Thursday, November 24, 2016

AUSTIN COMMUNITY COLLEGE POLICE CHIEF LYNN (CHESTER) DIXON ON AUGUST 22, 2012, STATES IN WRITING THAT HE WILL 'ATTEMPT TO HANDLE' MYSELF, JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS, AND THAT CHIEF DIXON REGARDS ME AS 'ANOTHER CRAZY', HE STATED

EXPLANATORY NOTE:
I myself have never been an official registered student or payroll employee of Austin Community College at any time in my entire life. By contrast, my one total current official roommate inside my apartment unit at Village Oaks Apartments, Mr. "Brett Andrew Meyer", has himself repeatedly stated to me over a multi-month period ever since we began rooming together in late September 2015, that he is a currently registered official student at Austin Community College.

The following e-mail letter was contained in a voluminous response containing hundreds of pages of legal documents and at least 21 total motion-sensitive, infrared-camera photographs of alleged intruders that had been obtained for me using a special spy-camera (an infrared "hunter's camera" that I had purchased after February 1, 2012) inside my own locked bedroom of a previous rental apartment unit in Austin where I resided from early January 2002 until July 29, 2015 --- Wind River Crossing Apartments --- that Austin Community College provided by e-mail to myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, Texas, on November 23, 2016.


Those "spy-camera" photos were sent to me by ACC in response to a public-information request of mine exclusively seeking documents WRITTEN by the Austin Community College President, Dr. Richard Rhodes, or his executive assistant Pam Sutton, at any time since September 1, 2011, that each refer to myself or a cited current or former roommate of mine. The identification number on that public-information request of mine is: ORR 1548.---jkm)

("From: 'Lynn (Chester) Dixon' (at e-mail address of 'cdixon@austincc.edu')

"Sent: 8/22/2012 7:16:40 a.m.-0500


"To: Pamela Sutton (at e-mail address of 'psutton@austincc.edu')

"Subject: Fwd: foloup to ACC re: cited crime case of alleged personal injury to myself

"Pam,

"I will attempt to handle this guy. It appears that APD has attempted to take care of him but he didn't like what they had to say. Another crazy.

"Lynn"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.