Sunday, October 17, 2021

THE FOLLOW-UP LETTER I WROTE AND SENT TO TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK PERRY, A MEMBER OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY, ON NOVEMBER 28, 2007

 

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
To: "chelsea.thornton@governor.state.tx.us" <chelsea.thornton@governor.state.tx.us>; "art.acevedo@ci.austin.tx.us" <art.acevedo@ci.austin.tx.us>; "pio@txdps.state.tx.us" <pio@txdps.state.tx.us>; "Jim.Frazier@tdcj.state.tx.us" <Jim.Frazier@tdcj.state.tx.us>; "jdyer@sos.state.tx.us" <jdyer@sos.state.tx.us>; "vincente.galloway@co.travis.tx.us" <vincente.galloway@co.travis.tx.us>; "david.escamilla@co.travis.tx.us" <david.escamilla@co.travis.tx.us>; "david.smith@ci.austin.tx.us" <david.smith@ci.austin.tx.us>; "district.attorney@co.travis.tx.us" <district.attorney@co.travis.tx.us>
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007, 09:28:53 AM CST
Subject: Fwd: RE: 10-4-07 FCC FOIA Control Number # 2008-008

Dear Ms. Thornton and Governor Perry,
As a courtesy to each of you, since the following legal correspondence of mine with the Federal Communications Commission and the Attorney General of Texas does refer to Governor Perry's Office and the legal letter of mine you have on file relating to my emphatic opposition to any and all hypothetical or actual so-called "snuff movie" productions occurring or being contemplated by anyone in Texas, I would like to share this legal item with each of you.
Sincerely and Best Wishes from a law-abiding and gainfully employed constituent,
John Kevin McMillan,
11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Phone: (512) 342-2295.
 
cc: Austin Police Chief Art Acevedo, Austin Police Department, Austin, Texas.
     Texas Department of Public Safety Director Thomas Davis, DPS state headquarters, Austin.
     Texas Department of Criminal Justice Staff Attorney Jim Frazier, Huntsville.
     Texas Secretary of State's Office state agency, Austin.
     Texas Attorney General Gregory Abbott, Office of the Attorney General, State of Texas.
     Austin City Attorney David Smith, City Attorney's Office, Austin.
     Travis County Sheriff's Office, Austin.
     Travis County County Attorney David Escamilla, Austin.
     District Attorney Ronald Earle, Austin.

Note: forwarded message attached.


John Kevin McMillan
Thank you for contacting the Office of the Attorney General.  Currently,
this office is not equipped to address questions pertaining to the
Public Information Act by e-mail.  To discuss the Public Information
Act, please call the Open Government Hotline at 512-478-6736, or toll
free at 1-877-673-6839.  We hope that you find this information useful.
Again, thank you for contacting the Office of the Attorney General.

Open Records Division
Education and Enforcement Section


>>> John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net> 11/24/2007 3:13 PM >>>
Dear Federal Communications Commission Officials in Washington, D.C.,
  I still have not received any reply letter in response to FOIA
request that's been identified by your federal agency as (see below)
"control number 2008-008."
  Please note that your reply E-mail letter (below) stated to me that
you planned to send me my response by "11/02/07"---some 22 days ago.
Your federal agency has not notified me that you need additional time
for responding to my FOI request.
  Have you completed your search for any and all documents or records
or other items responsive to my FOIA request? If so, how many pages of
documents and computer records did you identify through that
public-information search on my behalf?
  Sincerely,
  John Kevin McMillan,
  11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
  Phone: (512) 342-2295.
  E-mail: mcmillanj@att.net
 
  cc: Texas Attorney General Gregory Abbott, Office of the Attorney
General state agency, Austin.
        Texas Department of Criminal Justice Attorney Jim Frazier, TDCJ
state headquarters, Huntsville, Texas.
        Colonel Thomas Davis, DPS Director, Texas Department of Public
Safety state headquarters, Austin.
        Travis County District Attorney Ronald Earle, DA's Office,
Austin.
        Travis County County Attorney David Escamilla, County
Attorney's Office, Austin.
        City of Austin City Attorney David Smith, City of Austin,
Austin, Texas.
        Texas Secretary of State's Office Legal Counsel, State of
Texas, Austin.
        Senator Kirk Watson, Texas Senate, Austin.
        State Rep. Donna Howard, Texas House of Representatives,
Austin.
        Congressman Mike McCaul of the Austin area.
       
