Saturday, September 10, 2016

UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT 'FUMBLES' IN 33-PAGE 'FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT PURPOSES ONLY COMPREHENSIVE REPORT' ON UT-AUSTIN ALUMNUS AND FORMER 'DAILY TEXAN' UT-AUSTIN-ADMINISTRATION-BEAT REPORTER JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, CITING NUMEROUS 'CITIES' OF APPARENT RESIDENCE AND SOME STATES OF RESIDENCE FOR JOHN McMILLAN THAT WERE EACH COMPLETELY FALSE AND INCORRECT


(The following incorrect "information" about myself was included in the 33-page "For Law Enforcement Purposes Only Comprehensive Report" on myself, John Kevin McMillan, that was compiled by the University of Texas at Austin Police Department on June 14, 2016. These erroneous statements about me were publicly released by UT-Austin's public-information coordinator, Bob Davis, on September 9, 2016, in response to an August 29, 2016-dated e-mail public-information request from myself. --- jkm)

---"BELLEVUE, WA (KING COUNTY) (05/03/2014 to 12/12/2014). It was my biological older BROTHER, Dr. Michael Kim McMillan, and NOT myself, who resided in Washington State. I myself have NEVER in my entire life ever once visited Washington State, much less resided in Washington State.

----"MERIDIAN ID (ADA COUNTY) (09/01/2012 to 10/08/2012). I myself have never in my entire life ever once visitied the U.S. state of Idaho, much less resided in Idaho.

----"CORPUS CHRISTI, TX (NUECES COUNTY) (09/26/2011 TO 09/26/2011). In my entire life, I have never at any time resided in Corpus Christi, Texas, or in Nueces County, Texas.

----"FENTON, MISSOURI (SAINT LOUIS COUNTY) (01/31/2011 TO 01/31/2011). I am not familiar with any city named "Fenton, Missouri," and I most certainly never lived in or visited or stayed overnight anywhere in Fenton, Missouri.

----"GEORGETOWN, TX (WILLIAMSON COUNTY) (06/23/1999 to 02/15/2000). Although I admire the historic town square in Georgetown, I have never resided in Georgetown or stayed overnight in Georgetown at any time in my entire life.

----"SAN ANTONIO, TX (BEXAR COUNTY) (11/04/1997 to 11/04/1997). I agree that San Antonio has some charm to it, but I can't possibly claim to have ever lived there for any period of time. I haven't. It is possible that the University of Texas at Austin Police Department is confusing me with my older biological brother, Dr. Michael Kim McMillan, who stated to me in the 1980s or 1970s that he was himself residing or did reside in San Antonio, Texas, for a multi-month period in one of those two decades.

---"PFLUGERVILLE, TX (TRAVIS COUNTY) (10/10/1996 to 10/10/1996). I did some freelance reporting in the late 1990s (?) for the "Plugerville Pflag" general-circulation newspaper in Pflugerville, but I certainly never lived there. Nor did I ever stay overnight in any hotel or residence in Pflugerville on any occasion in my entire life.

---"ROCKDALE, TX" (MILAM COUNTY) (01/23/2003 to 01/23/2003). This, once again, is a Texas city where I myself never resided; and I don't recall having ever visited a "Rockdale, Texas", either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.