Wednesday, January 16, 2019

A PROGRESSIVE PROHIBITIONIST RELIGION SUGGESTION ON HOW TO BOOST YOUR SELF-CONFIDENCE: MAKE A LIST OF ALL THE ACTIVITIES AND CONDUCT YOU PURSUE THAT YOU ARE PLEASED WITH:


In my own life, as the only current approved member of the non-Christian, non-Moslem, "Progressive Prohibitionst Religion" with very stringent membership-eligibility requirements, I'm pleased to note that:

---I have developed a habit of purchasing and eating two or three avocados per week.

---I pursued factual research tonight during my leisuretime in order to identify which U.S. states have the lowest and highest rates of tobacco-smoking. According to one online account I read tonight, Utah has the lowest per-capita incidence of smoking, while West Virginia has the highest per-capita incidence of smoking. Based on that one criterion, Utah is the most rational state in the nation, while West Virginia is the LEAST rational state in the nation based on that one total criterion.

That factual information about West Virginia reminded me to refrain from moving to that state anytime in the foreseeable future.

---I have added canned Mediterranean-style mackerel from Poland to the list of seafood items I enjoy eating every week. And before that, I added canned Spanish-style sardines from Morocco to my list of seafood items I enjoy eating every week.

---I continue to enjoy writing semi-fictional semi-sociological blogs about everyday conversations of New Yorkers in Manhattan. I appreciate the kindly member of the clergy in Austin who mentioned to me in a recent prior year that he recommends that I continue writing imaginary Blogs presenting an imaginary eavesdropper's report from Manhattan Island.

---I am striving to add famous persons to the list of individuals I send appreciative thank-you notes to. After I recently read that Iowa-born Hollywood actor Ashton Kutcher is also a philanthropist, I recently sent him a thank-you note expressing gratitude, among other things, that he is philanthropic in addition to pursuing a fine career as an actor.


---I have developed a habit every night just before my bedtime of reviewing online videoclips of professional tennis matches. I feel hopeful this will help to remind me to play tennis as strategically as possible, and to rush to the net more often, when I finally do return to the tennis court during my leisuretime here in Austin.

---I am striving to eat the Italian grain farro more often during my leisuretime. I love the fact that it has twice the protein and dietary fiber of modern wheat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.