Monday, January 15, 2024

My February 19, 2021, Reply Letter to Austin (TX) Police Department Alarm Administration Office Staff Member Mary Compton Limon

 I was reminded today that on February 19, 2021, I wrote and sent a friendly reply letter to Austin Police Department Alarm Administration Office staff member Mary Compton Limon:

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: "John McMillan" <mcmillanj@att.net>

To: "Limon, Mary" <Mary.Limon@austintexas.gov>, "Lelan Larroque" <lelan.larroque@austintexas.gov>, "Mike King" <michael.king@austintexas.gov>, "james.turner@austintexas.gov" <james.turner@austintexas.gov>, "jason.laduque@austintexas.gov" <jason.laduque@austintexas.gov>, "jose.garza@traviscountytx.gov" <jose.garza@traviscountytx.gov>, "Office for Victims of Crime U.S. DOJ" <itverp@usdoj.gov>, "Fbinaa Info" <info@fbinaa.org>, "Mike Henderson" <mike.henderson@traviscountytx.gov>, "Austin Police Dept. Asst. Chief Troy Gay" <troy.gay@austintexas.gov>, "APD Interim Police Chief Brian Manley" <brian.manley@austintexas.gov>, "Humantrafficking" <humantrafficking@oag.texas.gov>, "Texas Rangers 2015" <rangers@dps.texas.gov>, "Hernandez Sally [TCSO]" <sally.hernandez@traviscountytx.gov>, "U.S. Department of Homeland Security" <private.sector@dhs.gov>, "david.maxwell@texasattorneygeneral.gov" <david.maxwell@texasattorneygeneral.gov>, "DOJ Sexual Harassment in Housing Initiative (CRT)" <sexualharassment.inhousing@usdoj.gov>, "The White House Attn Pres. Biden" <engagement@ostp.eop.gov>, "elder.justice@usdoj.gov" <elder.justice@usdoj.gov>, "DFPS Office Of Consumer Relations" <ocr@dfps.state.tx.us>, "daniel.portnoy@austintexas.gov" <daniel.portnoy@austintexas.gov>, "Daniel Evans" <daniel.evans@traviscountytx.gov>, "Dave Mahoney" <dave.mahoney@traviscountytx.gov>, "U.S. Dept of Commerce Civil Rights Div Officials" <webmaster@doc.gov>, "National Human Trafficking Hotline" <nhtrc@polarisproject.org>, "SCOTT ONEILL" <scott.oneill@nypd.org>, "info@tdhca.state.tx.us" <info@tdhca.state.tx.us>, "TXGov Child Sex Trafficking Team 2020" <cstt@gov.texas.gov>, "icehumantrafficking.helpdesk@dhs.gov" <icehumantrafficking.helpdesk@dhs.gov>, "ethics@trynova.org" <ethics@trynova.org>, "Rape Abuse and Incest National Network" <info@rainn.org>, "Federal Trade Commission D.C." <webmaster@ftc.gov>, "takebackhope@tlsc.org" <takebackhope@tlsc.org>, "City of Austin City Attorney Anne Morgan" <anne.morgan@austintexas.gov>, "delia.garza@traviscountytx.gov" <delia.garza@traviscountytx.gov>, "debbie.reynolds@traviscountytx.gov" <debbie.reynolds@traviscountytx.gov>, "edward.davis@austintexas.gov" <edward.davis@austintexas.gov>, "ruben.espinoza@austintexas.gov" <ruben.espinoza@austintexas.gov>, "tracy.martinez@dps.texas.gov" <tracy.martinez@dps.texas.gov>, "kristy.astran@austintexas.gov" <kristy.astran@austintexas.gov>, "travis.vonholt@austintexas.gov" <travis.vonholt@austintexas.gov>, "blair.brozynski@austintexas.gov" <blair.brozynski@austintexas.gov>, "apdalarm@austintexas.gov" <apdalarm@austintexas.gov>, "president@tcpa.org" <president@tcpa.org>, "Jason Smith" <jsmith@pflugervilletx.gov>, "pdadmin@westlakehills.org" <pdadmin@westlakehills.org>, "Sunset Valley Police Dept. Lt. Richard Andreucci" <randreucci@sunsetvalley.org>, "Michael Shumard" <michael.shumard@traviscountytx.gov>, "Central Texas Chiefs of Police/Sheriffs Assn21" <info@centxchiefs.org>, "Texaspoliceassociation Info" <info@texaspoliceassociation.com>, "tammymartin@texaspolicechiefs.org" <tammymartin@texaspolicechiefs.org>, "Jason Brady" <jbrady@rollingwoodtx.gov>, "Bee Cave TX Police Dept. 2016" <police@beecavetexas.gov>, "internalaffairs@roundrocktexas.gov" <internalaffairs@roundrocktexas.gov>, "Shawn Dick" <shawn.dick@wilco.org>, "dee.hobbs@wilco.org" <dee.hobbs@wilco.org>, "Cedar Park TX Police 2016" <police2@cedarparktexas.gov>, "Leander Police Chief Minton" <gminton@leandertx.gov>, "Williamson County TX Attorney 2016" <pvasquez@wilco.org>, "sstandridge@sanmarcostx.gov" <sstandridge@sanmarcostx.gov>, "U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Devlpt (TX regional office)" <tx_webmanager@hud.gov>, "jeri@co.hays.tx.us" <jeri@co.hays.tx.us>, "aric@austintexas.gov" <aric@austintexas.gov>, "Issa.Kafena" <issa.kafena@austintexas.gov>, "FAIRHOUSING CRT (CRT)" <fairhousing@usdoj.gov>, "Joyful Heart Foundation for Rape Victims" <info@joyfulheartfoundation.org>, "Texas Association Against Sexual Assault Atty Kaiser 2016" <ckaiser@taasa.org>

