Wednesday, January 16, 2019

THE REVISED FULL EXACT TEXT OF MY CURRENT HOUSING-WANTED CRAIGSLIST POSTING THAT I WROTE AND SUBMITTED YESTERDAY


150ft2 - SEEK TINY 1-ROOM APT. IN SMOKE-FREE BLDG. (Austin along Bus Route 383 or Bus Route 3)

150ft2

dogs are OK - wooof 


I AM AN HONORABLE, GAINFULLY EMPLOYED, ALWAYS-TOBACCO-FREE, PERMANENTLY-DRINKING-ALCOHOL-FREE, SINGLE ADULT ANGLO GENTLEMAN.

I AM SEEKING THE SMALLEST AND LEAST EXPENSIVE ONE-ROOM APARTMENT UNIT --- WITH A MINI-KITCHEN OF ITS OWN --- THAT IS AVAILABLE ANYWHERE ALONG OR NEAR THE CAPITAL METRO ROUTE 383 OR ROUTE 3 BUS ROUTES. THE ROUTE 383 BUS ROUTE EXTENDS THROUGH NORTHWEST AUSTIN AND INTO NORTH AUSTIN. THE ROUTE 3 BUS ROUTE EXTENDS FROM NORTHWEST AUSTIN INTO CENTRAL AUSTIN AND WESTERN SOUTH AUSTIN.

ADVANTAGES TO MYSELF AS YOUR EXPECTED ONLY TENANT IN THAT TINY APT.:


---I am very quiet. I do not shout, and I do not play loud music inside my current apartment unit. 


---I am so reliable as a rent-paying tenant that I have resided at my current apartment complex in northwest Austin ever since September 2015.


---My proven reliability as a rent-paying tenant is also reflected in the fact that I previously resided continuously from August 2001 through late July 2015 at another large apartment complex in northwest Austin.


---I have considerable flexibility on the move-in date. If I give 30 days' notice on the first of any month to my one total current official co-tenant in a context in which I have paid my share of rent for that month, I have been helpfully assured by that co-tenant that I will be allowed by that individual to myself move out at the end of that month, this after my name has been officially removed from the current lease agreement for my current unit with approval from the management team at my current complex.

---I consistently double-check to make sure that the apartment unit in which I reside is fully secured at all times, including just before I go to bed at nighttime.

---I strive to diligently and promptly address any maintenance-related issue that might ever develop inside my rental apartment unit.


---I am well-intended toward others. I have a tradition of routinely dialing 911 on my landline phone inside my apartment unit to report the incident if I ever directly observe factual evidence (such as the sound of a car alarm being triggered) that another tenant's motor vehicle was possibly broken into.


---I have very good multi-year continuity as a current staff member for three respective wholesome and family-friendly restaurant-industry employers here in Austin.


---I am a former Salutatorian of Stephen F. Austin High School public school in Austin, Texas.


---I have a Master's Degree in Journalism and Mass Communications from the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis. I also hold a Bachelor's of Arts undergraduate degree from the University of Texas at Austin.


---I am a native of Nebraska, a U.S. state so noted for honesty and wholesome obedience of the law by its residents that the per-capita incidence of illicit drug consumption in Nebraska is one of the lowest of any state in the entire nation.


---I myself do not have any criminal-conviction record.


---I am dependably civil and honest and law-abiding and vigilant.


---I support law-enforcement. I am a former full-time employee in Austin of the Texas Department of Public Safety state law-enforcement agency, and, later, the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles state agency.


---Although I am not Christian myself, I do have a strong and honorable religious heritage. I am a certified direct descendant of the Rev. William Brewster, the Puritan clergyman who served as head chaplain on the Mayflower and, later, as a leading adviser to British Plymouth Colony Governor William Bradford in what is now the U.S. state (commonwealth) of Massachusetts. My strong Pilgrim heritage of course enhances my ability to lead a very conscientious life.


---I take great pride in the fact that I myself do not have ANY tattoo emblazoned anywhere on my own body. In my entire life, in fact, I have never once agreed to have a tattoo emblazoned anywhere on my own body.


---I am not a current or former alcoholic, and I am not a current or former illicit-drug addict.


---I have not consumed any quantity of drinking alcohol on any occasion this 21st Century; and I have not consumed marijuana or any other illicit drug on any occasion this century. I might add that in my entire life I have never once consumed any quantity of any illicit drug other than marijuana.


---I have not consumed any tobacco product on any occasion in my entire life.


---I am facially-cleanshaven (no beard, no mustache, no goatee), which enhances my ability to offer an open and honest and friendly style of communication with others.


---I consistently verbalize clean (non-profane, non-obscene) language in my everyday conversations with others.


---I am often described by others as "honest," "nice", "kind", "polite", "thoughtful," "quiet," "soft-spoken", and "friendly".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.