <chad.atkinson@slcgov.com>, "U.S. Representative Michael McCaul" <emailmccaul@mail.house.gov>, "State Bar of Texas Govt. Relations" <govt.relations@texasbar.com>, "Mike Schultz" <mikeschultz@le.utah.gov>, "Gay Lynn Bennion" <glbennion@le.utah.gov>, "mballard@le.utah.gov" <mballard@le.utah.gov>, "Paul A. Cutler" <pcutler@le.utah.gov>, "ryanwilcox@le.utah.gov" <ryanwilcox@le.utah.gov>, "marie.stewart" <marie.stewart@slcgov.com>, "Marsha Judkins" <mjudkins@le.utah.gov>, "Joel Briscoe" <jbriscoe@le.utah.gov>, "Jplumb" <jplumb@le.utah.gov>, "Attorney General of Utah" <uag@utah.gov>, "Uag" <uag@agutah.gov>, "Office of Gov. Spencer Cox" <govcomm@utah.gov>, "Utah Lt. Gov. Deidre Henderson 2021" <beckiepage@utah.gov>, "U.S. Rep. Lloyd Doggett (2015)" <lloyd.doggett@mail.house.gov>, "Utah Peace Officers Association 2022" <homeupoa@gmail.com>, "Utah Medical Association 2021" <info@utahmed.org>, "Utah Chiefs of Police Assn 2021" <vshupe@utahchiefs.org>, "William Costello" <william.costello@austintexas.gov>, "Lelan Larroque" <lelan.larroque@austintexas.gov>, "Federal Law Enf. Officers Assn" <fleoa@fleoa.org>, "State Senator Sarah Eckhardt 2020" <sarah.eckhardt@senate.texas.gov>, "Rep. Sheryl Cole (2019 CentralTX)" <sheryl.cole@house.texas.gov>

Sent: Sat, Feb 3, 2024 at 7:46 PM

Subject: Follow-up to U.S. Rep. Maloy Fw: revised TXOAG PIR re: OR-23-103287-IC

From Gainfully Employed Single  Adult Male White Non-Hispanic and English-Scottish-German-ancestry Anglo-Saxon and currently registered voter in Utah,  lifelong U.S. citizen, and "Voting in Utah Elections" Current Constituent John Kevin  McMillan. 

I am a rent-paying tenant living alone and always sleeping alone inside a fully locked and bolt-locked solo-occupancy studio rental apartment unit (Apt. 912) on the Ninth Floor  inside  the HUD-subsidized and HUD-inspected... 11-story senior citizens apartment building at 535 South 200 East, Salt Lake City, UT 84111. 

My cell phone: (512) 993-7305. My home phone: (801) 355-0850. My Date of Birth: 4-27-1957. I was born in Lincoln, Nebraska. I myself do not have any criminal conviction record, and I take great  pride in being very honest and law-abiding and vigilant and pro-law-enforcement.


Saturday, February 3, 2024


Dear Very Honorable Utah Congresswoman Celeste Maloy in Washington, D C.,


I received an unexpected reply letter (below) yesterday from a friendly  female staff member for a former U.S. Senator of mine,  Senator Ted Cruz of Texas. 


I have been a single adult permanent resident of Utah ever since January 1, 2023. I have not been situated in Texas, my most recent prior state of residence,  at any time since the morning of December 31, 2021.


U.S  Senator Cruz of Texas  is currently  seeking official permission from me to officially represent me in legal  communications on my behalf  with a U.S. Government agency. 


It is possible that U.S. Senator Cruz plans to on my behalf contact the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, the FBI, the  CIA, the U.S. Department of Justice, the National Security Administration, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, a branch of the U.S. Military, the Federal Communications Commission, the U.S. Department of  Health and Human Services, the U.S. Department of Education, or some other federal agency.


Congresswoman Maloy, my question to you is:

 Since I am now  a permanent resident of Utah, do you recommend that I instead offer that type of signed legal authorization to yourself? 

