Sunday, November 6, 2016

MALE POLICY ADVISOR TO AUSTIN CITY COUNCIL MEMBER ELLEN TROXCLAIR, A GENTLEMAN WHO HIMSELF HAS A LAW DEGREE, SENDS REPLY NOTE THAT APPEARS TO DEFLECT AND IGNORE MAJOR CRITICISM OF ALLEGED INACTION BY AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT UNDER APD CHIEF ART ACEVEDO ON ALLEGED CONTINUOUS-AND-CONTINUING-DAILY-AND-YEAR-ROUND-PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES-AND-ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES CASE IN WHICH THE CITED VICTIM AND COMPLAINANT, JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN, IS A GAINFULLY EMPLOYED, ALWAYS-SOBER, SINGLE-BY-CHOICE, LONGTIME-CELIBATE-BY-CHOICE, AUSTIN RESIDENT THROUGHOUT THE LAST 19-YEAR-PERIOD WHO HIMSELF HAS NO CRIMINAL-CONVICTION RECORD




On Thursday, November 3, 2016 11:35 PM, John McMillan wrote:

November 3, 2016

To: Brian Thornton, Policy Advisor to Austin City Council Member Ellen Troxclair, who reportedly is on maternity leave.

Dear Brian,

Thank you for your polite reply note (SEE BELOW) to me today on behalf of Austin City Council Member Ellen Troxclair, the City of Austin elective official on whose staff you are employed by the City Government of Austin as her policy advisor.

Brian, I was very surprised and disappointed to observe that your reply note to me made no direct reference to the APD rape-evidence kit obtained from my own body on Dec. 22, 2011, inside St. David's ER in central Austin, that is currently being either stored or being processed at an "outside lab".

I am referring to the APD rape-evidence kit for APD Sex Crimes Case 11-3550615 in regard to which APD's Sex Crimes Unit this year directly informed my primary-care physician, Dr. Carson Higgs, a first-rate family-practice physician at Austin Regional Clinic's Quarry Lake location in Austin, on the telephone that APD's Sex Crimes Unit sent that rape kit on "June 2, 2016", for testing at an undisclosed "outside lab".

You have since apparently indicated to me in a very recent "voice-mail" message to me from City Hall in downtown Austin (a message for which I have transcribed for my legal notes your exact verbatim statement to me) that the Texas Department of Public Safety headquarters in Austin, Texas, appears to be the administrator of the "outside lab" to which APD in 2016 apparently sent my own rape-evidence kit for APD Sex Crimes Case 11-3550615, you indicated.

Brian, can you at least confirm for me in writing that you have recently confirmed with APD's Sex Crimes Unit that my own rape-evidence kit from APD Sex Crimes Case 11-3550615 is currently in the possession of a forensic lab administered by the Texas Department of Public Safety state agency headquarters in Austin, Texas?

Also, Brian, would you please confirm for me in writing whether you yourself have ever asked Sergeant Sandra Benningfield of the APD Sex Crimes Unit in Austin, Texas, if she herself might be willing to directly contact the Texas Department of Public Safety state law-enforcement agency in Austin and ask the DPS headquarters in Austin, Texas, for their kind assistance on expediting full and comprehensive forensic DNA-trace testing of the rape-evidence kit for APD Case 11-3550615 in which I am the very honorable complainant in an alleged continuous-and-still-continuing-daily-and-year-round-sex-crimes-and-continuous-personal-injury-crimes case here in Austin?

I hope to hear from you soon in response to these two very reasonable follow-up questions that your own politely professional communications with me have prompted.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, current criminal-law complainant in APD Sex Crimes Case 11-3550615.
My home address ever since late September 2015:
Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Rd., Bldg. 9, Apt. 902, Austin, TX 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda Observations for a rationally religious and implicitly deistic modern religion, public-policy writing, creative ...

John Kevin McMillan

On Thursday, November 3, 2016 10:15 AM, "Thornton, Brian" wrote:

Mr. McMillan,

Thank you for providing me with this additional information. I’ve received and reviewed your correspondence, and have spoken with Mr. James Turner, your liaison with the crisis intervention team. My assessment of your case is that Mr. Turner or Mr. Michael King are best suited to handle any further inquiries or requests on this matter. I sincerely hope that you utilize the help I understand they have offered you.

Brian Thornton
Policy Advisor
Councilmember Ellen Troxclair, District 8
Austin City Hall, 301 West 2nd Street
Room 2144, Austin, Texas 78701
Office: (512) 978-2108
Brian.Thornton@austintexas.gov

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/73/Seal_of_Austin,_TX.png

From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net]

Sent: Wednesday, November 2, 2016 12:30 AM

To: Thornton, Brian

Subject: the ex-APD-officer's note to me: Fw: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda: CITY ATTORNEY'S OFFICE IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, AT LEAST 10 TIMES SINCE JAN. 2012 CITES 'ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGE' IN SEEKING TO WITHHOLD FROM THE GENERAL...

Brian,

Thank you again for kindly authorizing me on the phone shortly after 5 p.m. today from your City Hall office to share this with you.

This (below) is the very unexpected e-mail letter to me from a former Austin Police Department officer that I received on October 12, 2016. I sent a polite reply e-mail note to Mr. Hopkins in response to his e-mail letter, and I will be happy to share that reply note of mine with you if you like. I might add that I did not receive any note from himself, and I never received any phone call from Mr. Hopkins at any time.

To the best of my knowledge I have never spoken with or met with Jermaine Hopkins on any occasion in my entire life.

Best Wishes,

from criminal-law complainant John Kevin McMillan of northwest Austin.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

John Kevin McMillan

On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 11:45 PM, Jermaine A. Hopkins (at cited e-mail address of "jhop408@gmail.com") wrote:

Mr. McMillan:

Please respond if this message reaches you. I'd like to speak to you about your experiences in dealing with the City on your public information requests.

Jermaine Hopkins

http://johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com/2016/03/city-attorneys-office-in-austin-texas.html?m=1

Jermaine A. Hopkins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.