 

FOIA <FOIA@fcc.gov> wrote:
      Dear Mr. Mc Millan:

This acknowledges receipt of your Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
request filed with the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). Your
request has been assigned FOIA control number 2008-008. Agencies are
allowed 20 working days to respond to your request, extending this
period for an additional 10 working days under certain circumstances.
See 5 U.S.C. § 552(a)(6)(A)(i) and 5 U.S.C. § 552(a)(6)(B)(i). We
anticipate responding to your request on 11/02/07. If additional time is
needed to respond to your requests you will be notified.
 
  If you have any questions concerning this notice, please call the
FOIA Office at 202-418-0440.
 
  FCC FOIA Office

   
---------------------------------
  From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net]
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2007 1:45 AM
To: FOIA; TravisCountyDistrictAttorneyEarle;
art.acevedo@ci.austin.tx.us
Subject: 10-4-07 FCC FOI Request

 
  To: Freedom of Information Act Coordinator,
  Federal Communications Commission federal agency,
  The United States Government,
  445 12th Street SW,
  Washington, D.C. 20554
  Phone: 1-888-225-5322
 
  October 4, 2007
 
  Dear FCC Freedom of Information Act Coordinator,
 
  This is a Freedom of Information Act request in which I seek to
obtain from your very influential federal agency in Washington, D.C., a
photocopy of any and all letters, reports, memoranda, E-mail
correspondence, phone messages, computer records, and any other items,
for that matter, that have been stored or compiled or received or
generated or written or noted or published at any time since January 1,
1986, by or on behalf of any employee or official of any legal office,
including the Office of General Counsel, or by any employee or official
or attorney of any public information office or any Civil Rights office
of the Federal Communications Commission, or by any employee or official
of the Office of the director or head of your FCC federal agency, and
that, in each of those cases, refers to myself, John Kevin McMillan, in
any manner or any way.
 
  I should mention that I have sent numerous E-mail letters to the
Federal Communications Commission in 2007, with myself habitually using
your cited E-mail address of  fccinfo@fcc.gov.
 
  My legal name is John Kevin McMillan. I am a lifelong single person,
and I have never been married. I was born on April 27, 1957, at Lincoln,
Nebraska. My social security number is:....  My biological
parents were Dr. Calvin and Mrs. Phyllis McMillan.
  In the period since January 1, 1986, I have resided in three
respective Massachusetts municipalities: Quincy, Cambridge, and Boston;
and in 16 cities of Texas. The cities and towns of Texas in which I have
resided in the cited 21-year period are: Westlake Hills; Austin; El
Campo; Big Spring; Taylor; Sweetwater; Cuero; Childress; Yoakum; Zapata;
Pampa; Kermit; Snyder; Baytown; Denver City; and Palestine.
 
  I have been employed as a newspaper reporter or copy editor or
editor, state agency full-time clerical employee, temp agency employee,
mental health worker, or restaurant-industry employee for the vast
majority of the 21-year period since January 1, 1986.  I have no
criminal-conviction record, and I lead a consistently law-abiding and
civil, honest, conscientious, illicit-drug-free, tobacco-free,
alcohol-free, tattoo-less, facially-cleanshaven, and clean-talking
lifestyle.
 
  I have never myself been employed by any television network or any
television media company on any occasion in my entire life. Nor have I
ever received any financial compensation from any television media
company on any occasion in my entire life. Nor have I ever signed any
legal employment contract with any television media company or
movie-production company at any time in my entire life.
 
  I am a current subscriber to cable-television service from Time
Warner Cable. Also, I have given numerous televised speeches on
community-access television in Austin, Texas, in the last 10-year
period, with myself always giving speeches in those televised events on
behalf of my one-member and independent and non-Christian and implicitly
deistic Progressive Prohibitionist Religion.
 
