Sunday, January 6, 2019

EL CAMPO (TX) CITY OFFICIAL Mr. CHRIS BARBEE ON SEPTEMBER 23, 2012, INDICATES IN A REPLY E-MAIL LETTER TO ME THAT THAT CITY GOVERNMENT OF EL CAMPO OFFICIAL BELIEVES THAT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THE 12 INFRARED HUNTER'S CAMERA PHOTOS I'D E-MAILED TO Mr. BARBEE THAT WERE OBTAINED IN 2012 FROM INSIDE MY BOLT-LOCKED APARTMENT UNIT DURING MY BEDTIME HOURS WERE OF MYSELF, JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, AND NONE OF THEM WERE OF ANYONE ELSE, Mr. BARBEE INDICATED IN WRITING


From: Barbee, Chris <CBarbee@cityofelcampo.org> Subject: Re: 9-22-12 follow-up question for you 
To: "John McMillan" <mcmillanj@att.net
Date: Sunday, September 23, 2012, 11:49 AM

I received the 12 pics.. You have lost weight since I saw you last, but I recognized the hairline as what I remember being yours. I know that is not what u wanted to hear. But u asked my opinion. I don't know what else to say.

Best of luck John. I know you are a non-believer, but may The Lord Jesus give you peace and comfort. I pray that one day you will accept Him by repenting of your sins, asking forgiveness and finally by inviting
Him into your life. Without Jesus in your life John I fear you will continue to be harassed and haunted by ghosts/people who do not exist. That's my opinion. Do with it as you will.


Chris Chris Barbee
Community Services Director
City of El Campo, Texas
Office: (979) 541-5000
Cell: (979) 332-1915
_____________
On Sep 22, 2012, at 8:10 PM, "John McMillan" <http://us.mc1844.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=mcmillanj@att.net> wrote:

Dear Chris,
Would you please confirm for me in writing that you received the 12 infrared hunter's camera photos I sent you on Friday as attachments----photos that were each taken in 2012 from inside my bolt-locked one-bedroom apartment unit at Wind River Crossing Apartments in NW Austin.
With Friendly Best Wishes to you and your kindly police chief colleague from a former full-time reporter of yours at the "Leader-News",
John Kevin McMillan.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.