Friday, September 16, 2016

WILLIAMSON COUNTY ATTORNEY SENDS SEPT. 15, 2016, E-MAIL REPLY TO PUBLIC-INFORMATION REQUEST FROM TRAVIS COUNTY RESIDENT JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN FOR RECORDS ON FILE WITH WILLIAMSON COUNTY SHERIFF THAT REFER TO Mr. McMILLAN OR ANYONE CURRENTLY OR PREVIOUSLY ROOMING WITH Mr. McMILLAN INSIDE AN APARTMENT UNIT IN AUSTIN


PIA-2016-231

Chief Office Administrator Stephanie Lloyd Chief of Staff Peggy Vasquez Investigators Melissa Hightower (Chief) Rudy Gonzalez W. Blake Plueckhahn Nathan Rowland John McKinney COUNTY ATTORNEY 405 M.L.K. Street #7 Georgetown, Texas 78626 Phone (512) 943-1111 • Fax (512) 943-1431 • Website www.wilco.org DEE HOBBS First Assistant County Attorney Brandon Dakroub Of Counsel / Chief Civil Attorney Henry (Hank) Prejean Chief Criminal Prosecutor Brian Klas Chief Family Justice Attorney David Brown Chief Juvenile Prosecutor Michael Cox

September 15, 2016

VIA EMAIL ONLY Mr. John McMillan @mcmillanj@att.net

Re: Open Records Request for Records Involving and/or Pertaining to John Kevin McMillan

Dear Mr. McMillan:

Williamson County (the “county”) received your request for public information in the above-referenced matter, and responds accordingly. Unfortunately, the county has no responsive records to provide you at this time.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Very truly yours,

Ruhee G. Leonard
Assistant County Attorney
Williamson County Attorney’s Office

______________

To: Williamson County Open Records Coordinator,
Williamson County Attorney's Office,
Attention: Dianne Flores,
405 MLK Street,
Box 7,
Georgetown, Texas 78626
Office phone: (512) 943-1138
E-mail address: piarequest@wilco.org

September 4, 2016

Dear Williamson County Open Records Coordinator Flores,

This is a Texas Open Records request in which I seek to obtain from your Williamson County Attorney's Office in Georgetown, Texas, a copy of any and all reports, letters, legal notes, memoranda, e-mail communications, and any other written communications that any officer or administrator or official or other employee of the Williamson County Sheriff's Office or Williamson County Attorney's Office or Williamson County District Attorney's Office in Georgetown, Texas, has written or received or sent or forwarded or FAXed or mailed or e-mailed at any time since 12:01 a.m. April 17, 2011, and that, in each and every such case, refers at least once in any manner to myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, Texas, or to any current or former roommate or housemate of mine.

EXCLUDED from the scope of this public-information request are any and all written communications that were exclusively written by myself only, or were sent by myself to any official or department or office of Williamson County Government without that written communication from me having elicited a written reply or note or response of any type from any Williamson County official or employee.

However, any and all notes or responses or replies that any officer or official or staff member of your Williamson County Sheriff's Office in Georgetown or any staff member or attorney or official of the Williamson County Attorney's Office in Georgetown or any official or attorney or staff member of your Williamson County District Attorney's Office in Georgetown wrote in response to or in regard to any E-mail communication or other written communication that I myself had written or sent or forwarded to any entity or person anywhere in Williamson County, Texas, ARE included in the scope of this public-information request.

My legal name is "John Kevin McMillan". I was born on April 27, 1957, at Lincoln, Nebraska. My social-security number is: ....

Last month, I was interviewed on the telephone by two staff members of the Williamson County Sheriff's Office in Georgetown, including one sheriff's deputy and one female staff member for that countywide law-enforcement agency who asked me on the telephone for the correct birthdate of my one total current official apartment-management-team-approved roommate in Austin, Mr. "Brett Andrew Meyer", himself a self-identified recent former resident of Cedar Park---a city in Williamson County, Texas.

