Wednesday, November 16, 2016

THE E-MAIL LETTER OF MINE TO FORMER AUSTIN POLICE OFFICER JERMAINE A. HOPKINS THAT PROMPTED HIM TO SEND A REPLY URGING ME NOT TO CONTACT THE AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT, AND TO HIRE A PRIVATE ATTORNEY TO HANDLE COMMUNICATIONS WITH APD FOR ME




(Subject Heading:) 11-16-16 follow-up note to Mr. Hopkins, with cc: to Officer Turner


John McMillan

To Jermaine A. Hopkins APD Officer James Turner Michael Eveleth Justin NewsomAustin Police Dept. Asst. Chief Troy Gay and 95 more...

Today (November 16, 2016) at 1:00 AM

To: Former Austin Police Department Officer Jermaine A. Hopkins.

November 16, 2016

Dear Mr. Hopkins,

Austin Police Department Senior Police Officer James Turner, a "mental health officer" in APD's "Crisis Intervention Team", asked me on the telephone yesterday to tell Officer Turner how, or if, I myself might have ever become acquainted with you.

I would appreciate it if you would please confirm for me in writing (if true), so I can then share your reply note with Officer Turner, that I myself have never met in person with you or spoken with you at any time or in any context on any occasion in my entire life.

As I explained to Officer Turner on the telephone yesterday, I pursued Google research about you after receiving an unexpected first-ever e-mail letter from you last month that arrived in my e-mail service inbox on the night of October 12, 2016.

Mr. Hopkins, I would also appreciate it if you would also please state for the record what prompted you to take the time to write and send me that apparently very courageous and well-intended e-mail letter (below) on your own initiative on October 12, 2016, in which you stated that you would like to talk with me about my experiences with the City Government of Austin on public-information requests from myself.

For your convenience, Mr. Hopkins, I am including in this follow-up letter to you the entire text (below) of the unexpected and first-ever e-mail letter that you sent me last month.

I am also sharing with you the entire text of the most recent e-mail letter that you sent (on November 11, 2016) to me, which you e-mailed to me in response to an E-mail note of mine indicating my own hope that you as an apparently very courageous whistle-blower might be willing to testify in a court of law in regard to any possible direct knowledge you yourself had possibly obtained about alleged felony personal-injury-crimes-and-anal-rape-crimes allegedly victimizing me during my sleeping hours as I myself lie ALONE on my own bed inside my locked private bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment unit here in Austin.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,
from gainfully employed single adult male criminal-law complainant and self-identified continuous-anal-rape-crimes-and-personal-injury-crimes victim John Kevin McMillan of northwest Austin.
________

John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda: CITY ATTORNEY'S OFFICE IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, AT LEAST 10 TIMES SINCE JAN. 2012 CITES 'A

People

Jermaine A. Hopkins

To mcmillanj@att.net

Oct 12 (2016) at 11:45 PM

Mr. McMillan:

Please respond if this message reaches you. I'd like to speak to you about your experiences in dealing with the City on your public information requests.

Jermaine Hopkins

http://johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com/2016/03/city-attorneys-office-in-austin-texas.html?m=1

