Thursday, January 25, 2024

A Noteworthy Letter from My Multi-Year Legal Correspondence With the Texas Rangers Division of the Texas Department of Public Safety state law-enforcement agency in Austin, and also with Lt. Jesse Valdez of the Texas Rangers Division in Austin

 I will always cherish the e-mail and telephone  communications I had --- over a multi-year period that began at least 11 years ago ---  with the Texas Rangers Division of the Texas Department of Public Safety state law-enforcement agency in Austin, Texas.

Several crime evidence infrared motion-sensitive photos were provided by me as attachments to my May 17, 2020, letter (below) to the Texas Rangers---- included at least one crime evidence photo obtained for me during my sleeping hours  inside my solo-occupancy rental apartment unit that revealed the arm and tiny  face of an alleged home-invader rapist allegedly hiding near an adult male person who was himself  lying on my bed:

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: "John McMillan" <mcmillanj@att.net>

To: "Texas Rangers 2015" <rangers@dps.texas.gov>, "Fbinaa Info" <info@fbinaa.org>, "Thomas" <contact@trumpresources.com>, "Joebiden Info" <info@joebiden.com>, "DemocraticNatlCommittee" <webmaster@democrats.org>, "The Republican National Committee" <info@gop.com>, "Dennis Bonnen" <dennis.bonnen@speaker.texas.gov>, "Nicole D. Collier" <nicole.collier@house.texas.gov>, "bill.zedler@house.texas.gov" <bill.zedler@house.texas.gov>, "State Senator Joan Huffman" <joan.huffman@senate.texas.gov>, "Senator John Whitmire" <john.whitmire@senate.texas.gov>, "Rep. Sheryl Cole 2019 CentralTX" <sheryl.cole@house.texas.gov>, "Office for Victims of Crime U.S. DOJ" <itverp@usdoj.gov>, "david.maxwell@texasattorneygeneral.gov" <david.maxwell@texasattorneygeneral.gov>, "Humantrafficking" <humantrafficking@oag.texas.gov>, "human.trafficking@ag.ny.gov" <human.trafficking@ag.ny.gov>, "U.S. Department of Homeland Security" <private.sector@dhs.gov>, "Dwayne Bohac" <dwayne.bohac@house.texas.gov>, "ogc.webmaster@dps.texas.gov" <ogc.webmaster@dps.texas.gov>, "TXGov Child Sex Trafficking Team 2020" <cstt@gov.texas.gov>, "Joyful Heart Foundation for Rape Victims" <info@joyfulheartfoundation.org>, "takebackhope@tlsc.org" <takebackhope@tlsc.org>, "Rape Abuse and Incest National Network" <info@rainn.org>, "Rep. John Bucy 2019CentralTX" <john.bucy@house.texas.gov>, "Rep. Erin Zwiener 2019CentralTX" <erin.zwiener@house.texas.gov>, "State Rep. Eddie Rodriguez (Austin area)" <eddie.rodriguez@house.texas.gov>, "campaign@saraheckhardt.com" <campaign@saraheckhardt.com>, "Jacqueline L. Angel" <jangel@austin.utexas.edu>, "john.grove@minneapolismn.gov" <john.grove@minneapolismn.gov>, "Minnesota