Or would you prefer that  I provide that legal authorization to a State Bar of Utah private attorney representing me in that context here in Utah? 


Alternatively, would you prefer that I myself offer formal authorization to represent me in communications with a federal agency to U.S. Senator Mitt  Romney of Utah, U.S. Senator Mike  Lee of Utah, the Salt Lake County District Attorney's Office in Salt Lake City,  Salt Lake City Police Department Chief Mike Brown, or some other also-honorable officer of the Salt Lake City Police Department?


Congresswoman  Maloy, please let me know if you would like me to provide you with full and complete copies of my applicable legal letters several years ago  to  and (if applicable) from U.S. Senator Ted Cruz of Texas,  U.S. Congressman Michael McCaul of the Austin area of Texas,  U.S. Senator John Cornyn of Texas, and the Travis County District Attorney's Office in Austin, Texas.


Several of the cited  legal letters  referred to alleged cited  possible involvement by a U.S. Government agency in my having been victimized during that prior  time period by alleged home-invasion personal-injury crimes, including anal-rape crimes and sleep-harassment crimes, during my sleeping hours as I lay  alone on my own bed inside my fully locked apartment unit in Austin.


I am a permanently alcohol-free (ever since 1990), lifelong-tobacco-free, permanently marijuana-free (ever since 1984), lifelong-illicit-drug-free in regard to any and all illicit drugs other than marijuana,  facially cleanshaven, lifelong-tattoo-less, permanently jewelry-less, platonicly polite, non-sadomasochistic and anti-S&M, non-stalking, non-pranking, white non-Hispanic  male adult gentleman. I have been completely celibate ever since one total day in 1995, when I resided alone inside  a fully  locked  apartment unit in Baytown, Texas. I have never been employed by or affiliated with the U.S. Military on any occasion in my entire life.


My  legal correspondence with U.S. Senator Cruz,  Congressman Michael McCaul,  and the Travis County District Attorney's Office in Austin, respectively, contained the factual statement that at the cited time of  "after 4:30 p.m. Central Time"  on Monday,  October 3, 2016, I had a local telephone conversation from my rental apartment unit in Austin, Texas, with "Chris",  the male adult Deputy Director of U.S. Senator Ted Cruz's federal government office in Austin, Texas. 


During that phone conversation, Chris stated that U.S. Senator Cruz  "cannot assist you (Mr. McMillan)" (exact quote) to put an end to the alleged continuous and continuing, daily and year-round personal-injury-crimes and anal-rape crimes allegedly victimizing myself, John Kevin McMillan, during my sleep as I lay  ALONE on my own bed inside my locked private bedroom of my bolt-locked two-bedroom, two-bathroom rental apartment unit in northwest Austin.


Also in that same phone conversation in 2016, according to my legal notes from that time period, Chris of Senator Cruz's federal government office in Austin stated to me either  of the following: "There may be some federal law enforcement officers involved in this" or "Are you yourself alleging that some federal law enforcement officers have been involved in the anal-rapes

 victimizing you during your sleep?"


 In that same October 3, 2016, local telephone conversation I had with him, Deputy Director Chris of Senator Cruz's federal government office staff in Austin, Texas,  volunteered to me that "You have a need for an attorney" (approximate quote that I  jotted down in my legal  notes at that time).

 ______

A June 15, 2018, e-mail  legal letter of mine to Congressman Michael McCaul of Texas stated:


Friday, June 15, 2018 1:50 AM, John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net> wrote:

"To: Republican Congressman Michael McCaul of Texas Congressional District 10, United States House of Representatives, United States Congress, Washington, D.C.

"June 15, 2018

"Dear Congressman McCaul,

"I would like to thank you again for kindly inviting me --- through a local phone call to me I received inside my private residence on May 25, 2018, from your Austin office staff member Bobby Dyke --- to myself send you criminal-law complaints and crime evidence I obtain to 'mccaul.casework@mail.house.gov' about my being victimized in Austin, Texas, on a daily and year-round and multi-year basis by alleged personal-injury-crimes.


