Friday, September 16, 2016

FORMER STEPHEN F. AUSTIN HIGH SCHOOL CLASSMATE AND STATE OF TEXAS-LICENSED SOCIAL WORKER SONA SPEAR NAST OF AUSTIN, TEXAS, ON SEPTEMBER 15, 2016, STATES IN WRITING THAT IT IS 'ENTIRELY POSSIBLE' THAT HER PERSONAL FRIEND AND FORMER CLASSMATE JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN HAS, IN FACT, BEEN 'SEXUALLY ASSAULTED' DURING HIS SLEEP INSIDE HIS BOLT-LOCKED RENTAL APARTMENT UNIT IN NORTHWEST AUSTIN


On Thursday, September 15, 2016 11:46 PM, Sona Nast wrote:
"John,

"Thanks for reassuring me that you are not offended by my reaching out to our classmates, Les and Annie(, about your allegations of being sexually assaulted during your sleep on a daily and year-round basis as you lie alone on your own bed inside your locked private bedroom of your bolt-locked rental apartment in northwest Austin).

"...I appreciate that you have talked with and been examined by your primary care physician (Dr. Carson Higgs, a highly-regarded family-practice doctor at Austin Regional Clinic). That makes me feel better that your health care provider is aware of what is going on. It is entirely possible that my opinion is wrong and that you have in fact been sexually assaulted. If that is the case I hope that APD gets the DNA results (on the Dec. 22, 2011, rape-evidence kit obtained from your own body by a female forensic nurse at St. David's) processed soon so that you can get some resolution.

"Be assured that I have no worries that someone might ridicule or harass me for showing confidence in you. I like to treat all people with respect and if others have a problem with that so be it. As I said before I think you are a good and sincere person and I am sorry that you are having to deal with what you are going through.

"My wish for you is that this will stop being an issue and you will be able to live without the stress you have been dealing with since 2011.

"Sona

"Sent from my iPad"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.