Thursday, February 15, 2024

My New 'Roommate Wanted' Listing in the 'Rooms and Shares' Section of 'Craigslist'

 I am very glad that I today re-posted my "Rooms and Shares" Roommate-Wanted ad online at the at the copyrighted "Craigslist' website.

 I feel very sure that I will be much happier as --- and a much better listener for --- a mutual-consent roommate who is a pleasant, naturally blond-haired,  wholesome, tobacco-free, nonvaping, alcohol-free and non-alcoholic,  facially cleanshaven, tattoo-less, politely masculine, law-abiding white male adult gentleman American citizen  age 21 or older.

"$300 / 1br - 300ft2 - Seek DFAFTF "Blond White Gentleman "Roommate 21 or Older (Salt Lake City)"...


"As an English- Scottish-German-ancestry single adult Anglo-Saxon gentleman and lifelong-American citizen, I get along best with white naturally-blond-haired politely masculine facially cleanshaven adult younger gentlemen who have a good calming effect on me. I am seeking a permanently marijuana-free, illicit-drug-free, alcohol-free, tobacco-free, nonvaping, facially cleanshaven and hygienic, tattoo-less, clean-talking and non-profane, conscientous, law-abiding and politely masculine adult male roommate fitting the above description. I am gainfully employed, polite and very civil, and will strive to offer you plenty of space and privacy inside our shared bolt-locked studio rental unit. I have strong LDS ancestry here in Utah and am very respectful toward Mormons. I admire their consistent civility and wholesome optimistic style. If I get along well with you in person, I will be willing to consider moving into your apartment or home or friendly group-living home such as a very honorable alcohol-free, tobacco-free law-abiding social fraternity house or professional fraternity house here in Salt Lake City."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.