  Through this public information request, I seek to obtain from your
federal agency insights or information in regard to the following
questions, among others that I have:
 
    ---Does the Federal Communications Commission have any recent
evidence of any form of "interactive" media involvement in my own life
in Austin, Texas, that allegedly has subjected myself, John Kevin
McMillan, to noise pollution injurious to my own hearing capacity and
medical health.
 
  ---Does the FCC have any evidence indicating that a gay terrorist
group or an effeminate-male terrorist group or a lesbian terrorist group
or a transsexual terrorist group, such as a terrorist group of any such
type that allegedly has access to sophisticated media technology,
allegedly has verbally harassed myself, John Kevin McMillan, or
allegedly has stalked me or allegedly has impinged on my own privacy
rights in any way.
 
  ---Does the Federal Communications Commission oppose any and all
involvement in illegal brainwashing, illegal electronic surveillance, or
illegal kidnapping or illegal hostage-taking or illegal entrapment or
illegal fraudulent communications that allegedly is ever committed by
any television media entity operating in the United States.
 
  ----What prompted federal official Charles Hilty, then an employee of
the United States Department of Agriculture or a high-ranking staff
member for Republican Congressman Madigan in Washington, D.C., to
himself (Mr. Hilty) state to myself over the telephone in 1990 or late
1989, this during a long-distance phone call I made to his federal
agency office from my apartment unit in Big Spring, Texas, that "I
(Charles Hilty) support the project (involving yourself, John Kevin
McMillan)," and to also himself (Mr. Hilty) emphasize to me that a cited
male individual whom I myself had previously encountered in the
northeastern United States, and I forget whether I cited to Mr. Hilty in
that phone conversation a specific individual male adult person with a
cited last name of Goldberg or Schwarz, "is not the ogre that you (John
K. McMillan) have described him as being," and, in the view of Mr.
Hilty, is actually a reasonable and honorable person, Mr. Charles Hilty
stated.

 
  ----What prompted Dr. Michael McMillan, an older biological brother
of mine, to state to me over the telephone in 1990, this during a
long-distance phone call I made to my parents' home in Westlake Hills,
Texas, at a time when he was residing with my parents---this a phone
call I made to my parents' home from my newspaper workplace in
Sweetwater, Texas---that I myself, John Kevin McMillan, was definitely
being televised in the United States during that period of my life, Dr.
Michael McMillan said, with Michael McMillan indicating to met through
his horrified tone of voice and terseness on the subject not only that
he had observed me on television during that period, but also that he
was himself horrified by the spectacle that he regarded me as somehow
presenting during that period of my life.
 
  ---What prompted Phyllis McMillan of Westlake Hills, Texas, to state
to myself, John Kevin McMillan, over the telephone in 1989 or late 1988,
during a period in which I resided in El Campo, Texas, and made a
long-distance phone call to Mother's and Father's home in Westlake
Hills, Texas, that "possibly" small portions of my own life in the El
Campo area during that period were in fact being televised on American
television sets during that period, Mother stated to me over the
telephone in response to a concerned question from myself.
 
  ---What prompted my oldest brother, Kent McMillan of Austin, Texas,
to repeatedly volunteer to myself over the telephone in 1990 or 1991,
during the period in which I resided in Sweetwater, Texas, and made
numerous long-distance phone calls from my apartment unit at my own
expense to Kent McMillan's home in Austin, in which I sought factual
information from himself about circumstances in my life that were
baffling to me: "You (John Kevin McMillan) are NOT on television, you
are NOT on television," with Kent McMillan also stating to me several
total times, both during that period and in subsequent years as well,
that Dr. Michael McMillan's stated observation to me in the summer of
1990 that I was myself being televised during that period was an
"irresponsible" (exact quote) and incorrect statement from Michael
McMillan, Kent McMillan repeatedly stated to me over the phone, and
possibly in person as well.
 
