Monday, November 14, 2016

'YOU ARE IN VIOLATION OF THE LAW WHEN YOU POSTED (A VERY RECENT BLOG CONTAINING) THE HOME ADDRESS OF ANY PUBLIC SERVANT', AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT OFFICER JAMES TURNER STATES IN 2:40 P.M. MONDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2016, SURPRISE PHONE CALL HE MAKES TO MY PRIVATE HOME PHONE INSIDE MY PRIVATE BEDROOM AT MY APARTMENT UNIT IN NORTHWEST AUSTIN

In that unexpected phone call to me from Austin Police Department Senior Police Officer James Turner (which he made to me at 2:40 p.m. Monday, November 14, 2016), that APD-designated "Liaison" to myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, also stated to me that unless I remove the home addresses immediately for each of four total cited public servants in Austin from a cited blog I had posted, the Austin Police Department might arrest me and charge me with:

---"Interfering with Public Duties", under Texas Penal Code Number "38.15", Officer Turner said;

and

---"Obstruction and Retaliation", under Texas Penal Code Number "36.06", Section "A-1", Officer Turner stated.

After I this afternoon promptly removed each of the three total cited home addresses and cited cities of residence for four total cited respective City Government of Austin and Travis County Government officials, Officer Turner helpfully assured me on the telephone this afternoon at about 3:45 p.m. that the cited Blog of mine was now in full compliance with the law, he said.

The Blog in question had contained the text of an unexpected E-mail letter to me from former Austin Police Department Officer Jermaine A. Hopkins, who on his own initiative had chosen to himself volunteer the home addresses for each of the four total cited City of Austin and Travis County Government officials in Austin.

Mr. Hopkins in his e-mail letter to me had stated to me that the three total cited City of Austin officials and the one total cited Travis County Government official might each have  pertinent factual information I could obtain from them by writing to them at their home address, Mr. Hopkins stated.

Mr. Hopkins in his e-mail letter had warned me against myself ever at any time visiting the actual home address of any of the cited public officials. And I very definitely have NOT visited the cited home address of any of those government officials here in Austin. Nor would I ever do so, I might add with polite emphasis.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.