Wednesday, October 6, 2021

SOME OF THE REASONS WHY I PLAN TO MOVE TO SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH, LATER THIS YEAR

 Among the many reasons why I plan to move to Utah:

---I lead a permanently-drinking-alcohol-free lifestyle (ever since 1990). The percentage of Utah residents who permanently abstain from any consumption of drinking alcohol on a year-round basis is significantly higher than for any other U.S. state.
---I lead a permanently marijuana-free lifestyle (ever since 1984).
---I have never consumed any illicit drug other than marijuana on any occasion in my entire life.
---I am facially cleanshaven (no beard, no mustache, no goatee).
---I have ZERO tattoos on my body and prefer a state with an anti-tattoos orientation.
---I am a lifelong abstainer from any and all tobacco products or vaping products.
---I am a member of the Americans for Non-Smokers' Rights non-profit group that's headquartered in Berkeley, California. In Utah, I feel confident that I will find an apartment unit at an apartment complex where none of the other tenants in my multi-unit building smoke cigarettes or do any vaping. It will be wonderful in Utah to NOT be subjected to any "passive smoking" that would result from tobacco fumes entering my rental-apartment unit.
----I am law-abiding and do not have any criminal-conviction record. Unfortunately, the percentage of Austin residents who have criminal-conviction records and who are violent persons has apparently increased dramatically this century.
---I am very offended by profanity in everyday speech, and Austin these days is full of persons who are addicted to verbalizing the "F" word, etc., on a repeated basis every day of the year.
---I place a lot more emphasis on strictly-MUTUAL-CONSENT platonic personal relationships, and on platonic personal relationships, than do most Austinites.
---I fully honor rejections of myself by others in my personal life; I am NOT a stalker. I feel sure that Utahns will acknowledge and appreciate that strength of mine more than do Texans.
---I feel confident that Utahns will show a lot more respect than Texans have NOT shown toward my own legal and Constitutional right (freedom of NON-association in regard to persons I myself have rejected) to myself exclude persons I've already rejected from my own life.
---I prefer to associate with persons who are NON-cynical and conscientious and honest and hygenic.
---I prefer to live in an area where the residents are willing to call 911 for anyone who appears to need police protection or an ambulance.
----The home-invasion-crimes rate in Utah is significantly lower than in Texas.
---The violent-crime rate in Utah is significantly lower than in Texas.
----I have Mormon ancestry, though I am not Mormon myself.
----I feel sure that I will feel more comfortable and a lot calmer and much safer in a U.S. state where the percentage of Anglo-Saxon white male residents and Anglo-Saxon white female residents is significantly higher than in Texas. In my own life, the percentage of Anglo-Saxons who are law-abiding and civil and polite and honest and also friendly toward me is significantly higher than for persons who aren't Anglo-Saxons, it seems very fair to note. Since I get zero privacy rights regardless of where I live, it makes sense for me as a law-abiding Anglo Saxon gentleman to move to a U.S. state where the percentage of Anglo-Saxon residents is significantly higher than in Texas.
---I am emotionally delighted and significantly calmed by the presence of natural blond hair in the human scenery around me. The percentage of blond-haired persons in Utah is significantly higher than the percentage of blond-haired persons in Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.