Monday, November 28, 2016

ATTORNEY FOR AUSTIN COMMUNITY COLLEGE, COBBY A. CAPUTO OF A PRIVATE LAW FIRM IN SOUTH AUSTIN, ON JUNE 6, 2016, WRITES AND SENDS E-MAIL TO ACC POLICE CHIEF LYNN (CHESTER) DIXON IN REGARD TO MYSELF, JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF NORTHWEST AUSTIN



(The following recent e-mail correspondence involving Austin Community College officials and an attorney for Austin Community College, Cobby Caputo, who is employed at a private law firm office in south Austin, was publicly released by the college on November 23, 2016, to myself, public-information requestor John Kevin McMillan of Austin, in response to a recent public-information request that I had submitted to ACC, which ACC has identified as ORR 1548:)

"From: "Cobby Caputo (CCaputo@bickerstaff.com)

"Sent: 6/6/2016 2:27:27 PM--0500

"To: Pamela Sutton (psutton@austincc.edu)

"CC: Lynn (Chester) Dixon (cdixon@austincc.edu)
Silas Griggs (sgriggs@austincc.edu)

"Subject: RE: 6-3-16 question for President Rhodes

"Chief Dixon, let me give you a call to discuss.


"What time works for you?


"Cobby A. Caputo / Attorney / Bickerstaff Heath Delgado Acosta LLP

"3711 S. Mo-Pac / Building One / Suite 300 / Austin, TX / 78746
"Phone: 512-472-8021
"FAX: 512-320-5638
"ccaputo@bickerstaff.com / www.bickerstaff.com
"Austin / El Paso / Dallas / Houston / Rio Grande Valley

"CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: ....


"From: Pamela Sutton (mailto: psutton@austincc.edu)

"Sent: Monday, June 06, 2016 2:23 p.m.

"To: Cobby Caputo CCaputo@bickerstaff.com

"CC: Lynn Dixon; Silas Griggs

"Subject: 6-3-16 question for President Rhodes

"Cobby, I am not sure why this individual (John Kevin McMillan of northwest Austin) has now requested your information, but please see his request, below, in your response.

"Thank you.


"Pam

"Pamela W. Sutton

"psutton@austincc.edu
"Executive Assistant II to the President/CEO
"Austin Community College District
"Highland Business Center
"5930 Middle Fiskville Road.
"Suite 501
"Austin, TX 78752
"512-223-7598
"512-223-7185 FAX
"http://www.austincc.edu/pres


________
"Forwarded message
"From: John McMillan (at 'mcmillanj@att.net')

"Date: Friday, June 3, 2016

"On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 9:17 PM, John McMillan wrote:

"Dear Austin Community College President Rhodes,


"Would you please provide me with the full name and E-mail address of the current General Counsel or current Vice President for Legal Affairs for Austin Community College?


"That factual information will be very helpful to me during this multi-month period in which I myself have been repeatedly victimized on a daily and year-round basis by alleged personal injury-crimes and alleged anal-rape crimes allegedly being inflicted on me during my sleep --- I always lie ALONE on my own bed, and I generally snore when I sleep.


"Those alleged felony crimes have allegedly been perpetrated by one or more alleged illegal intruders inside my locked private bedroom of my two-bedroom, two-bath rental apartment unit during my bedtime hours.


"I have been awakened several times per night inside my locked private bedroom over a multi-month period, with pain in my anus and legs and a ringing sound in my ears, and no intruder or any person or creature visible to me anywhere inside my locked private bedroom.


"I have filed several recent crime reports with the Austin Police Department about alleged incidents of that type inside my current apartment unit.


"My one total official apartment-management-team-approved roommate, 'Brett Andrew Meyer' his stated legal name, has repeatedly stated to me over a multi-month period, including this year, that he himself is a currently registered official student at Austin Community College in the Austin area.


"I have roomed with Mr. Meyer as my only official roommate ever since late September 2015 inside Apt. 902 of Building 9 here at Village Oaks Apartments in NW Austin.


"I am a former tentatively cited adjunct prospective part-time instructor for ACC's Journalism Department.


"I want to thank you in advance, President Rhodes, for your very helpful reply note to me about this legal matter.

"Sincerely and Best Wishes,



"John Kevin McMillan, an alumnus of the University of Texas at Austin and the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis.


"My home address ever since late September 2015:
"Village Oaks Apartments (an apartment complex that's owned and managed by 'Northland Investment Corporation' of Newton, Mass.), 10926 Jollyville Road, Building 9, Apt. 902, Austin, Texas, 78759.
"Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
"My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda



"John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-...
"(EXPLANATORY NOTE: The following is the text of a signed two-page legal letter that City of Austin Assistant City Attorney Elaine Nicholson wrote in response to a M...
"View on www.johnkevinmcmill...
"Preview by Yahoo"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.