"Those alleged personal-injury crimes have allegedly been inflicted on me by one or more alleged illegal intruders unbeknownst to me during periods when I was or am asleep and unconscious and lying alone on my own bed inside my bolt-locked or locked rental-apartment unit in northwest Austin...."


______


A female investigator for the Travis County District Attorney's Office, Sgt. Investigator Lori Carter, sent me an October 5, 2016, reply letter that contained the following statement to me:


"Subject: Re: {EXTERNAL} Sen. Ted Cruz's Deputy Director in Austin office refers to possible federal involvement in alleged anal-rape crimes

 

"Wednesday, October 5, 2016 8:02 AM, Lori Carter <Lori.Carter@traviscountytx.gov> wrote:


"Mr. McMillan,


"You have taken my response out of context. 

 

"You sent an email directed to me with regard to '…possible involvement by one or more federal law-enforcement officers (and possibly other federal employees) in the alleged anal-rape-crimes and alleged personal-injury-crimes victimizing myself during my sleep on a daily and year-round basis as I lie alone on my own bed inside my locked private bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment unit in Austin....'"

_______


----- Forwarded Message -----

From: "Texas, Southeast (Cruz)" <Southeast_Texas@cruz.senate.gov>

To: "John McMillan" <mcmillanj@att.net>

Sent: Fri, Feb 2, 2024 at 8:49 AM

Subject: Re: revised TXOAG PIR re: OR-23-103287-IC

Good morning,


I have attached the form you requested to this email.


Kind regards,


Amy English

Staff Assistant | U.S. Senator Ted Cruz

O: 713.718.3057 

1919 Smith Street, Suite 9047 | Houston, TX 77002

southeast_texas@cruz.senate.gov

www.cruz.senate.gov | Like Senator Cruz on Facebook│Follow @SenTedCruz on Twitter


