Thursday, January 11, 2024

My October 10, 2021, Crime Case Report for Austin (TX) Police Department Sex Crimes Unit Detective William Costello in Austin, Texas


----- Forwarded Message -----

From: "John McMillan" <mcmillanj@att.net>

To: "William Costello" <william.costello@austintexas.gov>,.... 

Sent: Wed, Oct 20, 2021 at 7:15 PM

Subject: 10-20-21 re: possible informant for you in continuous-crimes case

Dear Detective Costello,

I just got off the phone this evening (my landline home phone) after I called a very honest former coworker of mine at Outback Steakhouse along Research Boulevard in NW Austin, Trevor Glynn.

Trevor, a friendly and courageous adult younger gentleman, told me that he has moved from Austin to Houston. His current personal phone number is: ... I obtained that new phone number for Trevor this evening through a WhitePages search after I joined WhitePages today as a paying subscriber.

Trevor's new e-mail address, he told me during my phone conversation with him, is: ....

Trevor told me on the phone today that he is willing to offer you factual information he is privy to about the identity of the alleged home-invasion-crimes and alleged sex-crimes perpetrators who victimized me on a daily and year-round basis during my sleeping hours as I lay alone on my bed inside my solo-occupancy bolt-locked and fully-locked rental apartment in the cited periods involving  the latter half of 2011 and all of 2012.

I lived alone, as a rent-paying tenant during both of those time periods, in Apt. 325  of Bldg. 3 at Wind River Crossing Apartments, 11411 Research Boulevard, in NW Austin....

Trevor did tell me this evening, October 20, that the  best times for you to contact him by telephone for an interview are: anytime on Tuesdays, an off-duty day for him, and anytime between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. on other days of the week. Those are the times when Trevor is available to be interviewed by you, he mentioned in my friendly conversation with him this evening.

I did give Trevor contact information for you (your APD office phone number of (512) 974-4247), along with high praise for your reputation as a very successful sex-crimes investigator for the Austin Police Department Sex Crimes Unit. I mentioned to Trevor that my understanding is that you yourself are on-duty for APD Monday through Friday between either 7 a.m. or 8 a.m. in the morning and 4 p.m. in the evening.

I also mentioned to Trevor this evening  that the current APD Sex Crimes case number for me is APD Case Number 2021-2440624---a case that was opened by your APD Sex Crimes Unit on September 1, 2021. I politely emphasized to Trevor this evening that a DNA-swabs sexual-assault-evidence/anal-rape-evidence forensic medical exam for that crime case was performed on me in the early morning hours of Sept. 2, 2021, by a female forensic nurse in the ER of Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas, in central Austin.

I want to thank both yourself and Trevor for your very impressive support for successful investigation of home-invasion-crimes cases and sex-crimes cases. Trevor, by the way, mentioned to me in 2011 or 2012 just outside the southside door to Outback during a workshift for himself that he himself might someday like to become an FBI agent---a great tribute to Trevor's strong support for law-enforcement and law-abiding conduct.

Detective Costello and Trevor, I hope this follow-up letter is very helpful to each of you.

Best Wishes,

current Outback Steakhouse part-time maintenance staff member and current criminal-law complainant John Kevin McMillan. I might add that I also work these days for a ...restaurant location along Burnet Road .... and  the Whataburger 347 corporate-owned restaurant location along West Anderson Lane in north Austin.

My solo-occupancy efficiency-rental-apartment-unit home address ever since June 21, 2019: 

Pebble Creek Apts., 8805 N. Plaza Dr., Bldg. 17, Apt. 2418, Austin, TX 78753.

My home phone: (512) 342-2295.

My cell phone: (512) 993-7305.

My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.