Sunday, January 6, 2019

CRIME-PREVENTION-MINDED AUSTIN GENTLEMAN COURTNEY ANDERSON IN MAY 2018 POLITELY EXCHANGES E-MAIL NOTES WITH ME IN REGARD TO AN ALLEGED CONTINUOUS PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES CASE IN WHICH I AM STILL, TO THIS VERY DAY, THE SINGLE ADULT WHITE MALE SELF-IDENTIFIED CRIME VICTIM



From: Courtney Anderson
To: John McMillan
Sent: Monday, May 7, 2018, 9:06:41 PM CDT
Subject: Re: follow-up question for you

Thank you John for the information you sent. I was not able to see anything conclusive in the photos. I was wondering if you had tried contacting your congressman about your situation. I was also wondering if you have ever seen an intruder in your house at anytime over the years and for how long you have been going through these situations. Did you always have a good relationship with your family and can you tell me more about your childhood and adolescence and if anyone has ever tried to hurt or abuse you when you were young? I appreciate your time John and hope to hear from you soon.


Courtney
_________

On May 7, 2018 2:34 PM, "John McMillan" <mcmillanj@att.net> wrote:

Courtney,
Thank you again for your kindly stated support for my own legal right to sleep ALONE on my own bed inside my bolt-locked apt. in which I am currently the only approved occupant----this without any person, such as an alleged illegal intruder or self-identified "medical services" provider, having any physical contact with me or any sexual contact with me, and without anyone subjecting me to any "nasal inhalants" forced through my nostrils or "liquids" poured into my mouth without my knowledge, during any period when I am asleep.

Did you receive the spy-camera photos I e-mailed to you in the last few days?

If so, would you like me to send you additional spy-camera photos that were each obtained for me in 2011 (I used a video-recorder I had purchased from a discount store in Austin in 2011, and I did get some photos from that), 2012 (when I purchased my first-ever infrared camera of any type, a motion-sensitive "hunter's" camera, at a nearby Academy store), or 2013, during my bedtime hours inside my bedroom of my bolt-locked or locked apartment unit at another apt. complex in NW Austin where I resided at that time?

I need to emphasize, Courtney, that in the cited period ever since the early morning hours of April 28, 2011---the date and time period when APD for the first time ever actually authorized and obtained a forensic rape-evidence exam on me---I myself ALWAYS have worn or wear underwear, at the very least, whenever I sleep or slept or nap or napped on my own bed or on my designated bed. I might add that whenever I was awakened or am awakened on my designated bed, whether in the middle of a dream or nightmare I was having or otherwise, I have always had my underwear on, at the very least, at the very moment when I was awakened or woke up. ANY NUDE IMAGES OF GENITALS OR PUBIC HAIRS OR NAKED BUTTOCKS THAT ARE SOMEHOW identified by you in any of the spy-camera photos that I share with you or have already share with you, are very compelling criminal-law-evidence of an alleged illegal home-invasion-crimes perpetrator or personal-injury-crimes perpetrator or alleged rapist or alleged would-be rapist present against my wishes on or near my own bed or my designated bed.

I might add that I have ALWAYS slept alone on a continuous and uninterrupted basis ever since and including the day when I moved to NW Austin from the UT-Austin campus neighborhood in August 2001.

And, as I believe I have already mentioned to you, ever since and including the day I moved to NW Austin in August 2001, I myself have always been completely celibate, with ZERO sexual contact of any type and ZERO genitalia contact between myself and any other human being (or any beast, for that matter), throughout any and all of my own conscious or waking hours, regardless of where I was situated or traveled to or resided or was stationed.

Thank you again, Courtney, for your kind support for very safe housing conditions for me in Austin.

I hope that you enjoy the new apartment-share situation you have chosen for yourself in Austin.

I will look forward to your friendly reply note on the two hopefully-polite follow-up questions I am posing to you today as a courtesy to yourself.

Best Wishes,
John McMillan.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.