  ----What prompted John Broders, Story Assignments Editor for the
EMMIS Communications-owned "Texas Monthly" magazine, to volunteer to
myself, John Kevin McMillan, in 2000 over the telephone, this during a
local phone call I made to his magazine office from my state agency
workplace in north Austin during that period, "There may be an unethical
(sic) media (sic) company (sic) harassing (sic) you (sic) these days in
the Austin area."
 
  ---What prompted the General Counsel for EMMIS Communications to send
me a recent reply E-mail letter in which he emphatically requested that
I myself, John Kevin McMillan, never again send any letters or E-mail
correspondence to the Chief Executive Officer of the Indianapolis-based
EMMIS Communications corporation, Mr. Jeffrey Smulyan, or to Mr. Michael
Levy, publisher of "Texas Monthly," an EMMIS media company in Austin,
Mr. Michael Levy himself reportedly being an attorney as well as a
magazine publisher, I learned this year for the first time ever when I
pursued research on the Internet.
 
  ----What prompted Julie McMillan Lechtenberger, herself a
Houston-area married woman and cited biological sister of mine, to state
to myself over the telephone in 1999, during a long-distance phone call
I made from my apartment residence near UT-Austin to the home of herself
and her attorney husband, Mr. Lechtenberger: "I've (Julie McMillan)
never denied that you (John K. McMillan) are hearing actual, verifiable
voices in Austin. However, they should not affect your (John McMillan's)
own financial earnings capacity at all. If you lose a position of
employment, you can always get another job."
 
  ---What prompted John Broders, Story Assignments Editor for the same
"Texas Monthly" magazine, to state to myself, John Kevin McMillan of
Austin, over the telephone in the last few years from his magazine
office in downtown Austin that John Broders supports my asserted legal
right to myself, John Kevin McMillan, file a lawsuit in a court of law
in Austin against a cited  "gay media company," as John Broders
helpfully put it in that phone conversation we had, that allegedly has
stalked myself, John K. McMillan, or that has allegedly verbally
harassed me or publicly disparaged me or slandered me or subjected me to
verbalized terroristic threats or that has allegedly libeled me or
impinged on my own privacy rights in any way or allegedly has
electronically surveillanced me or allegedly videotaped or televised me
or otherwise wronged me in any way, John Broders helpfully indicated in
that phone conversation we had in which I again emphasized to John
Broders that I definitely DO NOT want any gay-theme communications intrusive upon my own privacy
rights in any context, and that I definitely do NOT want any
career-related involvement relating to gay-theme communications in any
context, and that I definitely do NOT want to be employed by any gay
media company, I have repeatedly emphasized to John Broders.
 
  ---Has the Federal Communications Commission had any communications
with any law-enforcement agency, such as either the Federal Bureau of
Investigation or the Austin Police Department or the Texas Department of
Public Safety or the Travis County District Attorney's Office in Austin,
in regard to any possible alleged criminal-law violation by any media
entity or any person employed by or employing a media entity that
allegedly has exhibited possible alleged criminal intent or possible
alleged harmful intent victimizing myself, John Kevin McMillan.
  In that regard, I should mention to your federal agency that Travis
County District Attorney's Office in January of 2006 established a
criminal-law file exclusively containing hundreds of pages of legal
documents and stored computer records that each contain legal evidence
that one or more persons allegedly or possibly seek to victimize myself,
John Kevin McMillan of Austin, while allegedly breaking the law in the
process.
 
  ---What prompted Ms. Carol See of Columbia, Maryland, to state to
myself, John Kevin McMillan, over the telephone in 1990 or 1991, during
a period in which I resided in Sweetwater, Texas, and made a
long-distance phone call to her and her husband's (Dr. Dana Wollney's)
Maryland home from my apartment unit in Sweetwater: "I'm (Carol See)
sure that the people of Great Britain would be interested in hearing the
voices (sic)" ---- cited anonymous voices that Ms. See thereby indicated
in that comment that she herself somehow associated with my own life and
life circumstances during that period.
 
