Sunday, January 7, 2024

My July 15, 2008, Legal Letter to Carol Longoria, University of Texas Systems Administration Legal Office Representative in Austin, that Contained a Courtesy Carbon Copy of Legal Correspondence of Mine with the Travis County District Attorney's Office in Austin

To: Ms. Carol Longoria, University of Texas Systems Administration Legal Office Representative, Austin, Texas.

July 15, 2008
Dear Ms. Longoria,
I would like to thank you for your very nice recent reply E-mail letter, indicating that you are yourself opposed to anonymous verbalized communications that I had complained about in E-mail letters I have written and sent to yourself at your UT Systems Administration headquarters office in Austin.
I am very hopeful that the legal issues alluded to or directly cited (noise pollution damage to my auditory medical health among those cited issues) in the following legal correspondence of mine with the Travis County District Attorney's Office in Austin, will also be of interest to attorneys for the UT System, and to the UT System Board of Regents.
Sincerely and Best Wishes,
Ex-Students Association Member John Kevin McMillan.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
cc: Mr. Lee Smith, an attorney and Associate Vice President for Legal Affairs, UT-Austin, who did, in response to a recent Open Records request of mine to UT-Austin, helpfully provide me with a multi-page legal document on file with himself at UT-Austin that described my own emphatic rejection of gay-theme verbalized communications violative of my own privacy rights ---- gay-theme verbalized communications, I might add, to which I had been repeatedly subjected in Austin, Texas, against my wishes, as I have politely pointed out to UT-Austin officials in numerous letters I've sent to UT-Austin over a multi-year period.
      Ex-Students Association Representatives, Austin, Texas.
      University of Minnesota Alumni Association Officials, Minneapolis.
 
Note: forwarded message attached.


John Kevin McMillan
A respectful FYI to each of you criminal-law-minded cultural and political and educational leaders, respectively, in regard to the following (attached) criminal-law-related legal correspondence of mine with the Travis County District Attorney's Office in Austin, Texas.
I would like to call your attention to two key exact verbatim phrases found in at least one of the reply E-mail letters to myself from that DA's office that were included among the legal documents mailed to me  this month in response to a July 9, 2008-dated public information request from myself.
Those two key phrases, "Letter to you from david Lurie ref noise pollution" and "your letter to Dr. Tobey ref your medical visit (hearing problem) to his office," were directly cited in those exact words in one of the nine separate legal E-mail reply letters to myself that were written and sent to me over a multi-month period by paralegal Norma Hilbig of the Travis County DA's Office in Austin, Texas. 
Ms. Hilbig has confirmed for me, and her Open Records response to myself of this month directly refers to it in one of the documents she mailed to me this month, that she has told a criminal-law attorney representing me in that one context, Austin-based attorney Robert Icenhauer-Ramirez (who reportedly made a phone call to herself at her office on my behalf on April 20, 2006), that if anyone ever at any time commits a felony crime victimizing myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, Travis County DA Ronald Earle plans to consult the "John McMillan file" at that future date, Ms. Hilbig reportedly told private attorney Icenhauer-Ramirez.
 
Ms. Hilbig also told attorney Robert Icenhauer-Ramirez --- whom she herself referred to as "Mr. Ramirez" in a May 26, 2006-dated reply E-mail letter she sent to myself acknowledging their phone conversation about myself and the voluminous "John McMillan file" that has been established in the Strategic Prosecution Division of the Travis County DA's office in Austin ---- that the criminal-law file she established in January of 2006 relating to possible criminal-law evidence about others' conduct toward myself, is strictly for my own benefit, she reportedly told that criminal-law private attorney in their April 20, 2006, phone conversation, this according to what attorney and State Bar of Texas member Icenhauer-Ramirez stated to me over the telephone on April 21, 2006, from his law office in Austin.
 
In the event that anyone at any time ever commits a felony crime victimizing myself, John K. McMillan, DA Earle will definitely make use of that "John McMillan" criminal-law legal file on behalf of prosecuting a cited defendant in a court of law, Ms. Hilbig reportedly told criminal-law attorney Robert Icenhauer-Ramirez, according to what he told me over the telephone on April 21, 2006.
 
The office phone number for attorney Robert Icenhauer-Ramirez is (512) 477-7991. His office address is 1103 Nueces Street, Austin, Texas, 78701.
 
Mr. Icenhauer-Ramirez represented me in that one context in 2006, and on that one total occasion, through the Texas Legal Protection Plan in which I have been a paying subscriber ever since 1997. He was identified in 2006 as being among the participating attorneys who provide clients with legal services through the Westlake Hills, Texas-based Texas Legal Protection Plan private legal-aid service. I was referred to that private attorney by an official of the Texas Legal Protection Plan, Ms. Patricia Patterson, administrator of that plan, who helpfully told me over the telephone in April of 2006 that Mr. Icenhauer-Ramirez has considerable experience as a criminal-law private attorney, and that she highly recommends him as an attorney for me to consult.
 
Attorney Icenhauer-Ramirez later wrote and mailed to me a signed official legal reply letter dated April 21, 2006, referring to his consultation services to myself that were covered by that private legal-aid service. In that reply letter to myself, which I have kept for my legal files, Mr. Icenhauer-Ramirez cited "one hour's time" as the total amount of time that he required to assist me in that criminal-law matter.
 
Private criminal-law attorney Robert Icenhauer-Ramirez also told me in the follow-up telephone conversation we had together on April 21, 2006, that there are no legal issues of which he is aware that relate to myself.
 
I would appreciate any and all written responses or suggestions or impressions or ideas that any of you very influential criminal-law-minded American cultural and civic and educational leaders is willing to offer me in regard to any aspect of this matter.
 
Sincerely and Best Wishes,
 
John Kevin McMillan, a former resident of Berkeley, Calif., for about one year during my youth, and I'm also a consistently civil and law-abiding, teetotaling (non-drinking), gainfully-employed (blue-collar worker in the Austin area), single adult male American citizen and former Texas Department of Public Safety full-time employee in Austin who myself has no criminal-conviction record, as you may already be aware.
My mailing address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
 


John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.