The male Williamson County Sheriff's Office deputy who interviewed me last month on the telephone---a deputy who declined to cite his own employee ID number to me, or to state either his first name or his last name (one of the two) to me---did state to me during that telephone interview I had with him last month that he wanted me to myself contact the Austin Police Department and ask APD officers in Austin to please promptly contact his sheriff's office in Georgetown with any information that APD ever obtains at any time about the alleged continuous-and-continuing anal-rape-crimes-and-personal-injury crimes allegedly victimizing myself (John Kevin McMillan of Austin) on a daily and year-round basis inside my rental apartment unit during my sleeping hours as I lie ALONE, asleep and unconscious, on my own bed inside my locked private bedroom of my current rental apartment unit in far northwest Austin.

Among the crime reports that I myself have written about myself being a victim of alleged anal-rape-crimes and personal-injury-crimes in Austin, Texas, and that I have then promptly e-mailed to the Williamson County Sheriff's Office, the Williamson County Attorney's Office, or the Williamson County District Attorney's Office, was the following November 4, 2015-dated e-mail letter from myself:

"(Subject:) Fw: attn: BRIAN at KVUE re: one infrared photo my roommate says is crime evidence of intruder (6)

"John McMillan
"To brian.narciso@austintexas.gov roger.dean@traviscountytx.govmcmillanj@att.net joe.ballesteros@traviscountytx.gov Gregory LucasTexas Rangers Division of DPS FBI Dallas BureauFBI Houston Bureau (2015) U.S. Department of Homeland Securityrudy.Magallanes@traviscountytx.govGovernor's Office of Texas Open Records AdministratorLouisiana Foundation Against Sexual Assault Greg Hamilton Rey ArellanoHeatly Jennifer [CMO] Joyful Heart Foundation for Rape VictimsTexas Association Against Sexual Assault (2015)APD Constituent Services Liaison Janet Jackson (2015)Texas DPS Office of General CounselSunset Valley Police Dept. Lt. Richard Andreucci Public InformationAustin City Manager Marc Ott Leander Police Chief MintonWilliamson County District Atty Jana Duty Jana DutyWilliamson County Sheriff James WilsonState Comptroller Criminal Investigations Division Chief Martin CanoRape Abuse and Incest National Network Dallas Police Chief David BrownAustin Regional Crime and Terrorism Intelligence CenterU.S. President Barack Obama HarrisCountyDistrictAttorney'sOfficeLos Angeles County (CA) District Attorneyroger.jefferies@traviscountytx.gov Attorney General of MassachusettsMassachusetts Coalition Against Sexual Assault Mass. Dist. Attorneys Assn.carl.woody@traviscountytx.gov Sona Nast Dayna Blazey

"11/04/15 at 12:41 AM

"Dear Austin Police Department Sex Crimes Unit Detective Brian Narciso at your APD office phone number of (512) 974-6916,

"I was reminded this Tuesday that my most recent previous apartment-management-team-approved official roommate, Mr. 'John Douglas Martin' his stated 'legal name' and '8-28-52' his stated 'date of birth', did state to me in September 2013 that an infrared photo (attached) obtained for me on my behalf during my bedtime hours from inside my bolt-locked private bedroom of our rental apartment unit at Wind River Crossing, did appear to be of an alleged illegal intruder, Mr. Martin stated to me in the living room of our apartment unit.

"Mr. Martin resided with me as my official apartment-management-team-approved roommate at Wind River Crossing Apartments, Apartment 325, 11411 Research Boulevard in northwest Austin, from April 27, 2013, through July 29, 2015.

"The Mr. Martin to whom I refer drove a white 1996-model Lexus Es 300 sedan with a Texas license plate number of NJM 421, during the period in which he roomed with me at Wind River Crossing. ... One cell phone number for himself that Mr. Martin used in 2013, for instance, was: (512) 845-0454.

"The same Mr. Martin cited his personal E-mail address in 2013 as: hnbcdlb@yahoo.com .

"I obtained that latter information when Mr. Martin, someone I had never met before, sent me an E-mail letter expressing an interest in rooming with me after I had posted online in March 2013 a politely worded and very wholesome roommate-wanted ad on Craigslist.

