Sunday, September 18, 2016

A TENTATIVE LIST OF THE NEWSPAPER COLUMNISTS, EDITORS, REPORTERS, OR OTHER MEDIA PROFESSIONALS WHO HAVE EACH ASKED ME TO REFRAIN FROM CONTACTING THEM EVER AGAIN; AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN WRITING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IF I AM OVERLOOKING ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO HAVE HIS OR HER NAME ADDED TO THIS LIST OF JOURNALISTS WHO HAVE REQUESTED THAT I NEVER AGAIN CONTACT THEM


---Former "Boston Globe" syndicated columnist Ellen Goodman of the Boston area of Massachusetts.

---Katie Stinchon, the associate of Ellen Goodman who sent me a rejection letter on Ellen Goodman's and her own behalf.

---Ziva Brandstetter, an investigative reporter and editor in Oklahoma.

---An editor of the "San Antonio Express-News" daily newspaper named "Robert Rivard".

---Nationally Syndicated "Miami Herald"-affiliated newspaper columnist Leonard Pitts, who himself reportedly resides in the U.S. state of Maryland.

----Michael Levy, during his tenure as publisher of "Texas Monthly" magazine in Austin, Texas, with a September 10, 2007, e-mail letter to me from Ian D. Arnold, General Counsel for the Indianapolis-based EMMIS Communications Corporation that owned "Texas Monthly" magazine during that period, also stating to me in writing that I myself am forbidden by attorney Ian Arnold from ever again directly contacting Michael Levy.

---Jeffrey Smulyan, Chairman of the Board of Directors, President, and Chief Executive Officer of EMMIS Communications Corporation based in Indianapolis, Indiana, forbade me in writing on September 10, 2007, from ever again contacting himself, with this written request having been made on behalf of Mr. Smulyan by Ian D. Arnold, General Counsel for the EMMIS Communications Corporation headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana.

--Ms. Denise Zuniga, then a staff member for KLRU Educational Television station that maintains its studio on the campus of The University of Texas at Austin, on November 4, 2004, sent me a very emphatic rejection e-mail note in which she capitalized all of the letters of that note to me: "PLEASE REMOVE THIS AND ALL EMAIL ADDRESSES YOU HAVE FOR KLRU-TV IMMEDIATELY!" Shortly after that rejection note to me, a male work supervisor of Ms. Zuniga explained to me on the telephone that Ms. Zuniga did NOT speak for the entire KLRU Television Station team, with that male supervisor of hers providing me with a professional E-mail address he said I could use in contacting his educational-television station in Austin.

---A male editor in chief of the "Lincoln Journal Star" daily newspaper in Lincoln, Nebraska, during the 1990s or possibly in 2000 or 2001. That rejection letter to me was particularly surprising to me since I was born in Lincoln and am not aware of myself having been involved in any controversy in Lincoln during the only time period in which I lived in Lincoln (from my date of birth until I was one and one-half years old).

---A columnist for "The New York Times" daily newspaper named Howard Goldberg.

----On November 30, 2006, Arnold Garcia, editor of the Editorial Page of the "Austin American-Statesman," sent me a terse e-mail rejection letter in response to several letters to the editor submissions from myself and a follow-up e-mail letter from me in which I politely urged him in writing to please reconsider his decision not to publish a letter to the editor of mine in which I had expressed concern in writing about an illicit-drug crisis in Austin, Texas: "I'll make this short: Don't waste my time with any more of your whining. Clear enough?"

----Michelle Chism, a high-ranking editor of the ABC-affiliate KVUE Television News team based in northwest Austin, with Ms. Chism imposing a ban on any and all phone calls or letters or visits by me to the KVUE television station along Steck Avenue in northwest Austin.

---John Kelso, a Boston, Massachusetts-bred newspaper columnist for "The Austin American-Statesman" daily newspaper. Mr. Kelso repeatedly expressed apparent hostility toward me when I made phone calls to him in which I offered him possible column ideas, with Mr. Kelso hanging up his end of the phone line in two separate phone calls I made to him at his daily newspaper office. Mr. Kelso's volatility toward me on the telephone conveyed a very apparent personal rejection of myself. I have of course honored that rejection by not contacting Mr. Kelso over a multi-decade period since then.

---Nuri Valbona, a female Spanish-American professional photographer for "The Dallas Morning News," stated to me on the telephone when I called her "Dallas Morning News" office in the 1990s that she did not want me to keep up with her.

---Jim Nelson, a former news editor for "The Minnesota Daily" student newspaper on the University of Minnesota campus and more recently a self-identified professional freelance writer for the "National Enquirer" and other publications, sent me an e-mail note several or more years ago in which he asked me not to send him any more carbon-copies on e-mail letters that I write and also send to others. That emphatic reply note from Jim Nelson was honored by me, with one possible exception (possibly two) in which I may have decided to send him an exception-to-the-rule carbon-copy on a very important and urgent issue I was facing in my own life in Austin. At no time did Mr. Nelson, a resident of the Minneapolis area of Minnesota, ever state to me that I was forbidden from ever again directly writing to him. I was hopeful that Jim Nelson might help me to identify a media company allegedly harassing me in Austin, partly because Jim Nelson volunteered to me on the phone in the late 1990s or early 21st Century, "The Austin American-Statesman had lots of sensational, scandal-mongering journalism in their own newspaper in the city where you are living (approximate quote)."

---Eric Schwarz, a regional reporter for "The Patriot Ledger" assigned to primarily cover the city of Braintree, Massachusetts, did express an emphatic rejection of me on the telephone in the 1980s, and I have fully honored that rejection of myself ever since late 1988.

---Eric Sorenson, a reporter for "The Patriot Ledger" daily newspaper in Quincy, Mass., did verbalize an emphatic rejection of me on the telephone from his newspaper office in 1986 or 1987, and I have not contacted Mr. Sorenson on any occasion since then.

----Phil Dine, a reporter for "The Patriot Ledger" daily newspaper in Quincy, Mass., did verbalize a very emphatic rejection of me on the telephone in 1986 or 1987, and I of course have not contacted him on any occasion since then.

---"The Journal of Crime and Justice", through one of the apparent staff members or editors for that publication, Ms. Janice C. Miller, whose rejection letter to me did not specifically refer to whether Ms. Miller is in fact employed by that publication on the campus of the University of Cincinnati in Cincinnati, Ohio, or whether all of her colleagues at "The Journal of Crime and Justice" also sought to prohibit me from ever again writing to them about my being a victim of alleged continuous personal-injury-crimes and sexual-assault crimes in Austin, Texas, for which no arrest of any suspect by any Austin Police Department officer has ever been made at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.