Monday, January 7, 2019

FATHER CHRISTIAN HAWLEY OF ST. MATTHEW'S EPISCOPAL CHURCH IN NORTHWEST AUSTIN ON DECEMBER 30, 2016, SENDS ME A POLITE REPLY MESSAGE IN REGARD TO MY SEARCH FOR AN HONORABLE NEW ROOMMATE FOR MYSELF


From: Christian Hawley
To: John McMillan
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2016, 1:23:43 PM CST
Subject: re: risk of my going homeless unless I find new roommate today

John,
I hope this message already finds you with a roommate. I do not know of any parishioners that are looking for a roommate. You may check with green doors or the Samaritan center to see if they know anyone.
Peace and prayers,
Christian

_______
(From: John K. McMillan
To: Father Christian Hawley)

Father Hawley,
Thank you again for your great kindness toward me here in Austin.
I am at risk of going homeless in the next few days unless I find a new roommate to apply with me in person by 5 p.m. today (Friday) inside the Village Oaks Apartments managers' office, for a new lease agreement on the spacious 2-2 apt. where I live, Apt. 902 in Building 9 at Village Oaks.
No deposit is required by the polite management team here. The only fee to apply is a $50 application fee.
Also, the management team requires two very recent paystubs (paycheck receipts) for each of the new official tenants' workplaces as part of the application for a new lease here.
This complex is at 10926 Jollyville Road.

My one total current roommate is moving out today.
I feel very hopeful that with an honorable new roommate, the living experience in this beautiful apt. will be very pleasant and enjoyable for both myself and my new roommate or new roommates.
Apt. features a washer and dryer INSIDE this unit, which saves about $50 per month for anyone living here.
I will be happy to give my new roommate the master bedroom here, a truly huge master bedroom with a gigantic walk-in closet and also an adjoining private bathroom. I will then move into the smaller bedroom here ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.