Saturday, September 17, 2016

U.S. STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL LESLIE DEGRAFFENRIED, A FORMER CLASSMATE OF JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN AT STEPHEN F. AUSTIN HIGH SCHOOL IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, ON SEPTEMBER 16, 2016, COMPARES THE ALLEGED ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES-AND-PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES VICTIMIZING HIS CITED FRIEND AND FORMER CLASSMATE JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN ON A DAILY AND YEAR-ROUND BASIS DURING HIS SLEEPING HOURS INSIDE HIS LOCKED PRIVATE ROOM IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, TO A 'MARITAL DIVORCE'---AN IMPLIED ANALOGY POSSIBLY OVERLOOKING THE NOTEWORTHY LEGAL FACT THAT Mr. McMILLAN HAS NEVER BEEN MARRIED TO ANYONE IN HIS ENTIRE LIFE, Mr. McMILLAN HAS LAWFULLY REJECTED VARIOUS CITED INDIVIDUALS FROM HIS OWN LIFE, Mr. McMILLAN HAS A PROVEN RECORD OF HONORING VERBALIZED REJECTIONS OF HIMSELF BY ANYONE, AND Mr. McMILLAN IS A LONGTIME CELIBATE AND ALWAYS-SOBER LIFELONG-NON-CHRISTIAN GENTLEMAN WHO HAS HAD ZERO SEXUAL CONTACT OR INTIMATE PHYSICAL CONTACT WITH ANY OTHER HUMAN BEING ON 99.9 PERCENT OR MORE OF ALL OF MR. McMILLAN's DAYS OR NIGHTS DURING HIS WAKING OR CONSCIOUS HOURS AS A LEGAL-STATUS ADULT GENTLEMAN


DeGraffenried, Leslie S (Les) (at official e-mail address of: "DeGraffenriedLS@state.gov")

To Sona Nast John McMillan

CC Annie Arnold Lancaster

Sep 16 (2016) at 2:43 PM

Howdy Ole Austin High Friends.

Always good to hear from you.

John: We are all on your side. We know what you are dealing with is very troubling to you.

When going through a divorce several years ago (someone I know...) went to a therapist. ...(T)he therapist really helped...

At any rate, we all need help from time-to-time.

Sona:

You are a GOOD person.

Les

Les deGraffenried
U.S. State Department
Director, El Paso Passport Agency

Hide original message
From: Sona Nast [mailto:sonanast@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2016 4:56 PM

To: John McMillan

Cc: Annie Arnold Lancaster; DeGraffenried, Leslie S (Les)

Subject: John McMillan

Hi Annie and Les,

I got your email address from one of John McMillan's mass emails. I'm also on his email list. Occasionally he writes me directly, not one of his mass emails. When he writes directly to me I generally reply. Lately he has invited me to lunch and I've sort of put him off without saying no directly. He asked me why I was putting him off and asked me to be candid. I wrote him a very carefully worded email (I'd be happy to send it to you if you are interested) letting him know that I think the situation of being raped in his apartment is in his imagination and that I think since this causes him so much distress that it might be helpful for him to see a mental health professional. He didn't agree with my assessment and insists there is nothing wrong with his mental health.

I'm concerned for him because it is obvious to me that this is a delusion and my effort to bring up my concern to him falls on deaf ears. I'm writing y'all because I'm wondering if either of you has responded to him and/or have any ideas as to how to help him.

I probably should just stay out of it but as a therapist it is hard for me to ignore. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Sona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.