Friday, September 23, 2016

IDEA FOR MY NEW PROGRESSIVE PROHIBITIONIST RELIGION: OFFER AN ANNUAL AWARD FOR THE PUBLIC-POLICY ACTION BY ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY OR PUBLIC OFFICIAL ANYWHERE IN THE UNITED STATES THAT HELPED TO DETER OR CONTAIN URBAN SPRAWL IN THIS COUNTRY


As founder and only approved current member of the Progressive Prohibitionist Religion, I would like to help sponsor an annual awards tradition that publicly honors the government agency or public official or non-profit group, for that matter, that helps to deter urban sprawl somewhere in the United States.

At present, I don't know of awards tradition of that type--or if there is an awards tradition of that type in the U.S., I myself don't remember reading or viewing any news media coverage on that.

Through an awards tradition of this type, my non-Christian and quality-of-life-minded, implicitly-deistic Progressive Prohibitionist Religon can help to promote that public-policy priority for our entire nation.

This reminds me, too, that I myself don't recall hearing about or reading about any Urban Sprawl Containment or Urban Sprawl Deterrence Research Institute anywhere in the United States. It would be a great accomplishment for my Progressive Prohibitionist Religion if that fully independent new religion could make a donation toward establishment of a research institute with that focus and mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.