Sex Crimes Investigators Assn. Brd Member Dunphy 2016" <stot.dunphy@minneapolismn.gov>, "Florida Sexual Crimes Investigators Assn. Exec Dir Moore 2016" <earlmoore33@gmail.com>, "Florida Sexual Crimes Investigators Assoc Pres. Minton 2016" <mintonc@pbso.org>, "California Highway Patrol" <webmaster@chp.ca.gov>, "Sandra Spagnoli" <sspagnoli@beverlyhills.org>, "CBS News '60 Minutes' Editors and Reporters" <60m@cbsnews.com>, "kirkpwatson@uh.edu" <kirkpwatson@uh.edu>, "icehumantrafficking.helpdesk@dhs.gov" <icehumantrafficking.helpdesk@dhs.gov>, "Polarisproject Info" <info@polarisproject.org>, "help@humantraffickinghotline.org" <help@humantraffickinghotline.org>, "St. Petersburg FL Police Dept. 2016" <robert.page@stpete.org>, "kelvin.sandersjr@sfgov.org" <kelvin.sandersjr@sfgov.org>, "SCOTT ONEILL" <scott.oneill@nypd.org>, "Texas Medical Board state agency" <verifcic@tmb.state.tx.us>, "TWC Ombudsman" <ombudsman@twc.state.tx.us>, "Bryan D. Snoddy" <bryan.snoddy@twc.state.tx.us>, "Federal Trade Commission D.C." <webmaster@ftc.gov>, "U.S. Marshals Service Justice Dept." <us.marshals@usdoj.gov>, "privacy@usps.gov" <privacy@usps.gov>, "U.S. Dept of Commerce Civil Rights Div Officials" <webmaster@doc.gov>, "U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Devlpt (TX regional office)" <tx_webmanager@hud.gov>, "FAIRHOUSING CRT (CRT)" <fairhousing@usdoj.gov>, "Justin Holland" <justin.holland@house.texas.gov>, "Rep. James Talarico 2019 Central TX" <james.talarico@house.texas.gov>, "Rep. Vikki Goodwin 2019CentralTX" <vikki.goodwin@house.texas.gov>, "Andrew Murr" <andrew.murr@house.texas.gov>, "Robert Nichols" <robert.nichols@senate.texas.gov>, "Drew Springer" <drew.springer@house.texas.gov>, "robert.kepple@tdcaa.com" <robert.kepple@tdcaa.com>, "Jalayne Robinson" <jalayne.robinson@tdcaa.com>, "Shannon Edmonds" <shannon.edmonds@tdcaa.com>, "Texas City Attorneys Assoc. Dir. Mims 2016" <paigem@plano.gov>, "legal@tulsi2020.com" <legal@tulsi2020.com>, "State Auditor's Office Investigators" <webmaster@sao.state.tx.us>, "Hennepin County MN Attorney" <citizeninfo@hennepin.us>, "Nelson Madelyn GOV" <madelyn.nelson@state.mn.us>, "Iowa CASA Anti-Rape Group" <director@iowacasa.org>, "Lynne Lange" <executivedirector@nebraskacoalition.org>, "AGO - Department of Justice" <nedoj@nebraska.gov>, "ago.info.help@nebraska.gov" <ago.info.help@nebraska.gov>, "Nebraska Anti- Human Trafficking 2020" <suzanne.gage@nebraska.gov>, "Governor's Office of Texas Open Records Administrator" <publicrecords@governor.state.tx.us>, "shawn.dick@wilco.org" <shawn.dick@wilco.org>, "Charles Schwertner" <charles.schwertner@senate.texas.gov>, "charles.perry@senate.texas.gov" <charles.perry@senate.texas.gov>, "Brandon