Friday, January 18, 2019

THE FULL EXACT TEXT OF STATE REPRESENTATIVE WARREN CHISUM's MARCH 23, 2001, SIGNED OFFICIAL REPLY LETTER TO ME ON OFFICIAL TEXAS LEGISLATURE STATIONERY:


"March 23, 2001

"Mr. John McMillan
"2518 Leon Street, Apt. 101
"Austin, Texas 78705

"Dear Mr. McMillan,

"Thank you for taking the time to write and for sharing your concerns with me. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing the difficulties you mentioned.

"As a state representative, I have no jurisdiction over the matters you have brought before me. I would suggest that you contact the appropriate law enforcement agency to help where applicable.

"You specifically asked if I know of groups who would be targeting you in some way, and the answer is no. Again, I would refer you to the appropriate law enforcement agency for their help.

"Sincerely,

"Warren Chisum"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.