Saturday, November 26, 2016

TEXAS WORKFORCE COMMISSION STATE AGENCY OFFICIAL 'KATHERINE' IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, ON JUNE 4, 2014, AT 12:08 P.M. LEAVES A RECORDED VOICE MAIL MESSAGE FOR MYSELF, JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, ON MY LANDLINE PHONE INSIDE MY RENTAL APARTMENT UNIT ABOUT A CITED 'FORMER TWC COWORKER' OF HERS, Mr. CHRISTIAN MEZA, WHO IS ALSO A FORMER ROOMMATE OF MINE AT WIND RIVER CROSSING APARTMENTS IN NORTHWEST AUSTIN


"Uh, John, my name is Katherine (sp?). I've received two messages from you, uh, here at Texas Workforce Commission in regards to Christian Meza.

"This is his, well, this is, uh, was his old number. Uh, he's no longer with the agency.

"I just want to let you know that Christian Meza has moved to Japan with his wife and his child.

"Uh, I don't, if you want to call me back, that's fine. My phone number is (512), um, 463-2330.

"But that's pretty much all I can, all the information that I know.

"Uh, all right, if you have any other questions, you can call me back. Thank you. Bye now."







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.