Friday, January 11, 2019

UNITED STATES PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP ON JANUARY 11, 2019, AT ABOUT 8:30 P.M. CENTRAL TIME RECEIVES A POLITELY-WORDED REQUEST AT HIS OFFICIAL WHITE HOUSE WEBSITE FROM THIS PARTICULAR CONSTITUENT OF HIS (JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN) IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, USA


Mr. President, please ask the FBI agents based in Austin, Texas, to help me put an immediate end to alleged personal-injury-crimes allegedly victimizing me on a daily and year-round and multi-year basis during my bedtime hours as I lie alone, asleep and unconscious and probably also snoring, on my own bed inside my locked rental-apartment unit. I am a longtime celibate-by-choice, single-by-choice, gainfully-employed, permanently-drinking-alcohol-free, lifelong-tobacco-free, civil and law-abiding Anglo adult gentleman. I have a great need for seven or eight consecutive and uninterrupted and uninjured hours of revitalizing sleep every night --- healthful sleep in which I am NOT subjected by anyone to any nasal-inhalants or liquids or "anal-vibration" services or other so-called "medical services" during my sleeping hours. I have not authorized ANY medical services being inflicted on me during my sleeping hours, as (you) may already be aware.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.