Friday, September 23, 2016

'I NEVER SPEND MONEY OF MY OWN ON GAMBLING,' I ASSURED MY OLDER BROTHER, DR. MICHAEL KIM McMILLAN, AND HIS CHINESE-BORN WIFE, JINRONG, IN A NOVEMBER 6, 2012, E-MAIL LETTER I WROTE AND SENT TO THAT MARRIED COUPLE LIVING TOGETHER IN THE LOS ANGELES AREA OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA


"...As for your (Chinese-born) wife's concerns about whether I allegedly spend any money on gambling, I wish to politely emphasize that I have never spent ANY money on any gambling on any occasion in the entire 21st Century period of my life so far.

"The only exception to that which I can recall occurred when a female coworker of mine at the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles state agency asked me to purchase a Texas Lottery card for herself in... (Bastrop), Texas, with money she gave me in advance.

"That female coworker, Martha, asked me to do that as part of a planned visit of mine to... (Bastrop, in central Texas) for auto-repair work on my used automobile. I did then politely purchase that Texas Lottery ticket for that female coworker of mine, using money of her own that SHE gave me on her own initiative, and I then politely handed her her Texas Lottery ticket after I returned to my state agency workplace in northwest Austin."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.