Creighton" <brandon.creighton@senate.texas.gov>, "Austin American-Statesman Managing Editor John Bridges" <jbridges@statesman.com>, "KXAN TV News Investigations" <reportit@kxan.com>, "BBC News Story Ideas 2017" <haveyoursay@bbc.co.uk>, "The Economist" <letters@economist.com>, "The London Times Letters to Editor" <letters@thetimes.co.uk>, "Onjewel Smith: Americans for Nonsmokers' Rights" <anr@no-smoke.org>, "alumnimembership@umn.edu" <alumnimembership@umn.edu>, "Daily Texan Alumni Association 2016" <friendsofthetexan@gmail.com>, "Great Hills Baptist Church" <info@ghbc.org>, "Outback Asst Mgr Nick Burton" <nickburtonoutb@yahoo.com>, "Trevor Glynn" <trevorglynn@gmail.com>, "Actor/Producer Tom Hanks" <support@bookingagentinfo.com>, "Bethany United Methodist Church Pastor Tom Deviney" <tom.deviney@bethany-umc.org>, "roger@northwestfellowship.com" <roger@northwestfellowship.com>, "admin@anglicanchurch.net" <admin@anglicanchurch.net>, "pastor@redeemer.net" <pastor@redeemer.net>, "Texas Association Against Sexual Assault Atty Kaiser 2016" <ckaiser@taasa.org>, "American Friends Service Committee 2015" <actioncenter@afsc.org>, "Uua Info" <info@uua.org>, "Temple Beth Israel Austin TX" <office@bethisrael.org>, "Rhr Israel Info" <info@rhr.israel.net>, "Bnaibrith Info" <info@bnaibrith.org>, "National Association of Jewish Legislators 2017" <najleg@gmail.com>, "Jewishnashville Info" <info@jewishnashville.org>, "Brandeis University" <admissions@brandeis.edu>, "Screen Actors Guild TX 2017" <sheila.rosenberg@sagaftra.org>, "Criminal Justice Journalists Board Member Rashbaum" <rashbaum@nytimes.com>, "Criminal Justice Journalists Brd Wenger 2016" <debora.wenger@gmail.com>, "National Crime Victim Law Institute Lewis & Clark Law School Portland Oregon" <ncvli@lclark.edu>, "Sunset Valley Police Dept. Lt. Richard Andreucci" <randreucci@sunsetvalley.org>, "Juan Acosta" <manager@pebblecreekapartments.net>, "cecil@belcoequities.com" <cecil@belcoequities.com>, "leasing@pebblecreekapartments.net" <leasing@pebblecreekapartments.net>, "chiefsoffice@newtonma.gov" <chiefsoffice@newtonma.gov>, "ago@state.ma.us" <ago@state.ma.us>, "alex.gerszewski@oag.ok.gov" <alex.gerszewski@oag.ok.gov>, "info@nmcadv.org" <info@nmcadv.org>, "kbeler@csaia.org" <kbeler@csaia.org>, "suo-inquiry@stevenson.edu" <suo-inquiry@stevenson.edu>, "info@amnesty.ie" <info@amnesty.ie>, "yaakov@jpost.com" <yaakov@jpost.com>, "rcewinfo@rapecrisis.org.uk" <rcewinfo@rapecrisis.org.uk>, "brooke.grona-gobb@dallascounty.org" <brooke.grona-gobb@dallascounty.org>, "FederalCommunicationsCommission" <fccinfo@fcc.gov>, "Federal Law Enf. Officers Assn" <fleoa@fleoa.org>

