Saturday, October 2, 2021

THE FOLLOW-UP LETTER THAT I WROTE TO STATE REPRESENTATIVE EDDIE RODRIGUEZ BASED A ON A DIRECT REFERRAL TO HIMSELF THAT I RECEIVED FROM CONGRESSMAN LLOYD DOGGETT OF AUSTIN

 

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
To: State Rep. Eddie Rodriguez (Austin area) <eddie.rodriguez@house.texas.gov>; U.S. Rep. Lloyd Doggett (2015) <lloyd.doggett@mail.house.gov>; oiecinbox@oiec.texas.gov <oiecinbox@oiec.texas.gov>; oiecopenrecords@oiec.texas.gov <oiecopenrecords@oiec.texas.gov>
Sent: Saturday, October 2, 2021, 06:46:58 AM CDT
Subject: Fw: A Message from Congressman Doggett

Dear Rep. Rodriguez,
This is a friendly follow-up to the voice mail message I left with you in the last few days.
P.lease note that Congressman Lloyd Doggett has advised me to contact you and obtain assistance through you that helps to resolve a problem involving one or more "state issues", he stated.
Congressman Doggett apparently sent me that message in response to a public-information request of mine to the Office of Injured Employee Counsel state agency in Austin. If that is not correct, I would appreciate his clarifying that for me in writing at his earliest convenience.
I would appreciate receiving a reply letter from either of you in regard to which "state issues" currently comprise a "problem" for me in Austin, Texas, if I am correctly paraphrasing Congressman Doggett's reply letter to me. As you know, I myself am very dependably civil and law-abiding and pro-law-enforcement-minded. I myself DO NOT have any criminal-conviction record.
I take great pride in the fact that the new and fully-independent religion I have established, the Progressive Prohibitionist Religion, is a religion with very stringent membership-eligibility requirements. It is also a very honorable religion in which I have always been and will continue to be the only approved member. I will continue that policy toward my own non-proselytizing religion for at least a 12-month period after alleged continuous verbal harassment of me in Texas has finally ended and all privacy rights for me, which I should enjoy under the U.S. Constitution and American legal system, are finally restored to me in full. I am very determined to protect the integrity of my politely non-Christian "Honor Society" religion in that manner.
Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan.
8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418, Austin, TX 78753.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.


John Kevin McMillan


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Congressman Lloyd Doggett <lloyd.doggett@mail.house.gov>
To: "mcmillanj@att.net" <mcmillanj@att.net>
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2021, 09:06:03 AM CDT
Subject: A Message from Congressman Doggett


 

 

 

 

 

September 28, 2021

 

 

Mr. John Kevin McMillan

7551 Metro Center Drive,  

Suite 100, Ms-50

Austin, Texas 78744-1625

 

Dear John:

 

Thank you for sharing your concerns with me.    I am honored that you have the confidence in me to assist you with this matter.    However, since Congress has no jurisdiction over state issues,  I encourage you to contact the following: 

 

The Honorable Eddie Rodriguez

Texas State Representative

   P.O. Box 2910

   Austin, Texas 78768

   (512) 463-0674    

 

I am sure you will get the assistance you need to resolve the problem.    Again, thank you for taking the time to write to me.

 


                                                                     Sincerely,
                                                                     Lloyd Doggett

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.