Tuesday, October 26, 2021

THE GRATEFUL REPLY LETTER THAT I WROTE AND E-MAILED ON MAY 26, 2008, TO DELAWARE GOVERNOR RUTH ANN MINNER

 

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
To: "governor.minner@state.de.us" <governor.minner@state.de.us>; "chelsea.thornton@governor.state.tx.us" <chelsea.thornton@governor.state.tx.us>; "betty.dunkerley@ci.austin.tx.us" <betty.dunkerley@ci.austin.tx.us>
Sent: Monday, May 26, 2008, 11:35:02 PM CDT
Subject: 5-26-08 Email to Governor Minner, with two cc's

May 26, 2008
 
Dear Delaware Governor Minner,
 
Thank you again for your helpful E-mail reply letter of a few years ago, assuring me in writing that you believe that my own privacy rights as a single adult gentleman would be protected more fully and comprehensively if I were to reside in Delaware than if I were to continue to reside in Texas.
 
Your kind reply letter suggested that I should, in fact, move to Delaware---a state I have never visited before, but which I'm sure has many advantages to it, as you helpfully indicate.
 
In the period since you sent me that helpful E-mail reply letter, I have not received any acknowledgement of that same outlook about greater privacy rights for myself in Delaware by any City of Austin or Travis County Government or State of Texas or U.S. Government official whom I have contacted. Among those officials are Austin Mayor Pro Tem Betty Dunkerley, a very distinguished member of the Austin City Council; Travis County Commissioner Sarah Eckhardt, a very influential member of the Travis County Commissioners Court; Austin Mayor Will Wynn; Austin City Manager Marc Ott; Austin Police Chief Art Acevedo;  Colonel Thomas Davis, Director of the Texas Department of Public Safety; Texas Governor Rick Perry and his diligent Assistant General Counsel, Ms. Chelsea Thornton, an attorney; State Bar of Texas state agency officials in Austin; U.S. Department of Health and Human Services officials; U.S. Department of Commerce officials; Federal Communications Commission officials; State Rep. Donna Howard, who represents me in the Texas House; State Senator Kirk Watson, who represents me in the Texas Senate; and U.S. Rep. Michael McCaul, who represents me in the U.S. Congress.
 
Delaware Governor Minner, any elaboration on your prior reply note from yourself that you are willing to share with me and each of these government officials based in the Austin area would be greatly appreciated.
 
I would also like to take this opportunity to suggest an idea for what I believe could be a very innovative medical research institute to be situated in your beloved state of Delaware.
 
It seems to me that there is a great need for a new medical research institute that would exclusively be devoted to studying and promulgating factual information about the relationships between one organ or part of the human body and another organ or part of the human body.
 
The relationship between the teeth and other parts of the body; the relationship between the feet and other parts of the body; the relationship between the eyes and other parts of the body; etc.----all of this would be an intriguing focus for additional medical science research.
 
Again, thank you for the support for my own privacy rights that you as Governor of Delaware have directly expressed to me. My hope is that this tentative proposal from myself for a new medical research center to be situated in Delaware will be one way of thanking you for your kind empathy toward myself and your kind support for my legal rights.
 
Sincerely and Best Wishes,
 
John Kevin McMillan,
11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
 
P.S. Governor Minner, I am also impressed by the manner in which you make it very easy for anyone to directly write to you via the E-mail. It is obvious from your "user-friendly" website that you also have a people-friendly style as Governor.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.