  ----What prompted my biological father, Dr. Calvin McMillan, in the
summer of 1991, during a period in which I resided in Cuero, Texas, and
I reported there for "The Victoria Advocate" daily newspaper as a
Cuero-beat reporter, to himself volunteer to me over the telephone, this
during a long-distance phone call I made to my parents' home from my
rental home in Cuero, that Father was very dismayed by and very offended
by a citedly corrupt and sinister "British media corporation" about
which Father had recently obtained information from news accounts during
that period, Father stated to myself on his own volition.
 
  ---What prompted Mary Ann Werner, an attorney for "The Washington
Post" daily newspaper in Washington, D.C., to make an unexpected
long-distance phone call to myself, John Kevin McMillan, at my apartment
unit in northwest Austin a few years ago in which attorney Mary Ann
Werner indicated to me that she was not herself aware of any media
company allegedly impinging on my own privacy rights during that period,
with Ms. Werner in that return phone call expressing apparent concern
about any such alleged violations of my own privacy rights that I
complained about to herself, both in that phone call and through
subsequent E-mail communications I have sent to her media company in a
consistently lawful and civil manner on my part.
 
  ----What prompted Margaret Watson of Dallas, Texas, herself the
reported wife of a "Tres Watson" of Dallas, to herself state to myself,
John K. McMillan, over the telephone in 1990 or 1991, during a
long-distance phone call that either she made to me at my apartment unit
in Sweetwater, Texas, or I made to herself that day, "You definitely are
NOT well-suited to a career in television, and your strength definitely
lies in being instead a writer."
 
  ----What prompted Victoria Loe Hicks of "The Dallas Morning News"
daily newspaper in Dallas, Texas, to volunteer to myself one day in the
mid-1990s that she regarded it as very unlikely that any speculations by
myself about any filming of myself or videotaping of myself in any
context,. did in fact relate to any circumstances that would ever be
empirically confirmed at any time, Ms. Loe Hicks stated to me from her
"Dallas Morning News" newsroom office, with Ms. Loe Hicks indicating
that it would be completely useless to me to seek further information
about any such perceived possible "television involvement" in my own
life.
 
  ----What prompted Mrs. Phyllis McMillan of Westlake Hills, Texas, to
volunteer to myself, John Kevin McMillan, over the telephone in 1993 or
1994, I believe it was, during a long-distance phone call I made to her
and Father's home in Westlake Hills from my apartment unit in Pampa,
Texas; "You (John Kevin McMillan) are making a slow and very gradual
transition into a career for yourself in the television industry."
 
  ---What prompted Ann Rotramel of New Ulm, Minnesota, to volunteer to
myself, John Kevin McMillan, in 1988 or 1989, during a period in which I
resided in El Campo, Texas: "I wouldn't want to go out with you (John
Kevin McMillan), either, from what I have seen of you in recent months,"
this despite the fact that I had never met with Ms. Ann Rotramel, a
podiatrist, in person on any occasion since 1984, at the very latest,
and I had in fact moved away from her own homestate of Minnesota in
1984, without any subsequent visit to her state on any occasion.
 
  ----What prompted two officials of the State Republican Executive
Committee of Texas to send me several E-mail reply letters, repeatedly
urging me to ask incumbent Texas Governor Rick Perry for a written
response to the campaign question I had raised in writing of whether
Governor Perry believed that the State Government of Texas does enough
to prevent so-called "snuff movies," or filmed media productions in
which a cited involuntary participant in that production was himself
either murdered or expected to be murdered or targeted for an attempted
homicide of that cited victim in that would-be or actual "snuff
movie"-type production.
 
  ----What prompted Carol See of Columbia, Maryland, to emphatically
state to myself, John Kevin McMillan, over the telephone in 1990 or
1991, during a long-distance phone call I made to her and her husband's
home from my apartment in Sweetwater, Texas, "Not all of the people you
are encountering in the Sweetwater area are professional actors. Some of
them are not actors" (approximate quote).
 
  ---What prompted State Bar of Texas member and attorney John F.
Campbell of Austin, Texas, to state to myself in writing several years
ago in a signed reply letter to myself, "Let us hope that your
circumstances don't become so unfavorable to you in Austin that all of
your own involvements with other persons are strictly professional or
career-related in nature, and that you (John K. McMillan) have no
mutual-consent personal life of any type."
 