Sent: Sun, May 17, 2020 at 3:21 PM

Subject: 5-17-20 latest alleged-trespasser photos during my sleeping hrs. in bedroom of my solo apt.

May 17, 2020

Dear Texas DPS Texas Rangers Division Crime Investigators in Austin,

Thank you again for your state law-enforcement agency's conveyed support for my own legal right and human right to myself enjoy full and year-round freedom from home-invasion crimes, trespassing crimes, assault-by-physical-contact crimes, sex crimes, unauthorized "medical" services, and personal-injury crimes as I lie ALONE every night on my own bed inside my current solo-occupancy efficiency apartment unit, Apartment 2418 in Building 17 at Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, in north Austin.

Below, please find the maximum number of attachments on these accurately-dated alleged-crime-evidence photo images that my computer system permits me to include in each e-mail transmission. These photo images are infrared motion-sensitive hunter's camera-generated photo images obtained for me from inside my current bedroom of my solo-occupancy apartment during my sleeping hours in the most recent two-day period, including early this morning. I own each of the two surveillance cameras I keep inside my bedroom.

I allege that alleged intruders during my sleeping hours may have allegedly moved me off my bed while holding me unconscious using nasal inhalants. Please keep in mind as you review the attached photos that I am age 63; I am of non-Hispanic predominantly English ancestry (part Scottish and part German); my head size is not tiny; my facial features are not flat or tiny; my nostrils do not flare; I do not have a pug nose; my eyebrows are THICK in width; when I am lying on my back I DO NOT place both of my own arms on the left side of the bed; and my own mannerisms and facial expressions are not effeminate or hyper-dramatic or malevolent. 

Incidentally, I might add with polite emphasis that I am NOT affiliated with or or a member of or an employer of or employed by any gay group or any gay media company or gay religious group or any gay-theme-communications entity anywhere in the world, with any circumstance to the contrary being an automatic basis for my filing criminal-law charges on my own behalf against any such persons or entity.

As always, I welcome any interviews with any crime investigator for your Texas Rangers Division and any DNA-trace rape-evidence exams on myself being requested by your Texas Rangers that your integrity-minded State of Texas law-enforcement agency is willing to provide for me at any time----and preferably as soon as possible. 

I myself would also welcome any additional surveillance of or any DNA-swabs crime-scene investigation of any and all portions of the interior of my current apartment unit or the balcony of my apartment unit and balcony closet on that balcony that your state law-enforcement agency or any other law-enforcement agency with jurisdiction is willing to help me obtain at any time---including today or tomorrow morning.

I emphasize the urgency on this because, as your state agency must be very aware, this is an alleged continuous-and-still-continuing daily and year-round and multi-year sex-crimes and personal injury crimes case in which I am the longtime-celibate Anglo non-Hispanic male victim and complainant. I have been hospitalized for doctor-ordered surgery on life-threatening medical problems I had sustained, on about five separate occasions over a multi-year period ever since this particular APD case began in 2016.

I ALWAYS SLEEP ALONE ON MY OWN BED, AND I AM ALWAYS SOBER AND NEVER HIGH ON DRUGS: TWO OF THE MANY REASONS WHY I AM A VERY STRONG CRIMINAL-LAW COMPLAINANT FOR YOUR TEXAS RANGERS DIVISION OF THE DPS.

The Austin Police Department in the latter half of 2019 and in early January 2020 accepted thousands of crime-evidence photos of alleged home-invasion-crimes-related perpetrators inside this particular rental unit that had been obtained for me during my sleeping hours from inside my current always-fully-locked solo-occupancy apartment unit, Apt. 2418 in Building 17 at Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, in north Austin.  The polite apartment-management team here has stated to me that there are only three possible points of entry into my current rental unit (kitchen window, sliding glass door, and front door). They have added, however, that they are willing to have a member of the management team here inspect my apartment in the near future---after the COVID-19 crisis diminishes, they have indicated----to attempt to determine whether any possible additional point of entry or points of entry can be identified by that apartment manager.

APD's Sex Crimes Unit headed by Sgt. Sandra Benningfield in the latter half of 2019 and in early January 2020 accepted from me the above-cited photographic documentation of alleged illegal trespassers inside my current bedroom for APD Case 16-1340923----a sex-crimes case dating back to 2016 that APD chose to reopen in 2019.

Thank you again for your state agency's kind willingness to accept from me over a multi-month period the infrared motion-sensitive-camera-generated crime evidence I have been obtaining during my sleeping hours from inside my one total bedroom of my current solo-occupancy efficiency apartment unit in north Austin. I am the ONLY official tenant and ONLY official occupant inside this always-fully-bolt-locked-and-always-fully-locked rental apartment, and I always keep my three total apartment-management-team-cited possible points of entry fully locked at all times.