From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>

Sent: Thursday, February 1, 2024 4:09 PM

To: Publicrecords; public.information@texasattorneygeneral.gov; OpenRecordsAssistance; Delia Garza; City of Austin City Attorney Anne Morgan; Austin Mayor Steve Adler; State Senator Sarah Eckhardt 2020; marie.stewart; mike.brown; Salt Lake County (UT) District Attorney 2022; City Auditor of Austin; Austin City Auditor Corrie Stokes (2016); Travis County Auditor Patti Smith 2019; letters@statesman.com; Shannon Edmonds; Shannon Edmonds; Jalayne Robinson; tammymartin@texaspolicechiefs.org; tammy@texaspolicechiefs.org; todd.mitchell; scott.stuck; slcpdpr@slcgov.com; National District Attorneys Assn Crime Prevention; Fbinaa Info; U.S. Department of Homeland Security; csfc@nsa.gov; APD Officer James Turner; William Costello; Lelan Larroque; ryanwilcox@le.utah.gov; Attorney General of Utah; Attorney General of Utah; Uag; Utah Lt. Gov. Deidre Henderson 2021; Office of Gov. Spencer Cox; TXGov Child Sex Trafficking Team 2020; Humantrafficking; Him-roi; contactus@imail.org; FCC; FederalCommunicationsCommission; utahdistrict02@gmail.com; Internships, Romney (Romney); Wellum, Joel (Lee); U.S. Rep. Lloyd Doggett (2015); U.S. Representative Michael McCaul; Office, Dallas (Cornyn); Webmaster (Cornyn); austin_office@cornyn.senate.gov; Texas, Central (Cruz); Press, Cruz (Cruz); Texas, Central (Cruz); Texas, Southeast (Cruz); Texas, Southcentral (Cruz); Fox News SLC 2022; news@texasmonthly.com; FreedomofInfoFdnofTexas; Texas Freedom of Info Fdn 2020; sherryl.cole@austintexas.gov; Drew Springer; Samantha Lopez; StateRep.DonnaHoward; paige.west@house.texas.gov; District 4; Texas City Attorneys Assoc. Dir. Mims (2016); Utah Peace Officers Association 2022; Audrey Nielsen; media@thecrimereport.org; editor@thecrimereport.org; josh.reno@texasattorneygeneral.gov; mballard@le.utah.gov; Mike Schultz; Gay Lynn Bennion; Paul A. Cutler; Mark A. Strong; kcullimore@le.utah.gov; Marsha Judkins; Mayor Wilson; Salt Lake City Mayor Erin Mendenhall 2021; Salt Lake City (UT) City Council; Texas Assoc. of City/County Health Officials 2021; Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board 2021; Joe Dougherty (DHHS); Texas Rangers (2015); dps-victimservices@utah.gov; Cameron Roden; jessanderson@utah.gov; DFPS Office Of Consumer Relations; Adult Protective UT Supvr Chad Hansen; People Against Violent Crime 2020; Office for Victims of Crime (U.S. DOJ); Crimevictims GV; Crime Victims' Institute2020 Sam Htn State U; Office for Victims of Crime, U.S. Justice Dept.; National Assoc. of Victim Assistance Administrators 2021; Time Magazine Editors; Steven Rich; Criminal Justice Journalists Board Member Rashbaum; mdowd@nytimes.com; nytnews@nytimes.com; University of Utah Student Newspaper 2022; Univ of Utah Criminology Dir. Heather Melton; lish.harris@utahtech.edu; amy.stutzenberger@uvu.edu; Molly Sween; anthony.peacock@usu.edu; Utah State Univ Communications 2022; Utah State University Provost 2022; Deseret News 2022; newsmedia@ldschurch.org; jsweeney@sltrib.com; APD Dist Rep Espinoza; Texas Tribune Editor in Chief Evan Smith; Texas Observer Editors; Houston Chronicle Letters to the Editor; Letters To the Editor; Civil Rights Office Texas Health Human Services Commission; USDeptofHealthHuServicesCivilRightsOffice; communications@utahbar.org; State Bar of Texas Govt. Relations; NBC Nightly News Headqrtrs 2016; CBS News '60 Minutes' Editors and Reporters; DenverPostEditors; Cyprus Credit Union; Los Angeles Times; Las Vegas Sun newspaper 2022; Arizona Republic Newstips; San Jose Mercury News Editors; mbernstein@globe.com; County Council Member Bradshaw; releases@startribune.com

Subject: Re: revised TXOAG PIR re: OR-23-103287-IC

 

February 1,  2024


Dear Open Records Administrator for the Attorney General of Texas state agency in Austin,

This is a new and revised version of the  Texas Open Records request I sent you earlier today. Please disregard the earlier version of this request that I sent you.


I seek to obtain from you a copy of any and all records on file with your state agency in Austin that refer to or relate to my current  Open Records complaint with your state agency---a legal complaint   for which  your government agency has assigned an identification number of OR-23-103287-IC.


That complaint of mine with your state agency   cited the alleged failure of the Open Records Coordinator for the Travis County District Attorney's Office in Austin, Texas, to directly  respond to me in writing in regard to my November 30, 2023, public information request to that District Attorney's Office. 


My November 30-dated Open Records request  had sought "a copy of any and all documents on file with each applicable division or unit of your DA's Office that were each authored by someone other than me at any time since 9 a.m. January 1, 2021, and  which each  stated that I myself was or am victimized by  a felony crime."


I hope to hear from you soon.


Sincerely and Best Wishes,

requestor John Kevin McMillan, 535 South 200 East, Apt. 912,  Ninth Floor, Salt Lake City, UT 84111.

My cell phone number: (512) 993-7305.

My home phone: (801) 355-0850.

My Date of Birth: 4-27-1957. I was born in Lincoln, Nebraska.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.