Sunday, February 18, 2024

My Friendly Exchange of Letters in 2015 With 'Donna', a Former Representative for My Graduate School Alma Mater, the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis

 It seems like only yesterday when I had this friendly  exchange of e-mail letters with "Donna",  a female  retired representative for my graduate school alumnus university, the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis:


----- Forwarded Message -----

From: "John McMillan" <mcmillanj@att.net>

To: "dcp@usfamily.net" <dcp@usfamily.net>

Sent: Sat, Jul 11, 2015 at 9:49 PM

Subject: Re: Fw: follow-up question for you re: 7-9-15 friendly question

 Dear Donna,

Thank you for your very kind interest in this very important human rights issue: the human right and legal right to myself sleep ALONE on my own bed inside my bolt-locked private bedroom without ANYONE having any physical contact or any sexual contact with me during periods when I am asleep and unconscious.

I am a longtime celibate-by-choice, single-by-choice, permanently alcohol-free, permanently illicit-drug-free and permanently marijuana-free, facially-cleanshaven, lifelong-tattoo-less, male alumnus of the University of Minnesota School of Journalism and Mass Communications Graduate School. I have a Master's Degree in Journalism from that school.

I myself have been completely celibate throughout any and all of my own conscious or waking hours, regardless of where I was situated or traveled to or was stationed, ever since and including the day when I moved into my current rental apartment unit in January 2002 at Wind River Crossing Apartments in northwest Austin.

Wind River Crossing Apartments are reportedly owned and managed by a for-profit nationwide realty corporation, Westdale (sometimes referring to itself as "Westdale Asset Management") that is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.

Despite my strong credibility as a criminal-law complainant and crime victim, neither the City of Austin nor  the City of Dallas has pursued any investigation of my frequent allegations to them about being victimized by personal-injury crimes and anal-rape crimes allegedly being inflicted on me during my sleep (I snore, and I always sleep ALONE on my own bed) on a daily and frequent and year-round basis during my bedtime hours.

From the most recent approximately four-year period that began 12:01 a.m. April 17, 2011, I have experienced only TWO total mornings (the early morning hours of Saturday, Sept. 3, 2011, and the early morning hours of Saturday, Sept. 10, 2011) when I enjoyed a full night's rest of eight or so hours of uninterrupted sleep and I awoke later that morning (on each of those two total mornings) feeling fully refreshed and revitalized and immediately sensing that NO ONE had allegedly molested me or anally raped me or subjected me to ANY personal injury crimes during my sleep that morning as I lay alone on my own bed inside my bolt-locked rental apartment unit.

I have obtained numerous infrared camera photo images of alleged illegal intruders inside my bolt-locked bedroom during my bedtime hours at a time when I was myself asleep. However, the Austin Police Department has refused to accept any infrared photos from me as crime evidence on my behalf as the complainant.

I myself am gainfully employed, I am dependably civil and law-abiding, and I do not have any criminal-conviction record. I also take pride in being honest and factually accurate.

Any suggestions you might be willing to offer me on any aspect of this would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a direct descendant of the Rev. William Brewster, who served as head chaplain on the Mayflower and was the first full-term Puritan Governor of what is now the U.S. State of Massachusetts.

Home address (and my current lease agreement with this apartment complex management team at Wind River Crossing terminates on July 29, 2015, without any renewal option, and without my having found a new place to move into yet): 11411 Research Boulevard, Building 3, Apartment 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda

image

John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-...

Aug 21, 2014 (From) Barbee, Chris To John McMillan Council Member Mike Martinez State Bar of Texas Exec. Dir.

View on www.johnkevinmcmil...

Preview by Yahoo

____

On Saturday, July 11, 2015 7:29 AM, peter011 University of Minnesota <peter011@umn.edu> wrote:

I have retired and am no longer working for the university. 

If you wish to reach me personally, you can do so at dcp@usfamily.net.


Take care,

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.