Jermaine A. Hopkins

_____________

Jermaine A. Hopkins

To John McMillan

CC The Daily Beast (2016) Huffington Post EditorsSt. Louis Post-Dispatch Letters To Ed. news@startribune.com Ap InfoACC President Richard RhodesUT-Austin General Counsel Patricia Ohlendorf (2016)Texas Legal legal-aid service (2015) Austin Police Association (2015)Austin Police Retired Officers Association Pres. Tommie Haffelder (2015)Austin Police Retired Officers Assoc. Sec. Treasurer Randy MaloneAustin American-Statesman Editor Debbie HiottPancho Gomez American-Statesman (2016) info@klru.org Kut Newsvoicesagainstviolence@austin.utexas.edu Houston Police Dept (2015)Dallas Police Chief David Brown NBC Nightly News Headqrtrs 2016Abc13 News The Progressive Magazine Center for Investigative ReportingInternational Center for Investigative JournalismThe London Times Letters To Editor USA TodayDMN Editorial Page Editor Keven Ann WilleyUniversity of North Texas at Dallas Pres. Bob Mong cji@uh.edusmccown@law.utexas.edu hway@law.utexas.edu Amie ElyLouisiana Foundation Against Sexual Assault Attorney General of LouisianaAttorney General of Colorado phil.weiser@colorado.edu hamm@rice.edustein@rice.edu Rice Univ. Polit. Sci. Prof. BraceRice Univ. Polit Sci Prof. Alford Texas Municipal League (2016)Los Angeles Times San Jose Mercury News Editors In These Times (2016)El Campo First Baptist Church (2015) pastor@redeemer.netSt. Albert the Great Catholic Church LDS Response Team Responsenewsmedia@ldschurch.org Salt Lake City Mayor Ralph Becker (2014)Fort Worth Star-Telegram NewstipsLubbock (TX) City Mgr James Loomis 2016dustin.burrows@house.state.tx.us Keyetv NewsAtlanta Journal-Constitution Newstips Senator John WhitmireTDCJ General Counsel Rep. Patricia Fleming npap@nlg.orgBoston (MA) Mayor 2016 Boston Herald EditorsMatt Bernstein Boston Globe (2016)Boston Herald Daily Newspaper EditorsTexas Tribune Editor In Chief Evan SmithCapital Area Progressive Democrats (2016)Austin Republican Women (2016) Missouri Synod Lutheran HQ2015NatlFreedomofInfoCoalition Crime Report Ed. Stephen Handelman (2016)Houston Mayor Parker (2015) State Rep. Celia Israel (Central TX)State Senator Charles Schwertner (Central TX)State Rep. Tony Dale (Central TX) State Rep. Paul Workman (Central TX)Temple (TX) Police Chief Floyd Mitchell (2016) TWC OmbudsmanSusanna Holt Austin Board of Realtors Andrei Lubomudrov (2015)Austin Board of Realtors Lara2015 Alta Ochiltree Safeplace InfoSafeaustin Info Time Magazine Editors Attn. Gloria Steinem Ms. Magazineoprahnewsletter@oprah.com The New Republic EditorsArizona Republic NewstipsTrinity University (San Antonio) Assoc. Prof. Political Science John HermannUT-Austin Law School Dean Ward Farnsworth Aclum InfoMassachusetts Coalition Against Sexual AssaultMITProgram On HumanRights&JusticeHarvard Law School Human Rights Program (2016)Texas City Attorneys Assn. General Counsel Scott HoustonTexas City Management Assoc. Board Member Cantu (San Antonio)Texas City Attorneys Assoc. Pres. (2016)Texas City Attorneys Assn Dir Bojorquez 2016Texas City Attorneys Assoc. VP (2016)Sunset Valley Police Dept. Lt. Richard Andreucci Liz LaurenceAnnie Arnold Lancaster
Hide


Nov 11 (2016) at 12:59 AM

Mr. McMillan:

Unfortunately, I am not aware of, what you have referred to in a prior communication, as the "cited alleged continuous-and-still-continuing-daily-and-year-round-anal-rape-crimes-and-personal-injury-crimes case in which I myself remain, to this very morning, the victim of alleged felony crimes allegedly inflicted on me during my sleep in a context when I myself am always lying ALONE, unconscious and probably also snoring, on a bed I myself own inside my locked private bedroom of my and my one total official roommate's two-bedroom and two-bathroom apartment unit in northwest Austin." Accordingly, I cannot testify to those experiences that you have reportedly experienced.

The individuals whom I have named in my previous e-mail below may have knowledge or may otherwise be best to discuss those issues or concerns with. Also, Jeff Burton is another person (Jeff.burton@austintexas.gov). According to APD, he has arrest authority and/or criminal investigation authority. If you need his address, please let me know and I will provide it.

I can, however, testify about the City of Austin's and the Austin Police Department's withholding of public information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.