Wednesday, November 16, 2016

'DO NOT TALK TO THE AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT, AND HIRE A PRIVATE ATTORNEY TO HANDLE ALL COMMUNICATIONS WITH APD FOR YOU,' FORMER APD OFFICER JERMAINE A. HOPKINS ADVISES SELF-IDENTIFIED CONTINUOUS-CRIMES VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN IN A NOVEMBER 16, 2016, E-MAIL LETTER


(Subject Heading:) "APD Ofc. James Turner's Inquiries of Mr. James (sic) McMillan

"Jermaine Hopkins
"To
"John McMillan
"CC
APD Officer James Turner Michael Eveleth Justin NewsomAustin Police Dept. Asst. Chief Troy Gay Roger Dean and 103 more...


"Today (November 16, 2016) at 1:27 PM


"Mr. McMillan:


"If Ofc. James Turner, whom I have ensured is copied on this communication, has any questions regarding me or about whom I chose to associate with, he has my e-mail address and I am sure they he knows how to send an e-mail. He does not need to harass or attempt to intimidate you. Furthermore, the City of Austin's Law Department is reminded and put on notice of Rule 4.02, Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct.


"Furthermore, it is my personal opinion that you should promptly speak to an attorney because I am confident that they will advise you to avoid or minimize any contact that you have with the Austin Police Department, including Ofc. Turner. It may be best to allow an attorney to deal with the Austin Police Department on your behalf.


"I apologize about your experiences that you describe as 'alleged felony personal-injury-crimes-and-anal-rape-crimes allegedly victimizing me during my sleeping hours as I myself lie ALONE on my own bed inside my locked private bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment unit here in Austin.'


"Again, I have no knowledge about those matters. Personally, I think that you should allow an attorney to communicate with others about those matters or experiences on your behalf.


"Respectfully,
Jermaine A. Hopkins"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.