  ---What prompted John Broders of "Texas Monthly" magazine in Austin,
Texas, to volunteer to myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, in a
recent phone call I made to his office several months ago, "You (John K.
McMillan) have a reputation for being an eccentric (sic), but in a
pleasant sort of way" (approximate quote).
 
  ----What prompted syndicated columnist Ellen Goodman of "The Boston
Globe" to send me a signed reply letter in 1988 or 1989 on "Boston
Globe" stationery in which she stated to me, "All brainwaves (sic) are
gratefully accepted here."
 
  ---What prompted Kent McMillan of Austin, Texas, to state to me in
1990 or 1991, during a long-distance phone call I made to his home from
my apartment in Sweetwater, Texas, "The manipulative circumstances in
your life that you describe appear to be primarily designed to enhance
your (John K. McMillan) own intellectual (sic) development (sic)."
 
  ---What prompted Sarah McMillan of Austin, Texas, to state to me in
1996, during a long-distance phone call I made to her and her husband
Kent McMillan's home from Denver City, Texas, where I resided during
that period: "Many people think you (John K. McMillan) are being
persecuted (sic) because of your own greater emotional and aesthetic and
intellectual and overall human affinity toward a significantly higher
percentage of all heterosexual men than of all gay men." (approximate
quote).
 
  ---What prompted Travis County Civil Probate Division Director David
Ferris of Travis County Government in Austin, Texas, to himself
volunteer to myself, John Kevin McMillan, over the telephone in 2001
from his government office workplace, "There appears to be a concerted
effort by many people to drive you (John Kevin McMillan) out of the
Austin area."
 
  ----What prompted Editor-in-Chief or Editorial Page Editor Victoria
Sloane of "The Minnesota Daily" student newspaper on the campus of The
University of Minnesota to volunteer to me in person one day in 1984 or
1983, "We (sic) are going to make you (John K. McMillan) a star," with
Victoria Sloan adding seconds before or seconds afterward, "You (John K.
McMillan) are not a wimp (sic), are you?."
 
  ----What prompted Professor Lewis Gould of The University of Texas at
Austin History Department faculty to volunteer to myself, John Kevin
McMillan, over the telephone in 1978, during a local phone call I made
to his UT-Austin faculty office in which I spoke with him in my capacity
as  UT-Austin Administration Beat reporter for my student newspaper
employer, "The Daily Texan," on the UT-Austin campus: "You (John K.
McMillan) remind me of Cary Grant, except you walk faster (than he
did)."
 
  ---What prompted Victoria Loe Hicks of "The Dallas Morning News"
daily newspaper staff in 1996 to volunteer to myself, John Kevin
McMillan, over the telephone during a long-distance phone call I made to
her newspaper office from Denver City, Texas, where I was editor in
chief of "The Denver City Press": "You (John K. McMillan) definitely
have acquired a public reputation of yourself being in a legal conflict
pitting yourself against the gay (sic) community of Texas."
 
  ---What prompted attorney Mark Williamson of the Minneapolis area of
Minnesota to volunteer to myself in late 1988, during a long-distance
personal phone call I made to his home from my apartment unit in El
Campo, Texas: "This thing (sic) is definitely going to court (sic)."
When I then asked Mark Williamson, who did not and does not represent me
in any way, what the legal issue rela
ting to my life circumstances or
possibly my own conduct would be, he replied with two words: "Privacy
rights," and no elaboration.
 
  ----What prompted a friendly staff member of a television news
station in Austin to volunteer to myself a few years ago in person
during my and his leisuretime, "You (John K. McMillan) would be quite
good on television," or words to that effect.
 
  Thank you in advance for your thorough and diligent and fully
reliable response to this Federal Freedom of Information Act request
from myself.
 
  Sincerely,
 
  John Kevin McMillan,
  11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
  Phone: (512) 342-2295.
  E-mail: mcmillanj@att.net
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.