I need to politely emphasize to your state law-enforcement agency in Austin that each and every morning I am awakened an average of about five times per night, generally alternating between about once every hour and once every two hours, with an unpleasant vibrating sensation in my anus (I DO NOT OWN or USE ANY VIBRATOR), an unpleasant nasal-inhalant sensation in my nostrils (I DO NOT OWN OR USE ANY NASAL INHALANTS), an urgent need to urinate (I HAVE NOT AUTHORIZED ANY HYDRATION OF MYSELF OR ANY OTHER "MEDICAL SERVICES", or ANY "DEPROGRAMMING SERVICES" OR ANY "NEGATIVE REINFORCEMENT SERVICES" OR ANY "RELIGIOUS-CONVERSION ATTEMPT SERVICES" OF ANY TYPE BEING INFLICTED ON MYSELF DURING MY SLEEPING HOURS), and often with wobbliness in my legs as I walk to the bathroom in order to urinate. 

Before returning to bed, I routinely check the front door of my apartment unit and always find that it is fully bolt-locked and locked properly. I might add that when I routinely check for an intruder inside my  bedroom at nighttime, I never directly with my own eyes ever at any time directly observe any person other than myself situated anywhere inside any portion of my current always-fully-locked efficiency apartment unit.

Coincidentally, the most recent previous official tenant inside my current apartment unit was reportedly a medical physician who moved out of this particular unit in June 2019. I will gladly provide your law-enforcement agency with his cited full legal name if you ever determine at any time that that factual information might be pertinent for your law-enforcement agency.

I mention the most recent previous official tenant in this efficiency unit because over a multi-month period ever since I began living in this unit as the only official management-team-approved tenant and only management-team-approved occupant on June 21, 2019, I have received a combined total of 50 or more letters in my own designated mailbox for this apartment unit that were each specifically addressed to that cited medical physician. 

General Manager Juan Acosta has directly informed me that the cited most recent previous male tenant in Apartment 2418 (my current unit) is no longer living anywhere at this particular apartment complex. Mr.  Acosta has also stated to me that the locks to the front door of this unit were both changed by the management team immediately after the most recent male tenant and his wife moved out.

That male tenant apparently chose not to provide ANY forwarding address for himself to the U.S. Postal Service, even after I politely asked the apartment-management team at my current apartment complex to please contact him and submit that forwarding address for himself to Postal Authorities. The management team politely informed me that that they did contact that most recent previous tenant about that issue. I was told by a male neighbor of mine in Building 17 here at Pebble Creek Apartments that the cited physician who reportedly moved out of this particular efficiency unit in June 2020 is himself of "Asian Indian ancestry". 

I have never spoken with or met with or seen the cited medical physician on any occasion in my entire life; he is a complete stranger to me. He is NOT authorized to ever visit or ever be physically present anywhere inside my current apartment unit at any time. Nor is he authorized by me to provide me with any "medical services" of any type during my sleeping hours or at any other time of the day.

I hope to hear from your law-enforcement agency or any other reputable law-enforcement agency with cited legal authority to investigate.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, longstanding criminal-law complainant in APD Sex Crimes and Personal-Injury Crimes Case 16-1340923.

My home address in north Austin ever since June 21, 2019:

Apartment 2418, an eastward-facing unit on the second floor of Building 17 at 8805 North Plaza Drive, Pebble Creek Apartments (a large gated-community apartment complex reportedly owned by a for-profit corporation that maintains a mailing address for that entire corporation at 612 North Alpine Drive in Beverly Hills, California, 90210, according to a "Super Lawyer" State Bar of Texas member attorney here in Austin who specifically addressed that subject for me during a legal consultation I had with him on April 17, 2020---a legal consultation for which that first-rate private attorney was paid in full.

Also in that same April 17 legal consultation I had with that highly-rated private attorney, he stated to me that he strongly supports my own legal right to exclude anyone and everyone other than myself from ever being physically present anywhere inside any portion of the interior of my always-bolt-locked and fully-locked current efficiency apartment unit at Pebble Creek Apartments during my own sleeping hours. 

My home phone: (512) 342-2295.

My Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.

My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda


John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda

Observations for a rationally religious and implicitly deistic modern religion, public-policy writing, creative ...


John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.