Friday, November 11, 2016

JERMAINE A. HOPKINS STATES IN WRITING ON NOVEMBER 11, 2016, THAT THAT FORMER AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT OFFICER IS NOT ABLE TO TESTIFY IN A COURTROOM ABOUT HAVING ANY DIRECT KNOWLEDGE OF HIS OWN ABOUT ALLEGED ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES AND PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES ALLEGEDLY VICTIMIZING AUSTIN RESIDENT JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN ON A DAILY AND YEAR-ROUND-AND-MULTI-YEAR BASIS



Jermaine A. Hopkins 



John Kevin McMillan

On Friday, November 11, 2016 12:59 AM, Jermaine A. Hopkins wrote:


Mr. McMillan:

Unfortunately, I am not aware of, what you have referred to in a prior communication, as the "cited alleged continuous-and-still-continuing-daily-and-year-round-anal-rape-crimes-and-personal-injury-crimes case in which I myself remain, to this very morning, the victim of alleged felony crimes allegedly inflicted on me during my sleep in a context when I myself am always lying ALONE, unconscious and probably also snoring, on a bed I myself own inside my locked private bedroom of my and my one total official roommate's two-bedroom and two-bathroom apartment unit in northwest Austin." Accordingly, I cannot testify to those experiences that you have reportedly experienced. 

The individuals whom I have named in my previous e-mail below may have knowledge or may otherwise be best to discuss those issues or concerns with. Also, Jeff Burton is another person (Jeff.burton@austintexas.gov). According to APD, he has arrest authority and/or criminal investigation authority. If you need his address, please let me know and I will provide it. 

I can, however, testify about the City of Austin's and the Austin Police Department's withholding of public information. 

Jermaine A. Hopkins



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.