Thursday, November 10, 2016

AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT (APD) SENIOR POLICE OFFICER AND 'CRISIS INTERVENTION TEAM' MEMBER JAMES TURNER --- THE APD- AND CITY OF AUSTIN-DESIGNATED 'LIAISON' TO MYSELF, CRIMINAL-LAW COMPLAINANT AND SELF-IDENTIFIED CONTINUOUS-AND-CONTINUING-DAILY-AND-YEAR-ROUND ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES-AND-PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN --- ON NOVEMBER 10, 2016, LEAVES AN UNEXPECTED RECORDED VOICE MAIL MESSAGE FOR ME ON MY LANDLINE HOME PHONE LINE INSIDE MY VILLAGE OAKS RENTAL APARTMENT UNIT

(The following is the exact verbatim voice mail message that Austin Police Department Senior Police Officer James Turner, an APD "mental health" officer, left for myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, at 1:06 p.m. Thursday, November 10, 2016):


"Hey John, this is Officer Turner with the Austin Police Department. I just needed to talk to you real quick, John.  If you could give me a call back at your earliest convenience.

"Um, it's just regarding an e-mail that, um, somebody had sent you recently that I guess I got cc'd on.

"And I just want to talk to you about it, and just, uh, if you could give me a call about it, Sir, when it's convenient.

"It's 512-854-3444. 854-3444.


"Uh, not in trouble or anything, John.


"I just need to talk to you about it, real quick. And it's uh, it's impor---it's very important, and, um, I need you to call me directly, when you get a chance, please. OK? Thank you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.