Sent: Fri, Feb 19, 2021 at 9:31 PM

Subject: Re: $270 check I mailed to you on January 27, 2021

February 19, 2021

Dear Mary Compton Limon at the Austin Police Department Alarm Administration office here in this state-capital city for Texas,

Thank you for your helpful reply note to me today. Your reply confirms receipt of my $270 check as payment in full to the Austin Police Department for 12-month official registration of my comprehensive new professionally-installed electronic surveillance and alarm system inside my current always-bolt-locked second-floor efficiency apartment unit in Building 17 at the gated-community Pebble Creek Apartments complex in northeast Austin. 

I will look forward to keeping detailed notes for myself every day of the year on each of the exact times when I leave my current apartment unit and each of the exact times when I enter my current apartment unit. This will help me to be doubly and completely sure that I am fully accurate as a criminal-law complainant when I respond to a phone call from my security-services provider asking whether I will pre-approve a request by them to ask Austin Police to respond to the scene of my alarm going off. This accuracy-focused strategy of mine should protect and enhance my personal credibility as a longstanding criminal-law complainant and self-identified continuous daily-and-year-round home-invasion-crimes victim and continuous-daily-and-year-round sex-crimes-and-personal-injury-crimes victim inside my current double-bolt-locked solo-occupancy efficiency apartment unit in Austin, Texas.

I am still in the process of learning how to review the surveillance-system-generated 24-hour-a-day videotapes of my entire living room and my entire bedroom for each of the time periods shortly after and shortly before I am abruptly awakened in the middle of my sleep with anal pain that I did not have when I went to bed early that morning or before midnight. 

I always sleep alone on my own bed.  I NEVER permit anyone but on-duty APD officers or (on one total occasion so far ever since I got moved into my current rental-apartment unit at midday on June 21, 2019) on-duty Austin-Travis County EMS staff members (only after I called 911 one night about having vomited repeatedly inside my unit) to enter my bolt-locked apartment unit at nighttime. I am a lifelong single gentleman; and I am also a longtime celibate, permanently-drinking-alcohol-free and non-alcoholic, lifelong-tobacco-free, dependably civil and law-abiding and honest and vigilant Anglo non-Hispanic adult gentleman, age 63.

 I will be consulting my first-rate security-services provider for technical guidance on how I can review and save motion-sensitive videotapes of alleged crime evidence I will be getting that I can then share with APD and the FBI of allegedly illegal home-invasion-crimes perpetrators, allegedly-illegal assault-by-physical contact perpetrators, and allegedly illegal trespassers inside my current always-bolt-locked solo-occupancy efficiency apartment unit.

Thank you again for your friendly letter to me.

Sincerely and Best Wishes, 

John Kevin McMillan.

My solo-occupancy efficiency apartment unit rental-home address ever since June 21, 2019:

Pebble Creek Apartments (a Belco Equities-affiliated, gated-community apartment complex), 

8805 North Plaza Drive, Building 17, Apt. 2418, Austin, TX 78753. Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.

John Kevin McMillan

____

On Friday, February 19, 2021, 09:35:28 AM CST, Limon, Mary <mary.limon@austintexas.gov> wrote:

Good morning John, hope all is well.

In reviewing the alarm permit 219214, I do show that the payment in the amount of $270.00 was applied on 2-8-2021.

Please let me know if you should need anything else.

Thank you and please continue to stay safe.

Mary Compton Limon

Account Technician

Austin Police Department

Alarm Administration

512.974.8391| mary.limon@austintexas.gov

One Austin, Safer Together

Keeping you, your family & our community safe through innovative strategies & community engagement.

Download APD’s mobile app, Austin PD, for free on iPhone and Android.

