Friday, September 23, 2016

DECEMBER 2012 EXCHANGE OF E-MAIL HOLIDAY SEASON GREETINGS FEATURES A THANK YOU TO BROTHER MICHAEL AND HIS CHINESE-BORN WIFE JINRONG FOR THEIR STATED SUPPORT FOR MY LEGAL RIGHT TO SLEEP ALONE, UNMOLESTED AND UNRAPED, ON MY OWN BED IN AUSTIN, TEXAS




Re: HAPPY HOLIDAYS

John McMillan

To MichaelMcMillan

(Date and time:) 12/24/12 at 11:09 PM

Dear Michael and Jinrong,

It was very thoughtful of you both to send me this very nice E-mail greeting card message from the Los Angeles area.

I thought about your metro area last night as I watched the Hollywood movie "Lincoln" and found it intriguing throughout. The characters included the Flying Nun from our childhood days in Westlake Hills. She did a fine job as Mrs. Lincoln.

I wish that President Obama were a lot more like President Lincoln than Obama actually is. President Lincoln had self-critical aptitude and was a polite gentleman of humility and kindness toward all.

Thank you again to each of you for the very nice Christmas present you both gave me in 2012. I am referring, of course, to the conveyed wish you both expressed toward me this year.

The kind and honorable wish for myself that the two of you jointly and recently conveyed to me, as you know, is that I myself, John Kevin McMillan, a law-abiding alcohol-free and tobacco-free and anti-marijuana as well as hard-working single adult gentleman living alone in a bolt-locked one-bedroom apartment in Austin, Texas, should myself have the opportunity at present and throughout the future, if I so wish, to lead a life for myself in which I may always sleep alone on my bed inside my rental apartment unit without ANYONE having any physical contact with me during periods in which I sleeping or napping, and without ANYONE having any sexual contact with me during periods in which I am sleeping or napping, and without ANYONE attempting to injure me or harm my medical health or attempting to subject me to artificially-induced and significant sleep deprivation during periods in which I am sleeping or napping alone on my bed.

Among the persons I have sometimes suspected of failing to fully honor my own privacy rights in Austin, Texas, whether through their own conduct or through conduct by one or more of their associates, is a (name withheld from this Blog for the sake of discretion) reportedly residing in New York State. I myself have never met a (cited name withheld from this Blog) in person in my entire life, from what I can recall, but numerous persons have cited him to me as someone who may have possibly meddled in my own life circumstances.

Mother, as you may recall, emphatically and helpfully stated to me on the telephone in 1990 or 1991, during a long-distance phone call I made to her and Father's Westlake Hills home from my rental apartment unit in Sweetwater, Texas: "I (Phyllis Gardner McMillan) wouldn't give two bits for (same cited male New Yorker's name, withheld again for the sake of propriety)!"

My elder brother, Kent McMillan, expanded upon that helpful anti-(same cited male New Yorker's name) outlook during a summer of 1991 long-distance phone call I made to Kent at his and his wife's home in Austin, Texas, from the rental home I resided in at Cuero, Texas: "(Same cited name) is a very abornormal man, and I (Kent McMillan of Austin, Texas) also regard him as being an evil person. However, he (same cited name withheld) seems to be changing his mind about his previous position that he would not accept your asserted legal right to yourself live in Texas for many years. He seems to be increasingly receptive to your right to live in Texas for the rest of your life, if you so wish."

A third perspective on (the cited New York City-area man) came from Michael Stephens, a former news-editor-coworker of mine at the UT-Austin-sponsored "Daily Texan" student newspaper who surprised me one day in 1986 or 1987 by volunteering to me on the telephone during a long-distance phone call I made from Quincy, Mass., to the "Lockhart Post-Register" general-circulation newspaper workplace of Michael Stephens in Lockhart, Texas: "(cited New York City-area man) is the sole financier of the manipulative circumstances in your own life these days in Massachusetts" (approximate quote).

Incidentally, Michael, I have been doing some research to find out which home-security systems are most likely to automatically trigger for me a 911 phone call to the Austin Police Department on my behalf by the company providing me with that home-security system. Apparently many of the home-security systems for apartment units require a 36-month commitment to that system ,which could get to be rather expensive. Anyway, I think I'm making progress on this new strategy for thwarting an illegal intruder inside my bolt-locked apartment unit, once I figure out which apartment-alarm service will be the cheapest while also being successful for me.

Tomorrow, Christmas Day, I work at Denny's Lakeline restaurant as a waiter. That should be a very busy day there, which will help me to earn a decent amount of money tomorrow.

Do you have any plans for your Christmas Day meal? Will that be turkey or some vegetable, such as eggplant or squash?

Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan,
11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.