"Detective Narciso, hope that this factual account from myself proves to be helpful to you in your very diligent current crime investigation of APD Sex Crimes Case 15-1540423---an alleged continuous anal-rape-crimes and personal-injury-crimes case in which I myself am the cited complainant and longtime-celibate-by-choice single adult white male victim.

"That current APD sex-crimes case was prompted by a crime report I filed with APD on June 3, 2015, during the two-year period in which Mr. Martin was my only official roommate in Apartment 325 at Wind River Crossing.

"I have resided in Apartment 902, a two-bedroom and two-bathroom rental unit at Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, in northwest Austin ever since late September 2015.

"Please do not hesitate to call me or write to me if you ever have any questions you would like to pose to me about the felony-crimes case you are investigating in which I am the victim of alleged continuous and continuing daily and year-round personal-injury-crimes and anal-rape-crimes inside my locked room during my bedtime hours at a time when I am asleep and lying alone, unconscious, on my own bed.

"Respectfully,

"from John Kevin McMillan, a former full-time employee of the Texas Department of Public Safety state agency in Austin.
"My current home address: 10926 Jollyville Road, Building 9, Apt. 902, Austin, Texas, 78759.
"My home phone: (512) 342-2295.
"My Blogsite, which contains numerous blogs about my being a victim of alleged felony personal-injury-crimes in Austin, Texas:"
John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
image
John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-...
(The following separate written statements from two respective Central Texas police chiefs were each publicly released in response to August of 2016 public-informat...
View on www.johnkevinmcmill...
Preview by Yahoo"

Ms. Flores, as part of this public information request I need to also mention to you that I myself am a former freelance feature writer for the Cedar Park-based "Hill Country News" general-circulation newspaper. I am also a former feature writer for the "Austin American-Statesman," a daily newspaper that one year in the early 1990s published on my birthday that year, as it turned out, a two-part feature story of mine I had been assigned to write by that newspaper about a Jewish female survivor of the World War II Holocaust who herself resided in the Austin area.

I am a former full-time employee in Austin of the Texas Department of Public Safety, the Texas Department of Criminal Justice, and the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles state agencies, respectively.

During the applicable multi-year time period for this particular Open Records request, I have lived in far northwest Austin with a total of three respective apartment-management-team-approved official roommates. The most recent of those male adult persons, my one total official roommate ever since late September 2015, is "Brett Andrew Meyer", who is also my one total official current roommate at Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, Building 9, Apartment 902, Austin, Texas, 78759.

That same "Brett Andrew Meyer," according to a Texas Department of Public Safety-issued commercial truck driver's license for himself that Mr. Meyer presented to me in person for review by myself on September 22, 2015 (with myself jotting down information from his driver's license in his presence during that first-ever meeting we had together as prospective new roommates for each other, a meeting that took place inside a Church's Fried Chicken chain restaurant location in Williamson County, Texas), officially resided during that time period in 2015 at: "1917 Ruthie Run, Cedar Park, TX 78613."

Another apartment-management-team-approved roommate of mine during the cited multi-year period ever since April 17, 2011, was "John Douglas Martin". Mr. Martin roomed with me at Wind River Crossing Apartments, 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325 (in Building 3), Austin, Texas, 78759, from April 27, 2013, through July 29, 2015.

Mr. Martin stated to me in the spring of 2013 that he was himself employed then as a professional truck driver licensed by the State of Texas to drive commercial trucks in Texas.

I myself am a lifelong non-Christian, and I am the founder and only approved current member of a new and non-Christian implicitly-deistic "Honor Society" religion, the "Progressive Prohibitionist Religion", that has very stringent membership-eligibility requirements.

That fully independent new religion of mine opposes consumption of drinking alcohol, tobacco products, marijuana, or any other illicit drug; opposes the emblazoning of tattoos on human bodies; opposes facial hair on human beings; opposes anonymous communications violating the privacy rights of the individual being subjected to those types of communications against his wishes; opposes verbalization of profanity in everyday conversations with another person; opposes medically-injurious noise pollution; opposes personal-injury-crimes and sexual-assault crimes; opposes home-invasion crimes; opposes thought-control projects; opposes fraudulent or deliberately dishonest communications; and opposes fraudulent or injurious medical services.