Pursuant to section 552.301 (c) of the Government Code, the City of Austin has designated certain addresses to receive requests for public information sent by electronic mail. For requests seeking public records held by the Austin Police Department, please submit by utilizing the following link: austintexas.gov/PIR

___

From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>

Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2021 6:50 AM

To: APD Alarm Administration <apdalarm@austintexas.gov>; Fbinaa Info <info@fbinaa.org>; Office for Victims of Crime U.S. DOJ <itverp@usdoj.gov>; Gay, Troy <Troy.Gay@austintexas.gov>

Subject: Fw: $270 check I mailed to you on January 27, 2021

*** External Email - Exercise Caution ***

I apologize for having to make one additional correction. I consulted my standard diary last night, and it indicated that while my check to your APD Alarm Administration was dated January 28, 2021, I actually mailed the check on January 29, 2021, from my apartment complex-provided mail-deposit slot near Building 21 at this gated-community complex. I am very surprised and disappointed that you did not receive the check from me by now.

If you are not able to  locate my check, do you want me to re-mail the check from the same outgoing-mail deposit box at my current apartment complex, Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, in northeast Austin?

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>

To: APD Alarm Administration <apdalarm@austintexas.gov>; Fbinaa Info <info@fbinaa.org>; Office for Victims of Crime U.S. DOJ <itverp@usdoj.gov>; Austin Police Dept. Asst. Chief Troy Gay <troy.gay@austintexas.gov>

Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2021, 10:47:45 PM CST

Subject: Fw: $270 check I mailed to you on January 27, 2021

A correction on the date cited in subject heading: 

re: $270 check I mailed to you on January 28, 2021.

I apologize for that error.

Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.

John Kevin McMillan


----- Forwarded Message -----

From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>

To: APD Alarm Administration <apdalarm@austintexas.gov>; Fbinaa Info <info@fbinaa.org>; Office for Victims of Crime U.S. DOJ <itverp@usdoj.gov>; Austin Police Dept. Asst. Chief Troy Gay <troy.gay@austintexas.gov>

Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2021, 10:45:15 PM CST

Subject: re: $270 check I mailed to you on January 27, 2021

February 10, 2021

Dear APD Alarm Administration Officials,

Best Wishes to your Austin Police Department unit as you help to protect Austin residents, myself among them, from alleged home-invasion crimes perpetrators and alleged personal-injury-crimes inside my and other Austinites' locked private residences.

I was shocked to receive a letter in my mailbox from you today, stating that I owe $270 for registration of my new electronic surveillance alarm system inside my current apartment unit, Apt. 2418, at Pebble Creek Apartments.

I mailed my signed personal check directly to you for the full $270 on January 28, 2021. I deposited my check inside a stamped, properly identified envelope---containing your APD unit's proper P.O. Box number and my correct return address---into the outgoing-mail deposit box near Building 21 of my current complex that is provided by the apartment management team here at Pebble Creek Apartments. There is no official U.S. Postal Service mail-deposit box anywhere within one mile of where I reside that I myself am aware of.

I plan to press criminal charges if there is any evidence that the check I deposited into my apartment complex-provided mail-deposit box at my complex was somehow intercepted by a person unbeknownst to me and was allegedly destroyed or altered in any way or allegedly cashed by someone unbeknownst to me for their own financial gain or allegedly deposited into their own savings account or checking account or used by them to make a payment on their own behalf to some person or entity

I do have a carbon-copy of the signed $270 check I wrote and mailed to you. The ID number on my signed Wells Fargo personal check to your APD Alarm Administration is 468.

In the meantime, is there any way I could pay your APD Alarm Administration over the telephone for the correct $270 amount, in order to be completely sure that you receive the full amount from me and no alleged criminal person interferes with that payment in any way?

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a gainfully employed, law-abiding, permanently-alcohol-free single adult Anglo gentleman, self-identified-continuous-and-continuing-home-invasion-crimes-and-personal-injury-crimes victim inside my current apartment unit during my sleeping hours (I always sleep alone on my own bed, and I NEVER permit anyone but on-duty APD officers or on-duty Austin-Travis County EMS employees (on one total occasion, in response to a 911 call from me on a medical emergency I had sustained in  which I had vomited repeatedly) to enter my bolt-locked unit during my nighttime hours). I am also a longstanding criminal-law complainant with the Austin Police Department.

My current home address: Pebble Creek Apartments (a Belco Equities-affiliated, gated-community complex), 8805 North Plaza Drive, Building 17, Apt. 2418, Austin, TX 78753.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.

My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda

John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda

Observations for a rationally religious and implicitly deistic modern religion, public-policy writing, creative ...

John Kevin McMillan

CAUTION: This email was received at the City of Austin, from an EXTERNAL source. Please use caution when clicking links or opening attachments. If you believe this to be a malicious and/or phishing email, please forward this email to cybersecurity@austintexas.gov.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.