My previous roommates this century in northwest Austin also included:

---"Christian Meza," who roomed with me from August 2001 through December 2001 in Apartment 1638 of Building 16 at Wind River Crossing Apartments in northwest Austin. Mr. Meza later stated to me when I happened to run into him in the parking lot of a commercial shopping center in northwest Austin, that he had purchased a home in Cedar Park, Texas, and was living there during that time period;

---and "Sandjaja Utama," a self-identified "citizen of Indonesia" who roomed with me in Apartment 325 of Building 3 at Wind River Crossing Apartments, 11411 Research Boulevard, Austin, Texas, 78759, from April 16, 2011, through May 31, 2011, when he moved out for good.

Mr. Utama had stated to me repeatedly in March and April of 2011 that his cited "auntie," a "Dr. Sheila Shung," he said, and his cited uncle, one or both of whom he said were medical physicians, reportedly maintain a home and reside together in Round Rock, Texas, Mr. Utama told me in the spring of 2011.

Mr. Utama also stated to me in March and April 2011 that he was temporarily staying with his aunt and uncle inside their home in Round Rock, Texas, during the period of the spring of 2011 in which Mr. Utama formally applied to room with me inside Apartment 325 of Building 3 at Wind River Crossing Apartments, 11411 Research Boulevard, in northwest Austin.

Three years after Mr. Utama moved out of the apartment unit I had shared with him at Wind River Crossing Apartments in Austin, a representative for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security informed me on the telephone in 2014 that that federal agency had begun an investigation on Mr. Utama in response to a crime tip from a credible source OTHER than myself, in which the individual providing that crime tip to that federal law-enforcement agency tentatively alleged that Mr. Sandjaja Utama of the Austin area of Texas may have had alleged possible ties to terrorism, according to that federal agency.

I myself never heard what the findings were, if any, from that Homeland Security investigation.

During the multi-year time period applicable to this public information request, I myself resided as an official rent-paying tenant at the following apartment units or hotel rooms:

---Wind River Crossing Apartments, 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759. I resided in that particular apartment unit from January 2002 until July 29, 2015, when my lease to reside there expired.

---Crossland Economy Studios, 12621 Hymeadow Road, Room 133, Austin, Texas, 78729. I officially resided at this particular Extended Stay America hotel and efficiency apartments facility in Williamson County, Texas, from July 29, 2015, until late September 2015.

---Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, Building 9, Apt. 902, Austin, Texas, 78759. I have resided in this unit as an official rent-paying single adult male tenant and as an apartment-management-team-approved official roommate of Mr. "Brett Andrew Meyer" ever since late September 2015.

I hope to hear from you soon in response to this public-information request from myself. Please do not hesitate to call me or write to me if you have any questions about any aspect of this public-information request from myself.

If you sense at any time that you will need to charge me more than $20 for providing me with a full and complete response to this public-information request from myself, please let me know as soon as possible. I can then decide whether to myself revise this request in order to reduce the total amount I would pay to the Williamson County Attorney's Office on this.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a resident of Austin proper on a continuous and uninterrupted basis ever since mid-March 1997.
My home address ever since late September 2015: Village Oaks Apartments (a NW Austin apartment complex that is reportedly owned by a corporation, "Northland Oaks Apartments LLC," that is headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts, with "Northland Investment Corporation" of Newton, Mass., reportedly being the official corporate "manager" of this particular large apartment complex in Austin, Texas), 10926 Jollyville Road, Building 9, Apt. 902, Austin, Texas, 78759.
My home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
image
John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-...
John McMillan (at "mcmillanj@att.net") To State Rep. Donna Howard Constituent Services Dr. Scott Daigle State Rep. Donna Howard Texas DPS Director Lamar Be...
View on www.johnkevinmcmill...
Preview by Yahoo
John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.